ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 436
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:48 AM 10-13-2019
Frank Clark just went high school pep band playing Metallica on your ass SNR!!!!!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:51 AM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Frank Clark just went high school pep band playing Metallica on your ass SNR!!!!!
Oh SHIT!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:40 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Frank Clark just went high school pep band playing Metallica on your ass SNR!!!!!
One play a game. Thatís about what heís done all year.

Letís see him get some pressures. Or force more fumbles. Or do something fucking important more than once per game.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:41 PM 10-13-2019
He just got juked out of his shoes on that Watson scramble for TD
[Reply]
-King- 12:42 PM 10-13-2019
Back to the norm.
[Reply]
bsp4444 12:42 PM 10-13-2019
Still not worth the cost
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:48 PM 10-13-2019
He fucking sucks. OP is on point. Dude is barely coming close to sacks.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:49 PM 10-13-2019
I've taken to watching him when we're on defense and I have to say: he's a truly ineffective pass rusher. He's got an array of pass rushing moves and legitimately none of them work.

It's actually kind of impressive how bad he is.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:49 PM 10-13-2019
Idiots. He's hurt. Name a healthy DE that can catch Watson in the open field.
[Reply]
-King- 12:52 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Idiots. He's hurt. Name a healthy DE that can catch Watson in the open field.
Why would he have to catch Watson in the open field?

And whether he sucks because he's not a great player or because of injury doesn't matter. At the end of the day, he sucks so far. You don't get extra points for sucking just because you're injured
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:54 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Idiots. He's hurt. Name a healthy DE that can catch Watson in the open field.
Lol you're doubling down on this. Just can't admit that you are wrong?
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:56 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Why would he have to catch Watson in the open field?

And whether he sucks because he's not a great player or because of injury doesn't matter. At the end of the day, he sucks so far. You don't get extra points for sucking just because you're injured
He just did on the TD run by Watson. But I'd bet there isn't a DE in the league that can catch Watson in that situation.


As for whether or not he's a great player, I'd like to see his performance when he's healthy before giving my opinion. Injured he's been the best DL we have on the team.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 12:59 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He just did on the TD run by Watson. But I'd bet there isn't a DE in the league that can catch Watson in that situation.


As for whether or not he's a great player, I'd like to see his performance when he's healthy before giving my opinion. Inured he's been the best DL we have on the team.
No.
[Reply]
-King- 01:00 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He just did on the TD run by Watson. But I'd bet there isn't a DE in the league that can catch Watson in that situation.


As for whether or not he's a great player, I'd like to see his performance when he's healthy before giving my opinion. Inured he's been the best DL we have on the team.
Do you sell those rose colored glasses you got or are they one of one?
[Reply]
-King- 01:01 PM 10-13-2019
Well Texans are about to put in a backup tackle in the game. Chiefs are going to move Clark around. If he wants to prove his worth, he needs to dominate.
[Reply]
Page 86 of 436
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136186 > Last »
Up