Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:06 AM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Knomo's TC hero Lattimer has been a dud

I remember Knowmo going on and on about many things:

How Peyton Manning's preseason was just a fluke, and when he finally was able to get enough reps in the offense he would return to his prime form.

How Ronnie Hillman could supposedly be the next Jamaal because of his fantastic preseason (He's not even averaging 4.0 ypc)

How Assweiler was the next Rothlesberger only to find out he has the worst three-and-out percentage in the entire league.

It's gold, just comedy gold.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:07 AM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by O.city:
Thomas not being able to catch the ball has been the problem with the offense
Bowe took him out Frank Dreben style
[Reply]
notorious 11:30 AM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not fully accurate - Kubes was 1-1 against Manning as a Cheating Donx (however he was much worse against Manning as a Colt). In 2012, the Texans went into Denver week 3 and spanked them. Denver got a couple of cheap TD's late to make the score respectable (kinda like we did against GB this year), but that game was settled early on. What's ironic is that Denver didn't lose another game all year and overtook Houston down the stretch to claim the AFC's # 1 seed as Houston lost two of its last 3 to finish 12-4.

Following year was the Texans 2-12 season and Manning and the Donx spanked them badly in Houston late in the year.
Ummm, Kubiak was the head coach at Houston and Peyton fisted that franchise to the record of 17-3.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:47 AM 12-15-2015
Remember all those things I said about Brock, Knowmo?

Now do you believe me?
[Reply]
TEX 11:49 AM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Ummm, Kubiak was the head coach at Houston and Peyton fisted that franchise to the record of 17-3.
Better read my post again. Concentrate on the 1st sentence. You'll see I accounted for that fact. The context of my answer was strictly Manning's time in Denver while Kube's was HC in Houston.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:06 PM 12-15-2015
Broncos scored 0 offensive TDs against the Raiders this year. Good luck with that QB for the next ten years Knomo. :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:07 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Remember all those things I said about Brock, Knowmo?

Now do you believe me?
I've been calling him BrockLeftwich for weeks :-) that's what he is.
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I remember Knowmo going on and on about many things:

How Peyton Manning's preseason was just a fluke, and when he finally was able to get enough reps in the offense he would return to his prime form.

How Ronnie Hillman could supposedly be the next Jamaal because of his fantastic preseason (He's not even averaging 4.0 ypc)

How Assweiler was the next Rothlesberger only to find out he has the worst three-and-out percentage in the entire league.

It's gold, just comedy gold.
:-) comedy gold indeed
[Reply]
BossChief 01:23 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by O.city:
Thomas not being able to catch the ball has been the problem with the offense
Mack tweeted that Brock holds the ball a long time and that's how he got 5 sacks.

A QB that holds the ball too long, paired with a TERRIBLE OL, paired with extremely predictable playcalling = losing to Oakland in Denver in a game Oakland only had like 150 yards.

Thomas' drops are just a symptom.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:06 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Mack tweeted that Brock holds the ball a long time and that's how he got 5 sacks.

A QB that holds the ball too long, paired with a TERRIBLE OL, paired with extremely predictable playcalling = losing to Oakland in Denver in a game Oakland only had like 150 yards.

Thomas' drops are just a symptom.
All that aside... botching a punt and giving OAK the ball at the 11 yard line with the score 12-0 has a lot to play there as well. If Sanders hadn't botched that one, it's likely a 12-3 finish. That play turned the game.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:21 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
All that aside... botching a punt and giving OAK the ball at the 11 yard line with the score 12-0 has a lot to play there as well. If Sanders hadn't botched that one, it's likely a 12-3 finish. That play turned the game.
It was 12-9 I thought
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:43 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
It was 12-9 I thought

My bad - that's what I get for scrolling too fast.

Yeah, so it doesn't change the narrative all that much. It was 12-9 (thanks Brock for the fumble/safety) ... botched punt to start the 4th. Followed by a ton of crap and outs. Den missed a 49 yarder to tie, they missed a FG to extend.

After that missed FG and getting the ball back, only down 3 with 10 minutes left... 13 pass plays and 1 run. Pathetic.
[Reply]
tooge 02:57 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Kinda like calling a screen pass when you are on the 4 yard line, and the receiver fumbling the ball away, then losing at the end of the game? Ok, lets give you the botched fumble and trade it for the Chiefs goal line fumble. Donks would have a one lead game in the div. and have been swept by the chiefs.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:26 PM 12-15-2015
Knomo and Lil Toomby gone silent.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:47 PM 12-15-2015
Broncos looking at Trent Richardson. Tells you all you need to know about the state of that franchise.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ardson-a-look/
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:52 PM 12-15-2015
Originally Posted by tooge:
Kinda like calling a screen pass when you are on the 4 yard line, and the receiver fumbling the ball away, then losing at the end of the game? Ok, lets give you the botched fumble and trade it for the Chiefs goal line fumble. Donks would have a one lead game in the div. and have been swept by the chiefs.
Lots of games swing on one play, it usually events out like that over a season - win one lose one that should have gone the other way.

Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos looking at Trent Richardson. Tells you all you need to know about the state of that franchise.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ardson-a-look/
I guess ...
[Reply]
Page 253 of 4884
« First < 153203243249250251252253 2542552562572633033537531253 > Last »
Up