ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 71
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:54 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
We'll be favored in every game. The **** you talking about?
Chiefs won’t be favored in that chargers game.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:59 AM 12-07-2021
The Cincy game will be tougher than people think.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:52 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The Cincy game will be tougher than people think.

Joey Burrow is now playing through a dislocated finger on his throwing hand and the Bengals’ OL still isn’t good (has surrendered 36 sacks).

The KC DL is going to pound them into submission. Not a good matchup for Cincinnati.

Re: San Diego, that’s the toughest game left on KC’s schedule, primarily because of the turnaround time.

Thankfully it’s a divisional opponent they spent time prepping for in the offseason, and weather should not be an issue for it.

I don’t know if KC will be favored, but if they pound the Raiders this week I’d guess they will.
[Reply]
TEX 06:08 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Bet they will.
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:43 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Jones won't beat Mahomes. But Belichick might.

FUCK belichick......
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:54 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Joey Burrow is now playing through a dislocated finger on his throwing hand and the Bengals’ OL still isn’t good (has surrendered 36 sacks).

The KC DL is going to pound them into submission. Not a good matchup for Cincinnati.

Re: San Diego, that’s the toughest game left on KC’s schedule, primarily because of the turnaround time.

Thankfully it’s a divisional opponent they spent time prepping for in the offseason, and weather should not be an issue for it.

I don’t know if KC will be favored, but if they pound the Raiders this week I’d guess they will.
Jones should feast against the Bengals. With our improved run defense, Mixon doesn’t worry me much. Teams with TE’s who can attack the inside seams tend to give us trouble, and Uzomah only has like 2 good games on the year. I don’t think he’s much of a threat. Higgins and Chase are great, but Sneed and Ward match up with them about as well as any CBs will.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:02 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Jones should feast against the Bengals. With our improved run defense, Mixon doesn’t worry me much. Teams with TE’s who can attack the inside seams tend to give us trouble, and Uzomah only has like 2 good games on the year. I don’t think he’s much of a threat. Higgins and Chase are great, but Sneed and Ward match up with them about as well as any CBs will.

That’s the way I see it, too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:10 AM 12-08-2021

Odds to win the AFC per PFF's Power Rankings ��

Get Power Rankings, Super Bowl, Conference Championship and Playoff odds using PFF's Power Rankings Tool ⬇

— PFF (@PFF) December 7, 2021

[Reply]
Hog Rider 08:59 AM 12-08-2021
If
Then

that is all:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:01 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

I love what that says about the Chiefs but those ranking are WHACK.

New England chances are twice as good as Tampa or Arizona? New England is way overhyped.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 AM 12-08-2021
That's what the math says.

If NE drops the one seed I think their chances go way down.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:15 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
KC will be 3ish point favorites at Chargers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's what the math says.

If NE drops the one seed I think their chances go way down.
PFF isn't just "math". They use subjective "eye tests" as well. And they're letting past history blind them when it comes to the Pats.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:41 AM 12-08-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
PFF isn't just "math". They use subjective "eye tests" as well. And they're letting past history blind them when it comes to the Pats.
I'm referring to Football Outsiders. That place has usually been rock solid with these types of rankings because they are not as subjective.
[Reply]
wachashi 09:45 AM 12-08-2021
The pure math systems really like the Patriots as well. DVOA has NE as the #11 offense, the #2 defense, and the #4 special teams, good for #2 overall on the year.

Looking at the last 10 games, the Patriots are far and away the best team using DVOA.

Not saying I agree that's the case in reality, but the numbers like the Pats, especially right now.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 71
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up