ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Media Center>Doctor Strange: The Multiverse of Madness
Tribal Warfare 02:24 PM 04-14-2020

BREAKING: #SpiderMan filmmaker Sam Raimi has officially confirmed that he is the new director of #DoctorStrangeInTheMultiverseOfMadness! https://t.co/YnJ49pkOZu

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) April 14, 2020

[Reply]
Spott 08:08 PM 05-05-2022
Probably going to have to watch this one again to try and catch all the twists I probably missed.
[Reply]
Fish 08:57 PM 05-05-2022
So... if one were to take a handful of shrooms and watch this, would it be a fun time?

Asking for a friend of a friend.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:40 PM 05-05-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
So... if one were to take a handful of shrooms and watch this, would it be a fun time?

Asking for a friend of a friend.
Yes, just don't overthink how OP the antagonist is
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:16 AM 05-06-2022
I went in very excited, it took 5 minutes to realize the movie was going to be a 3/10. So disappointed.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:39 AM 05-06-2022
Tried watching it last night online and fell asleep...long day at work.

What I saw I enjoyed, but this is a movie where I may need to see it in 3D IMAX...its just that kind of movie.

I never watched the Wandavision series, looks like I may have to.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:40 AM 05-06-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Tried watching it last night online and fell asleep...long day at work.

What I saw I enjoyed, but this is a movie where I may need to see it in 3D IMAX...its just that kind of movie.

I never watched the Wandavision series, looks like I may have to.
You def need to watch that series, I won’t spoil anything but again I fell asleep during the movie.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:57 PM 05-06-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I went in very excited, it took 5 minutes to realize the movie was going to be a 3/10. So disappointed.
This is what I was worried about. I really wanted this to be good because I love the character, actor, and plot...
[Reply]
staylor26 05:55 PM 05-06-2022
It was solid.

8/10.

Could’ve been better/great, but I enjoyed the horror element that Raimi brought to the MCU with this one.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:09 PM 05-06-2022
Holy shit fucking great movie. Right now I think it's my favorite Marvell . Little long but never had a dull moment and kept you wondering what's going happen next. Kicked ass all through the movie.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:18 PM 05-06-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Originally Posted by Spott:
Probably going to have to watch this one again to try and catch all the twists I probably missed.
Same lots of layers but I I'll wait and watch it when it's released or later when I can watch it free. Over 2 hours but fun movie and I don't have a clue how anyone didn't like it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:30 PM 05-06-2022
Welp. Went to see it and halfway through get a text that my dad's truck was stolen, so that's neat...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:34 PM 05-06-2022
Also, speaking as someone that didn't see Wandavision, it's not necessarily mandatory per se but it's going to be incredibly jarring for a bit in the early going
[Reply]
stumppy 08:35 PM 05-06-2022
Good flick, 4.5/5
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:44 PM 05-06-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Welp. Went to see it and halfway through get a text that my dad's truck was stolen, so that's neat...
Fucking Raider fans . Hope he gets his truck back and who ever stole it gets what that guy that tried tackling Dave Chapel got.

Also, speaking as someone that didn't see Wandavision, it's not necessarily mandatory per se but it's going to be incredibly jarring for a bit in the early going

I've never seen Wandavision and I had no problem catching on just a lot of action from the get go.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:11 PM 05-07-2022
Was it stolen or is it lost in the multiverse?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up