ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 08:49 AM 09-27-2023
Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
[Reply]
Fish 10:58 PM Yesterday
Wow. That was crazy. I had zero confidence in the Avs after a couple minutes of OT. Stars had 100% of the momentum. Avs couldn't even get the puck out of their own zone.

Great tough win. Those home fans gotta hate that..
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 11:02 PM Yesterday
Rough night for Stars and Mavs. Not a good sports news day out of the big D.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:07 AM Today
Ha, I was thinking last night it seemed like every few games I watched in the regular season was a 3 or 4 goal comeback, so who knows... guess I have some OT hockey to watch this afternoon.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
Cogs with a sick pass and the Avs take it.
That was such a sweet pass! And Wood is almost as fast as MacKinnon.

That being said, the Avs 100% stole that game. Dallas outplayed them, especially in O/T. But to win a Cup, you've got to steal a few games over the course of the playoffs.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
That was such a sweet pass! And Wood is almost as fast as MacKinnon.

That being said, the Avs 100% stole that game. Dallas outplayed them, especially in O/T. But to win a Cup, you've got to steal a few games over the course of the playoffs.
Eh, I don't know about that. Even in the first period, the Avs got a little unlucky with bounces and penalties. I felt like the first period was a little slanted toward Dallas early and pretty even late aside from the 5-on-3. The second and third periods were all Avs - I mean, Dallas only had 7 total shots in the 2nd and 3rd. OT was slanted back toward the Stars a bit, but we got a little lucky to balance out the first period.

Overall, I thought the right team won, and the fancy stats seem to back that up. (They have expected goals at 2.50 to 1.07 in favor of the Avs, for example.)
[Reply]
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Up