Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
srvy 05:14 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Just read on the SEC Rant that Drinkwitz is very unhappy and wants out. Looks like he will be gone for sure after this season.
Hmmm, what's he unhappy about? He should be unhappy about promises he must have made to Cook to keep him at QB.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:21 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Hmmm, what's he unhappy about? He should be unhappy about promises he must have made to Cook to keep him at QB.
They said he’s unhappy with how Mizzou is using NIL and he doesn’t feel support from the AD. It was a reliable poster on the board, not one of the morons.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:28 PM 10-29-2022
Huge win for drink. I think he needs three more years. Let him build this program.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:30 PM 10-29-2022
Just read on the SEC Rant that Drinkwitz is very unhappy and wants out. Looks like he will be gone for sure after this season.
None of this is correct. Mizzou has one of the most progressive NIL initiatives and Drink has gone in record saying that. Troll on.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:30 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Huge win for drink. I think he needs three more years. Let him build this program.
If he would have just beaten Auburn I would have green lighted him for next year, no question. I want to see him finish the year strong. Beat Kentucky and Arkansas. Play Tennessee tough and I’m down. He better have a QB ready though.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:31 PM 10-29-2022
33 yards rushing. On the road. Top 25 team. The only thing I’m concerned about is Baker taking a head coaching gig somewhere.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:31 PM 10-29-2022
None of this is correct. Mizzou has one of the most progressive NIL initiatives and Drink has gone in record saying that. Troll on.
I’m not trolling, it was from a credible source not a negative Nancy.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:34 PM 10-29-2022
I’m not trolling, it was from a credible source not a negative Nancy.
I don’t think you are correct. Obviously I hope you aren’t.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:36 PM 10-29-2022
I don’t think you are correct. Obviously I hope you aren’t.
He’s competing, he just needs to turn them into W’s and it will cure all ills.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:41 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
After he had played any meaningful time in college?
...yes? After his 2020 season people expected him to develop. Instead he regressed horribly.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:51 PM 10-29-2022
There are so many things to like about this team--the defense, Schrader, Lovett, and so many things to hate--Cook, the OL, Peat, Mevis.

I'm getting tired of watching that fat toad shank short kicks. If you don't trust your QB to pass inside the 10 and your kicker can't be trusted, then you need to elminate the QB and the kicker from the decision tree. Just go full wildcat with Burden at QB if you have to.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:57 PM 10-29-2022
If he would have just beaten Auburn I would have green lighted him for next year, no question. I want to see him finish the year strong. Beat Kentucky and Arkansas. Play Tennessee tough and I’m down. He better have a QB ready though.
Agreed. I’m closer to saying beat one of Kentucky (who has our number) or Arkansas (we have their number). For sure want to be competitive with tennesse. I don’t think we win but I think we actually match up well. Our defense has a lot of speed and a ton of depth in secondary.

Baker is fantastic, but you have to give drink credit for getting the guys.

At qb, we’ve got Horn in the wings, and Gabarri Johnson 4* coming in putting up gaudy dual threat numbers this year. It might be two years until oit QB situation pays off but its worth being excited for.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:00 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
There are so many things to like about this team--the defense, Schrader, Lovett, and so many things to hate--Cook, the OL, Peat, Mevis.

I'm getting tired of watching that fat toad shank short kicks. If you don't trust your QB to pass inside the 10 and your kicker can't be trusted, then you need to elminate the QB and the kicker from the decision tree. Just go full wildcat with Burden at QB if you have to.
I think this is right. Mevis needs to lose 30 pounds. How can he follow through with that weight?

Rather than Luther, try Macon with Burden in the backfield. Drink clearly doesn’t trust Cook. He had a fine game today, but that was mostly becssue Lovett is so good he was wide open to the tune of 10-150z
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:04 PM 10-29-2022
I think this is right. Mevis needs to lose 30 pounds. How can he follow through with that weight?
I keep hearing that he refuses to take practice kicks, if true he needs to stop that shit right now.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:25 PM 10-29-2022
What do you mean?
[Reply]
Page 47 of 109
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Up