ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Media Center>Star Citizen : Videos inside/Discussion
BleedingRed 07:53 AM 08-23-2016

Tell me what you think! I think this game looks amazing. I know the development is taking a long time. But this is a small company making this game, and the progress they have made is amazing!

The possibilities for this game really are amazing, and the scale is going to be great! Can't wait to have real EvE online type battles!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:17 AM 08-23-2016
I pledged a few years ago. If they ever get around to finishing it I will play the shit out of it. But saying it's a small company making this game when they have a couple hundred million in pledges is kinda bullshit. It started as a small company. If they aren't a good bit bigger by now, they are some greedy assholes.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:36 AM 08-23-2016
It's a disaster
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:37 AM 08-23-2016
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
It's a disaster
I played it not long ago, seemed pretty stable to me
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:03 PM 08-23-2016
I pledged in late 2014 and got a Cutlass Black. It is a 3 crew ship so I can either fly alone or 3 of us can go pirating together, board ships, and shit of that nature.

That said... I have yet to play the game even once. I don't want to bother with it until it is at least in Beta and I don't want to deal with things like people getting stuck in the gunners nest because there is no working down button.
[Reply]
hometeam 12:41 PM 08-23-2016
Tangentgaming on twitch is going on a star citizen bender. Game LOOKS amazing, still very alpha, runs like shit, and is basically price gouging at the moment.

Beyond that, i think eventually its gonna be pretty sweet in a lot of ways.
[Reply]
WhitiE 04:09 PM 08-23-2016
Backed it and pledged. Can't fucking wait for this game.
[Reply]
pr_capone 11:47 PM 09-16-2016
The re-work on my ship (Cutlass Black) was officially announced today. I'm ****ing pumped. The guy doing the actual re-design was taking suggestions on Reddit and let us know that the Drake Dragonfly will indeed be able to be deployed from the Cutlass.

I am so pumped about this that I went ahead and bought the Dragonfly. Holy shit... Piratey times ahead.

-------

If any of you sign up... use my referal code. it will give you an additional 5,000UEC to begin the game (and gets me a referral point which will do **** all for me that I know of)
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:56 PM 10-04-2016
My brother has purchased the game and will be flying around with me in a Reliant Tana Skirmisher.

My wife has heard me do nothing but mumble to myself about this game to the point where it peaked her interest. After watching some videos, she decided to go into the research aspect of the game and we got her a Reliant Sen Researcher.

YAAAAAAAY!
[Reply]
eDave 01:04 PM 10-10-2016
The Squadron 42 campaign for Star Citizen is delayed until 2017, reports Kotaku UK, saying the news was revealed during a livestream from CitizenCon. The first chapter of the single-player side of the space simulator was most recently supposed to come to backers this year, but this news confirms rumors of a delay that surfaced last month. On the bright side, Eurogamer notes that Cloud Imperium Games released a new video showing off how planets will be procedurally generated in the game, along with other tidbits, including a sandworm, though they don't specify whether this is showing us Beetleguise or Dune. Back to the delay, the Kotaku UK story offers two slides with details on the state of the project, and here is what those say:

https://www.bluesnews.com/s/175376/s...ron-42-delayed
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:53 PM 10-10-2016
The delay doesn't bother me in the least. The scale at which they are trying to accomplish things is bigger than anything that has been attempted for a video game not only in terms of graphics and art but also in terms of how all encompassing it is as a space game, FPS, and racing sim.

I honestly don't expect the Star Citizen game to be at full release until Q4 2018 at the earliest. As for the first chapter of Squadron 42... I'm guessing a summer release in 2017.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:53 PM 02-08-2017
If this kind of game has you curious at all, this video should give you a semi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QqCmGsF6Hs
[Reply]
hometeam 11:47 AM 02-09-2017
when they finish it i might give a shit, but if it stays as it is now, and you have to invest massive sums of money into the game, it still doesnt matter.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:03 AM 02-11-2017
Originally Posted by hometeam:
when they finish it i might give a shit, but if it stays as it is now, and you have to invest massive sums of money into the game, it still doesnt matter.
I'm glad to hear that people here are playing this game! Don;t worry about this being all the more game that there will be... here is a site that has a nice roadmap laid out.

https://www.redacted.tv/star-citizen...ases-now-2017/
[Reply]
hometeam 07:52 AM 02-11-2017
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I'm glad to hear that people here are playing this game! Don;t worry about this being all the more game that there will be... here is a site that has a nice roadmap laid out.

https://www.redacted.tv/star-citizen...ases-now-2017/
.. why are you multing? lol
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up