ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 639 of 1213
« First < 139539589629635636637638639 6406416426436496897391139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:21 PM 10-02-2017
:-):-):-) more like point and laugh....:-):-):-)

Originally Posted by scho63:
I stood 1 foot away from her in an elevator when she was fully dressed up on her way to a party at Sylvester Stallone's house with another uber hot woman.

They were both 6" taller than me in their ****-me-pumps and let me tell you, she is every bit a supermodel! Smelled nice, looked incredible, and was real nice to me as we rode down about 20 floors on the elevator just the three of us. Made them both laugh. :-)

Was a great 4 days at that hotel

[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:25 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Smoked BBQ chicken thighs.

Bone in chicken thighs.. One of my favorites on the smoker.
Those look dammed good
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:28 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Smoked a brisket yesterday because the wife wanted to have a gender reveal party. I was so worried about the party I forgot to grab pics.
I smoked a pork butt but I too had it rough chopped before thinking of pictures. I am doing a slab of ribs that I brined today later tonight.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:30 PM 10-02-2017
Congrats on the upcoming boy!!!

2. Other one is a 3 year old girl.

Thank you sir.

[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 03:48 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
My NB being offset had the firebox moved to the right.. II used to cover it with a welding blanket during winters.

I would post pics but I no longer own it and can't find where I had posted pics in the past.

I never said it was mine but now that I know you are going to tin-eye my pics and flame me I will post source or you can right click the image...

What brand is that?
I say you're pushing our leg.

A little advice about this joint. You can chop down the entire forest, and they'll never call you a lumberjack. But get caught sucking one little dick, and you're a cocksucker for life.

Hope this helps.

Dinny
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:22 PM 10-02-2017
Lemon Chicken—surprisingly tastely. Brown rice/colored quinoa combo with chopped pecans; roasted zucchini/red peppers and a raspberry walnut salad with raspberry walnut vinaigrette. The combination went really well with each other.
Attached: Lemon Chicken RS.png (420.5 KB) Lemon Chicken Meal.png (644.0 KB) Raspeberry Walnut Salad.png (639.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:36 PM 10-02-2017
Anyone like Stovetop Stuffing? The just add water and butter, dump, stir, and eat?

I've been spending the past several days making my own version. Must be fast, must be easy, and must be pretty good.

I'm really close now. This is quite good. It's not as good as real stuffing, but it's a marked improvement over Stovetop Stuffing, and it takes less than 15 minutes all in.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:41 PM 10-02-2017
My stuffing beats Stove Top hands down based on guest feedback—and most others.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:43 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
My stuffing beats Stove Top hands down based on guest feedback—and most others.

No shit. So does mine. I said straight up it's not as good as homemade. But homemade takes a while. This is strictly for quick fixes.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:52 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Dinny Bossa Nova:
I say you're pushing our leg.

A little advice about this joint. You can chop down the entire forest, and they'll never call you a lumberjack. But get caught sucking one little dick, and you're a one who sucks the penis for life.

Hope this helps.

Dinny
Yes!!!

I am learning who has the little dicks and brag about it's massive presence and those who carry a big stick but keep it under wraps.
[Reply]
scho63 06:03 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
:-):-):-) more like point and laugh....:-):-):-)
They were probably laughing AT me and I thought they were laughing WITH me! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 06:07 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Lemon Chicken—surprisingly tastely. Brown rice/colored quinoa combo with chopped pecans; roasted zucchini/red peppers and a raspberry walnut salad with raspberry walnut vinaigrette. The combination went really well with each other.
Very nice BEP!

Looks nice and light.

Did you get that recipe from Deborah Barone? :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:13 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Anyone like Stovetop Stuffing? The just add water and butter, dump, stir, and eat?

I've been spending the past several days making my own version. Must be fast, must be easy, and must be pretty good.

I'm really close now. This is quite good. It's not as good as real stuffing, but it's a marked improvement over Stovetop Stuffing, and it takes less than 15 minutes all in.
Sub some of the water with chicken broth and it will bake up a little nicer. I usually throw in some diced apple for texture. Little extra can help a lot.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:24 PM 10-02-2017
Sub some of the water with chicken broth and it will bake up a little nicer. I usually throw in some diced apple for texture. Little extra can help a lot.

I always use stock, even in Stove Top.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:56 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Very nice BEP!

Looks nice and light.

Did you get that recipe from Deborah Barone? :-)
No googled it and found it on My Recipes. I added a tad more butter and some white wine to taste to the sauce though. It just didn't thicken up enough. It still wasn't thick though, but just gave it bit more body which is what I wanted. It was lemony and light, especially since I still have no AC and it's over 90° in my home. Still summer here.
[Reply]
Page 639 of 1213
« First < 139539589629635636637638639 6406416426436496897391139 > Last »
Up