ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 88
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:26 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The good news is that, most likely... this is the last season we'll ever see this arrogant prick again, and there is a certain solace in that
Well....on the field at least. Im sure he'll grace us with his crackhead face on the pregame shows etc for the rest of our lives.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:28 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I took it as the way he said it. He's saying that it's tough to be a family man and play football. Fell sorry for me and all my problems. What ****ing joke that ****ers view is.
He is an egotistical man.

He craves attention and validation.

Without football, he would go home and pull a Sylvia Plath.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:15 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
He is an egotistical man.

He craves attention and validation.

Without football, he would go home and pull a Sylvia Plath.
CP is tanking. That's the second Sylvia Plath reference I've seen here in the last week. Bunch of goddamn Nancys.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:43 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The good news is that, most likely... this is the last season we'll ever see this arrogant prick again, and there is a certain solace in that
He will do broadcasting so we will get to hear all about his past deeds constantly.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 06:49 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Gotta admit...I just don't see it. What's all the hype about? :-)

I worked with a handful of Brazilian chicks when I lived in Costa Rica and Gisele would've been the least-attractive of the bunch - and that's not hyperbole. 5'11" too, can you imagine how big and ugly her feet are? :-)

She may have small feet for her height for all we know.

IMO Gisele is beautiful in more of an all-around way including sophistication -- she usually interviews well for a model -- but I happen to find plenty of non models and ordinary women more beautiful.

As for her height, female models tend to be much taller and obviously skinnier than the ordinary female population. The industry feels that they just show off the clothes more so I once heard that she has pretty much the ideal body type for a model....

If you are a 6"4 guy like Brady, marrying a relatively tall woman is probably a positive and not a negative..... until you are divorced.

And the model industry is probably more like sports punditry then we imagine. Many no names could probably do a better job than Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless but those 2 are paid a lot because of name recognition.

At a certain point Gisele became so famous, it just worked to her advantage. Famous for being famous.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:57 PM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Brady is such a douche bag. As a person who has deployed for real many times I feel insulted by his rediculous analogy. He thinks we should feel sorry for him to go off and play football for millions of bucks?

What a self-serving out of touch with reality asshole.
Where did you get that from?

Players make military and war analogies all the time. "Go to battle." "In the trenches." Did you spaz about those?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:04 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
He's saying he would rather die in Afghanistan than be with his family

[Reply]
BWillie 01:25 AM 10-19-2022
I DONT CARE ABOUT TOM BRADY

GET THIS THREAD OFF THE FRONT PAGE
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:31 AM 10-19-2022
I think any thread on Tom Brady should be romped
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:33 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Where did you get that from?

Players make military and war analogies all the time. "Go to battle." "In the trenches." Did you spaz about those?
So you don't get off enough white knighting absolute scum human being politicians so you waddle in here and dick ride a scum NFL player. You're one creepy bastard.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:34 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
She may have small feet for her height for all we know.

IMO Gisele is beautiful in more of an all-around way including sophistication -- she usually interviews well for a model -- but I happen to find plenty of non models and ordinary women more beautiful.

As for her height, female models tend to be much taller and obviously skinnier than the ordinary female population. The industry feels that they just show off the clothes more so I once heard that she has pretty much the ideal body type for a model....

If you are a 6"4 guy like Brady, marrying a relatively tall woman is probably a positive and not a negative..... until you are divorced.

And the model industry is probably more like sports punditry then we imagine. Many no names could probably do a better job than Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless but those 2 are paid a lot because of name recognition.

At a certain point Gisele became so famous, it just worked to her advantage. Famous for being famous.
You Patriotard fans are creepy too....wow
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:34 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I think any thread on Tom Brady should be romped
no

we need our pound of flesh

we need a pound every week

this started with us beating them and me making everyone watch the life leave tom brady's body as mahomes clutched his hand

we're going to enjoy this

[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:43 PM 10-19-2022

Listen to Ryan Fitzpatrick talk about why he doesn’t like Tom Brady. pic.twitter.com/all1PHwB8V

— Jarrett Bailey (@JBaileyNFL) October 19, 2022

Fitzpatrick is a true Chiefs and NFL hero.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:17 PM 10-20-2022
MAHOMES BRADY VII

"No retirement in my future." ��

��: @TomBrady pic.twitter.com/XmUCaHFWFw

— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) October 20, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:02 PM 10-21-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 30 of 88
« First < 202627282930 313233344080 > Last »