ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 72
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:37 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Incredibly rough? They have two good teams left and one is at home.
Wut? Have you seen how shit they've been recently? 4 games left against their division, the Bengals will be a tough go, and the Lions and Bears both seem to be trending upwards enough that they could shock them if Josh Allen has a bad day.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:38 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
They’ve got a funny way of cruising.
When you play in the worst division by a long shot, you can afford to goof around for a huge chunk of the season. They will still make the playoffs. They will have the refs on their side. And they have a very experienced playoff QB.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:38 AM 11-21-2022
The Lions score so that will put pressure on Buffalo and lately in close games Allen fucks up under pressure.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:40 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't know, man. I think Jimmy G is worse than he was 3 years ago when they played the Chiefs in the SB. If anything, he will be the thing that prevents them from going this year.
Jimmy is so fucking awful..

That team has..a good offensive line...a standout #1 WR that is versatile enough to take carries

a #2 WR that is very good at what he does...

a versatile RB that can lineup all over the field and make big plays

a second RB that is a good pure RB

a versatile TE and FB that can both be weapons in the passing and running game and lineup everywhere...

The fact that, that isn't a top 5 offense speaks to how awful Jimmy is.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:43 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wut? Have you seen how shit they've been recently? 4 games left against their division, the Bengals will be a tough go, and the Lions and Bears both seem to be trending upwards enough that they could shock them if Josh Allen has a bad day.
Justin Fields has a left shoulder injury. Hopefully he’s able to play that Buffalo game at a high level. At least it’s not his throwing shoulder.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...e?platform=amp
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:44 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Jimmy is so fucking awful..

That team has..a good offensive line...a standout #1 WR that is versatile enough to take carries

a #2 WR that is very good at what he does...

a versatile RB that can lineup all over the field and make big plays

a second RB that is a good pure RB

a versatile TE and FB that can both be weapons in the passing and running game and lineup everywhere...

The fact that, that isn't a top 5 offense speaks to how awful Jimmy is.
What? Their OL is fucking dogshit. Bottom third in both pass block and run block win rate.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:55 AM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Incredibly rough? They have two good teams left and one is at home.
they have to play the pats twice, the jets who beat them if you dont remember, the bengals in cincy, the dolphins, and the lions/bears who arent good but arent easy teams to play against necessarily.

idk about you but i think thats a pretty rough schedule
[Reply]
TEX 12:18 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Hey, leave Trent Green out of that. Yeah, he wasn't a star QB but he was still pretty darn good in that offense. It wasn't offense that made his teams lose. I seem to remember a game against the Colts in which neither team punted. And Priest fumbled. :-)
Aaaaaand the team with the better QB won. :-)
[Reply]
YayMike 12:53 PM 11-21-2022
The ravens schedule is just fucking high school teams , shit easier than ours. If we somehow drop one, I guess it’s possible they leap frog us? Depends on conference schedule or something since we don’t play head to head.

Now … they also have no offense so they could easily lose to a bad team… but just putting that out there …
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Lions score so that will put pressure on Buffalo and lately in close games Allen fucks up under pressure.
will he trail 31-13 soon?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:05 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I’m hoping Detroit can sneak up on Buffalo. The Lions have 4 very close losses to good teams. They’re not completely horrible like the Texans.
And they are activating Jameson Williams from IR.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:08 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Oof. Change that to Rams who look terrible. No Kupp and Stafford is hurt
Stafford went into concussion protocol yesterday after missing the week prior to a concussion. At his age, I think it's likely we don't see him at all.

Only worry is Donald. If he hurts Patrick in a lost season for them, I will lose my shit.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:07 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They've got an incredibly rough schedule to close.

I’m predicting the Lions beat them on Thanksgiving.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:08 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I’m hoping Detroit can sneak up on Buffalo. The Lions have 4 very close losses to good teams. They’re not completely horrible like the Texans.

Lions are playing good ball right now.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:09 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’m predicting the Lions beat them on Thanksgiving.
Something to be thankful for! But I seriously doubt it.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 72
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up