ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 88
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:10 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I give him one year at SF and that's it. He won't play for a team that doesn't have the perfect situation and only they do and only they would want him.
Miami is the perfect situation if they give up on Tua...
[Reply]
Chief3188 03:15 PM 10-28-2022
I give him one year at SF and that's it. He won't play for a team that doesn't have the perfect situation and only they do and only they would want him.
Or Tennessee with a small chance of Miami depending what Tua does the rest of the year.
I think he will avoid Miami though with the lawsuit and bad optics.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:24 PM 10-28-2022
I think SF is a better option than Miami for him, because Shanahan is going to be on the hotseat, and won't risk it on a young QB.

Shanny is going to be in Denver before long.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:25 PM 10-28-2022
Attached: Brady kids0.jpg (23.8 KB) 
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 03:33 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Chief3188:
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...b3FUu-yMD2vAdA

Looks like we got another 2-3 years of him.
Those statements are almost identical. You can tell they were written by the same lawyer.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:35 PM 10-28-2022
:-) If the Bucs make the playoffs ....

This is insane pic.twitter.com/k3aqGIAxtf

— Bussin' With The Boys �� (@BussinWTB) October 28, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:14 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Won't happen. Brady is old and will look for the easy road. AFC is loaded so it's NFC or nothing. Only SF has the roster he would like. If not them then he's done.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:45 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Fishels:
Karma for Brady
Karma for coming back after retiring? Not listening to his wife?

Brady's had some great Karma the past 22 years and maybe he's due some negative Karma. :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 07:54 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Originally Posted by Chief3188:
Or Tennessee with a small chance of Miami depending what Tua does the rest of the year.
I think he will avoid Miami though with the lawsuit and bad optics.
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think SF is a better option than Miami for him, because Shanahan is going to be on the hotseat, and won't risk it on a young QB.
Sleeper team next year would be LV. McDaniels and Brady reunion without BB.

They have weapons on offense and they could trade Carr for some picks so they can stack the defense. Plus aging players who have a year or two left might join just for a chance at a potential SB.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:57 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I wonder if his oldest son is only gonna see Gisele on Holiday’s? That’s not her kid. It was Tom’s with his former gf

[Reply]
Halfcan 07:57 PM 10-28-2022
Brady will reunite with Belicheat. They will start taping defenses again, deflate balls, put secret microphones in opposing lockers and then go 9-8 because they lack talent from drafting like shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Brady will reunite with Belicheat. They will start taping defenses again, deflate balls, put secret microphones in opposing lockers and then go 9-8 because they lack talent from drafting like shit.
he'll i'm down for that

i'd LOVE to go up to new england and give those two dicks a beatdown in their twilight year
[Reply]
Eureka 08:04 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It'll be Josh McDaniel's before it is ever BB.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:46 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
If Brady doesn't retire and leaves the season healthy enough to play next year, expect him to play on one of the following teams. 1) San Francisco -- not best fit but family there and roster can be changed up a bit...and he would love to play for his childhood team 2) Miami -- kids there after divorce and talented receivers... Tua would have to probably leave this year with significant injury or under a serious cloud 3) Bucs -- continuity and has probably made some friends there... 4) NE -- he can probably deal with BB enough for a short stint 5) NY Giants -- if Giants like their team but don't like Daniel Jones enough. Probably not a great fit but closer to his oldest son.

Nobody fucking cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 PM 10-28-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Nobody fucking cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
to be quite honest, i care

like parkman, i want brady one more time, and i want it in the playoffs

i want to see mahomes grab him by the scruff of his neck and bury his nose in a pile of shit on his way out the door
[Reply]
Page 42 of 88
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up