ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 39
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:14 AM 07-06-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Age? I started TRT at 43 with T levels at 421 and Free T at 9.8.

Also depends on the doc you go to. My doctor specializes in hormone therapies for men.
41. I’m going to guess that my current provider doesn’t specialize in that. I was just wondering if any of the online shit was legit or if it was better to try and go local.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:20 AM 07-06-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
41. I’m going to guess that my current provider doesn’t specialize in that. I was just wondering if any of the online shit was legit or if it was better to try and go local.
If you don't want to find an in person doc then look at something like https://trtnation.com/.

One thing to remember is it is best to inject as often as possible so that your levels are steady vs high peaks and low valleys. Being too high and too low will make you miserable.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:21 AM 07-06-2022
Also…what’s the average cost for it?

One office around my area has the initial consultation at $400.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:25 AM 07-06-2022

TRT Nation is $99 a month including consult and labs as well as your T, needles and Aromatase inhibitor (if needed).

Not bad if you do not have the option of local doc. My T runs me $100 every 4 months and $100 for labs every 6 months.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:25 AM 07-06-2022
If you don't want to find an in person doc then look at something like https://trtnation.com/.

One thing to remember is it is best to inject as often as possible so that your levels are steady vs high peaks and low valleys. Being too high and too low will make you miserable.
Looks like they don’t operate in my state.
[Reply]
loochy 11:25 AM 07-06-2022

Do you have a doctor? Insurance covers mine like any other visit or medication. Most of the specialty clinics won't take insurance.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:28 AM 07-06-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Do you have a doctor? Insurance covers mine like any other visit or medication. Most of the specialty clinics won't take insurance.
Yeah, I go through Kaiser.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:03 PM 07-06-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
A lot of insurances will do everything they can to not cover TRT as well.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:57 PM 07-06-2022
TRT Nation is $99 a month including consult and labs as well as your T, needles and Aromatase inhibitor (if needed).

Not bad if you do not have the option of local doc. My T runs me $100 every 4 months and $100 for labs every 6 months.
Do they send you someplace special to get the labs done?

And I’ve sent a message to my doc to see what they had to say about going through my provider. If they won’t do it…then I’ll look elsewhere.

That TRT Nation place doesn’t list Oregon though so it might not work.
[Reply]
loochy 12:58 PM 07-06-2022

And I’ve sent a message to my doc to see what they had to say about going through my provider. If they won’t do it…then I’ll look elsewhere.

Most of them will just send you to the local Quest for the blood pull.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:28 PM 07-06-2022

There are tons of online TRT clinics so you will just need to find one area. r/testosterone has decent info you just have to weed through all the morons that are abusing the hormone.

This one seems to be highly recommended: https://www.matrixhormones.com/
[Reply]
Bowser 01:31 PM 07-06-2022
Once you start the therapy, you're essentially on it forever, correct?
[Reply]
penguinz 01:37 PM 07-06-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
For the most part. HCG can help prevent your body from stopping the production of natural T.
[Reply]
loochy 01:41 PM 07-06-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:

You may or not be able to recover. View it as permanent.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:44 PM 07-06-2022
My grip strength is trash
[Reply]
Page 23 of 39
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up