ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 71
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
wachashi 04:05 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm predicting Tennessee will get bounced in the divisional even with Henry.
Yep. They are not as good as their record indicates and they're one of the worst number one seeds I've seen in recent years. It would be a gift to play them in Arrowhead instead of the Chargers.

They struggled to do anything against a PITT defense that we just shredded. They looked horrible against the Texans and got absolutely destroyed by the Patriots. They've failed to score 24 points in 6 of their last 7 games.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:07 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
The Chiefs are not the #1 seed. They may not even be the #2 seed after this weekend's game. And they'll be bounced from the playoffs with one-and-done thanks to Spags...
Find a nearby high rise and throw yourself off of it mkay? Thanks...:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:25 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm predicting Tennessee will get bounced in the divisional even with Henry.
Josh Allen is going in there to rip their hearts out.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:48 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fuck.

So? The "king" was around in 2019, but he didn't help them beat us in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:03 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bengals at Chiefs
Bills at Titans

I think that’s what the divisional round will be
Bills over Titans for me if that's the way it works out. Could set up for a repeat of last year's AFCCG.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 05:15 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So looks like the Jags fans are going to be wearing clown makeup/outfits to protest for the firing of their GM. I can’t see a scenario where the Tits lose the 1 seed to a team who’s fans are gonna in in full blown clown outfits. But God how amazing would that be if it were to happen? Would NEVER see Jeff Fissure, or hear about league circles again.

Edit : just realized the Tots play the Texans not the Jags. Oops. I’ll leave the mistake and suffer the consequences.
Texans are a good team, I could see the upset. Titans play better as underdogs, not 10 point favorites.

But come on man. Do you really want me to run away because the tacks lost their seed to you guys? You didn't run away when the chefs gave their seed to the tacks.. thanks btw. It was nice seeing the bengals dominate for a change.
[Reply]
Spott 05:22 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Texans are a good team, I could see the upset. Titans play better as underdogs, not 10 point favorites.

But come on man. Do you really want me to run away because the tacks lost their seed to you guys? You didn't run away when the chefs gave their seed to the tacks.. thanks btw. It was nice seeing the bengals dominate for a change.
You disappeared until the Chiefs lost, dipshit. We would have never seen your dumb ass back here if we had won last week.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 05:33 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
You disappeared until the Chiefs lost, dipshit. We would have never seen your dumb ass back here if we had won last week.
Did I? I thought I came by to congratulate you for turning the season around, but it may have been after the bungles game. I was as surprised as anyone to see the chefs lose their seed so easily.

And for what its worth, I predicted a close game with the titans winning by 3 touchdowns last time we played, and stayed away because I'm not really one to gloat when I'm right on the money.

But I'll stick around now. Its playoff time. Good luck to you guys
[Reply]
Stryker 08:00 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Bills over Titans for me if that's the way it works out. Could set up for a repeat of last year's AFCCG.
I actually LOVE this! Fingers crossed! :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:03 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:

It's really good to be a Chiefs fan when your rivals say someone dominated you and they got every call, bounce and made every catch/play... oh, an won by 3. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:16 PM 01-05-2022
I'm going to laugh when the Texans beat the Titans. Just wait.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:19 PM 01-05-2022
Poverty teams have a rb as their best player. We know all about that life. 1 seed or 7 seed if your hopes are tied to a pair of legs you’re dead in the water
[Reply]
Stryker 08:20 PM 01-05-2022
As it stands,

Raiders or Chargers vs. Chiefs

Colts vs. Bengals

Patriots vs. Bills

Am I wrong here?
[Reply]
Stryker 08:21 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I'm going to laugh when the Texans beat the Titans. Just wait.
Man I SOOOOOO want this! :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:28 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bengals at Chiefs
Bills at Titans

I think that’s what the divisional round will be
The lowest remaining seed plays the 1 seed so I don’t think that’s how it plays out. Likely the opposite.

Edit : my bad. For some reason I thought the Bills were the 3 seed.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 71
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 >
Up