ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1267 of 2688
« First < 26776711671217125712631264126512661267 126812691270127112771317136717672267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:05 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Even non chiefs fans love this guy.

He's going to bring SO MANY wagon riders to the chiefs.

Because it's not hard to see this wagon is headed to the promise land.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11-06-2018, 10:12 PM
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Blick 10:35 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I don't care about defensive ability to score, Nut. What I want is the superior ability to get to the QB( a LOT ), create turnovers, punish the run and all attempts at YAC, while winning 1 on 1 match ups to a ridiculous degree.
We're top 5 in sacks, top 5 in 3rd down D, top 10 in INT's, top 10 in forced fumbles, and approaching middle of the pack in scoring D.

The defense is coming along.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:09 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I never thought to compare him to Moon, but in my eyes Marino had the best throwing motion of all time. Up and out.

Mahomes gives it a little dip. Not nearly as much as Favre or Michael Vick.

Yeah, I can live with it. I'm nitpicking greatness.

Mahomes generates most of his velocity from his wrist and forearm like Moon. It's fucking effortless when. the ball comes off his hand
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:29 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Mahomes generates most of his velocity from his wrist and forearm like Moon. It's ****ing effortless when. the ball comes off his hand
Did you ever hear the stories about Warren Moon and how particular he was about his fingernails?

Apparently the ball made a very distinct sound upon release, and Moon thought his hand grooming was REALLY important to his release.

I always found it funny. I've never heard any other QB talk about his fingernails.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:06 AM 11-07-2018
SPOT FUCKING ON!!!

the arm angles were bugging me, why so familiar, it's fucking montana!! :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 12:08 AM 11-07-2018
Mahomes is ****ing clutch.

He's played 9 games. 2 of those games he's led come from behind wins and then came from behind and took the lead in NE then later on tied NE.

There's no doubt in my mind if we were close in the playoffs he would get us over the hump.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:09 AM 11-07-2018
Did you ever hear the stories about Warren Moon and how particular he was about his fingernails?

Apparently the ball made a very distinct sound upon release, and Moon thought his hand grooming was REALLY important to his release.

I always found it funny. I've never heard any other QB talk about his fingernails.
Never heard that story, Moon must've had an insanely strong grip with his index finger at near the tip of the football.

This sounds like a pitcher's habit with dealing with stitches on a baseball.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:14 AM 11-07-2018

never heard that story but i did tell our 16 year old, now that he's dating chicks, it's very important to have clean cut nails so he isn't scraping the inside of the pigskin raw :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:15 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
NFLN on Mahomes.

https://youtu.be/sjkwmNjuigo
Anyone ever bashing on Alex Smith again needs to get bent. He didn't have to be so magnanimous and teach Mahomes everything he could. But he did. He did what Favre wouldn't do for Rodgers. Because Favre is a douche with a grey penis and Smiff is a good guy.

So that's it. No more Smiff-bashing! You've all be put on notice.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:15 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Never heard that story, Moon must've had an insanely strong grip with his index finger at near the tip of the football.

This sounds like a pitcher's habit with dealing with stitches on a baseball.
I think I saw it on his episode of 'A football life'.

Everyone always used to call him 'Papa Warren' or something like that because he acted like an old man even when he was in college.

Interesting episode. The stuff about his nails was something I found interestings. Just cos I never heard ANY QB talk about that like it would matter.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:17 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Anyone ever bashing on Alex Smith again needs to get bent. He didn't have to be so magnanimous and teach Mahomes everything he could. But he did. He did what Favre wouldn't do for Rodgers. Because Favre is a douche with a grey penis and Smiff is a good guy.

So that's it. No more Smiff-bashing! You've all be put on notice.
Whatever man. If Alex had been a bitch about it Mahomes just would have taken his job mid season and not choked against the Titans. Trade his sorry ass to Cleveland or whatever. He should be grateful. Andy earned him another 71 million and AGAIN screwed the Redskins on an over-rated quarterback who never would have been half as successful without him. *coughdonovanMcnabbcough*

:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:33 AM 11-07-2018
Alex is a good guy and Mahomes is probably much better for having a year to study under him. I'm happy with how things turned out.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:35 AM 11-07-2018
Whatever man. If Alex had been a bitch about it Mahomes just would have taken his job mid season and not choked against the Titans. Trade his sorry ass to Cleveland or whatever. He should be grateful. Andy earned him another 71 million and AGAIN screwed the Redskins on an over-rated quarterback who never would have been half as successful without him. *coughdonovanMcnabbcough*

:-)
lol, i hadn't thought about reid trading two of his first round qb's to the redskins... that is prescient really :-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:40 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
lol, i hadn't thought about reid trading two of his first round qb's to the redskins... that is prescient really :-)
Ah man, Redskins fans are aware. They're all "That fucking Andy Reid fleeced us AGAIN!"
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:08 AM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
No more Pennywise avatar

Whatcha think fam?

<—————

We're all gods. GOLDEN GODS!

Even non chiefs fans love this guy.

He's going to bring SO MANY wagon riders to the chiefs.

Because it's not hard to see this wagon is headed to the promise land.

Amen.
[Reply]
Page 1267 of 2688
« First < 26776711671217125712631264126512661267 126812691270127112771317136717672267 > Last »
Up