ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 378
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:24 PM 03-09-2023
Without Ja this team is so susceptible to huge runs. We just don’t have anyone else that is an elite 1 v 1 scoring threat to stop runs.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:02 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Without Ja this team is so susceptible to huge runs. We just don’t have anyone else that is an elite 1 v 1 scoring threat to stop runs.
You have Bane who is an all star. I really like Tyus Jones
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:09 PM 03-09-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
You have Bane who is an all star. I really like Tyus Jones
Bane unfortunately just has too many cold streaks to rely on. Then you have Brooks who thinks he can stop streaks and he just forces stupid shit up and wastes possessions. I love Tyus, though. I’m so surprised the Grizzlies were able to keep him this season. He’s such a valuable PG off the bench. When he has his floater going he becomes really fun to watch. The Grizz have good offensive players, but unfortunately Ja is really the only one you can really fully rely on when you need a big bucket to stop a big run.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:16 PM 03-09-2023

No surprise, but Dillon Brooks has plenty to say about Draymond Green. Including: “I know I’m a better player than him.” https://t.co/75ffpcZI1X

— Tim MacMahon (@espn_macmahon) March 10, 2023

It takes a really special idiot for me to be siding with Draymond Green.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:22 AM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

It takes a really special idiot for me to be siding with Draymond Green.
Someone should let Draymond know if he doesn’t get out of bed soon he might be looking at another play-in game early exit like the Grizzlies handed them a couple seasons ago. Has he always had that podcast? Seems like a really bad idea to let that idiot run his mouth even more than he does on the court. I’m surprised Kerr and the Warriors allowed him to do that with the off-season he had.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:01 AM 03-11-2023

LeBron haters: "How's it feel watching LeBron get carried to wins by his superteam while he's hurt?"

LeBron fans: pic.twitter.com/rLjHIuOFMS

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:54 AM 03-11-2023
Lakers look good. He just needs to sit out the season at this point.. They don't need a stat chasing, ball stopping, no d playing Lebron back. Trade him in the off season and build on what they have.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:10 AM 03-11-2023
Lawyers call this 'drawing the sting'

When you know something is bad for you so preemptively address it so you can frame it yourself instead of get beat over the head with it.

Tell me more about how badly the Lakers suck without LeBron and how he was right to Jake games after the scoring record because he shouldn't waste his energy on a lost cause.

This is a fun team to root for when he's not involved with it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:13 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lakers look good. He just needs to sit out the season at this point.. They don't need a stat chasing, ball stopping, no d playing Lebron back. Trade him in the off season and build on what they have.
One of the worst teams in basketball without King James, Yknow.

KC is so vested in Lebron Stanning that he's totally lost the plot.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:54 AM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
One of the worst teams in basketball without King James, Yknow.

KC is so vested in Lebron Stanning that he's totally lost the plot.
He's a weird dude. He actually does the same shit with Mahomes. Throws anyone under the bus to prop up Mahomes. The only difference is Mahomes is actually the GOAT and not a total douche bag.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:38 PM 03-11-2023
This Tiger/Mav/Sandy Alexual level of creepiness with LeBron
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:37 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lawyers call this 'drawing the sting'

When you know something is bad for you so preemptively address it so you can frame it yourself instead of get beat over the head with it.

Tell me more about how badly the Lakers suck without LeBron and how he was right to Jake games after the scoring record because he shouldn't waste his energy on a lost cause.

This is a fun team to root for when he's not involved with it.
Bad for me? How are Lakers wins bad for me? If this Lakers team that LeBron has built is now suddenly capable of winning games without him, think about how good they might be when they add a top 10 player in the league in a few weeks. With as weak as the West looks, they may have an actual shot to do something after all this year.

The only thing that matters here is winning #5. Everything else comes secondary.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:43 PM 03-11-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
He's a weird dude. He actually does the same shit with Mahomes. Throws anyone under the bus to prop up Mahomes. The only difference is Mahomes is actually the GOAT and not a total douche bag.
They're both the GOAT of their respective sports (well in Mahomes' case it's the BOAT, but if he plays long enough, he'll clearly reach that). It can't be helped that some people still weirdly cling to myths built up from the past (with MJ and Brady) despite obvious evidence to the contrary. The only difference is that MJ was actually the best at his sport for a decent period of time; Brady clearly wasn't.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:47 PM 03-11-2023

������ https://t.co/GPlbqdBvzt

— nick wright (@getnickwright) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:28 PM 03-11-2023
They're both the GOAT of their respective sports (well in Mahomes' case it's the BOAT, but if he plays long enough, he'll clearly reach that). It can't be helped that some people still weirdly cling to myths built up from the past (with MJ and Brady) despite obvious evidence to the contrary. The only difference is that MJ was actually the best at his sport for a decent period of time; Brady clearly wasn't.
I saw a crazy stat the other day. MJ has only 1 less scoring title than Lebron, Kobe, KAJ and Wilt do combined. Had he not taken that 2 year break obviously he would have 1 more than 4 of the top 5 guys ever. Just insane
[Reply]
Page 58 of 378
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up