ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 35
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
Graystoke 05:02 PM 12-28-2018

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:02 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
-LDT plays on a unit that can afford to lose him. Berry plays on a unit that needs any ounce of help they can get. This is in itself enough of a rational explanation for why people are more upset about Berry.

-LDT has an injury that isn't about pain management. Berry has an injury that hypothetically could be played through with pain management.

-LDT makes less money and didn't drag the organization through the ringer during his contract.

-Berry was the face of the team.

Man it's hard to put a finger on why there is more emotion directed at Eric Berry.
So it's Berry's fault that Veach had TERRIBLE FA and draft and Sutton is a complete waste of space? And please don't tell me LDT hasn't been missed because Pat has been running for his life over the last three games now.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05:03 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So it's Berry's fault that Veach had TERRIBLE FA and draft and Sutton is a complete waste of space? And please don't tell me LDT hasn't been missed because Pat has been running for his life over the last three games now.
Remember when O'Daniel and Speaks were serviceable for a game and a half? Those were good times. My god, they are terrible. Just play Niemann's worthless ass.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:09 PM 12-28-2018
I'm not saying LDT is not valuable. But his loss compared to Berry's? Especially when Erving was in there? It's not even close.

It isn't Berry's fault the rest of his unit sucks. I don't even know what pain he has to go through. What I am offering up are reasonable explanations for why people are mad at Eric Berry.

Whether they should be mad at him or not is another argument. But if you are looking for reasons why people are more angry at Berry's injury vs. LDT's here they are. Much more about those than what his skin color is.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05:02 PM 12-28-2018
Please retire.
[Reply]
notorious 05:03 PM 12-28-2018
I will wait until he pussies out in the playoffs before bashing him.

It honestly isn’t worth the effort anymore.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:04 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
I will wait until he pussies out in the playoffs before bashing him.

It honestly isn’t worth the effort anymore.
That's the spirit.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:10 PM 12-28-2018
If the Chiefs get the feeling Berry is a no go the remainder of this season, they need to go sign Barry Church. Not that he would be a savior, but more so because of the attrition factor. Parker/Sorenson as your last line of defense is not exactly encouraging.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:21 PM 12-28-2018
Veach needs to assume he's done and move forward. We can't have another season of cat and mouse with him. When can we get out of this abortion of a contract?
[Reply]
FAX 05:28 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Veach needs to assume he's done and move forward. We can't have another season of cat and mouse with him. When can we get out of this abortion of a contract?
The contract. Therein lies the rub.

According to OTC, we're underwater on this deal until after the 2020 season.

Of course, we can simply elect to eat the dead money and cap decrease. Still, it's a long way to Tipperberry.

FAX
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 06:18 PM 12-28-2018
Worst contract since Cassel
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:23 PM 12-28-2018
I believe the plan is for Eric to get through this season and then have the surgery. After that we'll see what happens but most reports I saw claimed surgery would be able to cure the problem in most cases.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:44 PM 12-28-2018
I believe the plan is for Eric to get through this season and then have the surgery. After that we'll see what happens but most reports I saw claimed surgery would be able to cure the problem in most cases.
Then Eric needs to take a fucking pay cut.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:55 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Then Eric needs to take a ****ing pay cut.
I can't disagree tbh. And I think Eric and Veach need to have a chat when the season is over.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:58 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Then Eric needs to take a ****ing pay cut.
His base is $12.4M next year.

He should take $3M or GTFO.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 35
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up