ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1177 of 2688
« First < 17767710771127116711731174117511761177 117811791180118111871227127716772177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:09 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
They for sure didn't watch the game. They certainly didn't analyze tape afterwards.

We could lose Sunday but personally I think Mahomes blows up. They simply don't have the talent or speed on the defense to handle that. Maybe the first half but by the fourth quarter those guys will need oxygen tanks.
I think we're going to see a LOT of holding by the NE defense in the hope that the refs won't be able to call it all.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:10 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think the fact that each week defensive players are screaming about how Mahomes handled them speaks volumes.

edit: and after the Chiefs win I'm eager to hear what the TRUE TEST will be moving forward. Expect a whole lot of over-inflating the Bengals performances soon.
They'll finally drop the true test shit and go back to "Andy only wins in September/October" or "Lol but they'll lose in January" After Pat wins a SB it'll be but Brady has 5. When he wins 6 it'll be because the refs were in our pocket. Fuck each and every one of them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 PM 10-12-2018
"jacksonville is a crappy road team"

that's what colin cowherd said to dismiss our win

:-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:13 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
Kiimo 12:14 PM 10-12-2018
Haha yeah I forgot about that.

Someone the other day said Denver was a bad defense. I think you'd have to actually be in that stadium to understand how you throw stats out the window in that environment in that kind of division game. That atmosphere was electric and Mahomes beat them.

Does anybody think that the Patriots will be a harder atmosphere than that? I mean...the ACTUAL ATMOSPHERE at that elevation is harder!

It's Patriot Way Pole Polishing at its finest.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:14 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

After they went into Pittsburgh and bopped their cocks off TWICE last year, once in the playoffs. What a quack he is sometimes.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:14 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
They'll finally drop the true test shit and go back to "Andy only wins in September/October" or "Lol but they'll lose in January" After Pat wins a SB it'll be but Brady has 5. When he wins 6 it'll be because the refs were in our pocket. **** each and every one of them.
Drew Brees was getting ripped on Tuesday after a flawless performance and amazing career. They have nothing better to do with their time. Might as well just ignore all of it.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:17 PM 10-12-2018
We, as a society (certainly not me), only have ourselves to blame. In a country where "Growing up hip hop" and "Honey bear" (or whatever that fat cunt and her fat cunt mother is named) somehow makes it onto television, why would there be any surprise that these miserable fucks are on TV/radio? Americans (not me) love this stupid shit. Whether they believe it or not is irrelevant.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Being the new kid on the block is fun.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:32 PM 10-12-2018
I'm not bothered by Cowherd at all. Look, this is what radio guys do. If they are not pissing people off of talking out of both sides of their mouths they are not doing their job. Its not their jobs to be fans of a certian player, its their job to be interesting.

I too find it ironic how all of a sudden the Chiefs 5-0 is meaningless, and Mahomes is no different than Alex Smith. C'mon. Anyone who is actually watching the Chiefs understands just how different things are. Sit back and enjoy the show. I'm not going to get worked up over some blowhard on the radio who is paid to be controversial.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:35 PM 10-12-2018
Cowherd is basically blasting Mahomes. Saying to look at Watson, Prescott, Mariota, etc. as they all turned into average guys so Mahomes will as well. Says he needs him to face adversity. Says he was vulnerable against the Jags (oh no the best defense led to him not being perfect!) and also that he is a sandlot player that can’t play within the offense and when the weather is bad that style won’t work. Says the Patriots will win convincingly.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:54 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Cowherd is basically blasting Mahomes. Saying to look at Watson, Prescott, Mariota, etc. as they all turned into average guys so Mahomes will as well. Says he needs him to face adversity. Says he was vulnerable against the Jags (oh no the best defense led to him not being perfect!) and also that he is a sandlot player that can’t play within the offense and when the weather is bad that style won’t work. Says the Patriots will win convincingly.
What an awful take :-)

Outside of the comeback against Denver, that is EXACTLY what he’s done.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:54 PM 10-12-2018
So he needs to face adversity and he already has?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:56 PM 10-12-2018

He’s as bad as Keitzman.

He goes from one side to another. He was fully onboard the Mahomes train & now he has a different take.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:00 PM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He’s as bad as Keitzman.

He goes from one side to another. He was fully onboard the Mahomes train & now he has a different take.
All the talking heads do this, I've seen everyone except for Schrager do the exact same thing all season long.
[Reply]
Page 1177 of 2688
« First < 17767710771127116711731174117511761177 117811791180118111871227127716772177 > Last »
Up