ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 37
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
Dartgod 11:00 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Like if Tarantino started making Hallmark TV movies.
I'd like to see that. It would have to be better than some of the crap my wife likes to watch on there.
DaneMcCloud 11:12 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I'd like to see that. It would have to be better than some of the crap my wife likes to watch on there.
Get ready for 40 new Hallmark Holiday-themed movies beginning in late October.

:-)
SuperBowl4 09:59 AM 10-08-2020
Is COVID-19 a hoax? You decide -> http://www.bitchute.com/video/dKdDYH10Zq56/ This is NOT POLITICAL. Just a honest question.
Donger 10:01 AM 10-08-2020
MGRS13 11:50 AM 10-08-2020
Nope. Clay is calling for elected officials to be murdered on this site now and the mods support him. Every chance I get after everyone of his posts I’ll remind what an unhinged wack job he’s become.
DaFace 11:53 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Nope. Clay is calling for elected officials to be murdered on this site now and the mods support him. Every chance I get after everyone of his posts I’ll remind what an unhinged wack job he’s become.
For the record:

You have never reported a post in at least the past 10 years. It's hard to know what you're talking about given that that's the case.

At a minimum, you're gonna have to provide some evidence of the "mods support him" accusation.
htismaqe 11:53 AM 10-08-2020
Is he doing it in the Lounge?

This thread is about keeping that kind of stuff in DC, where pretty much anything goes. From both sides.
DaneMcCloud 02:56 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This thread is about keeping that kind of stuff in DC, where pretty much anything goes. From both sides.
The rhetoric in the DC has become more than just "anything goes".

I don't know about anyone else but JFC, is really too much to ask people to stop advocating for the murder, yes, murder, of elected officials?

I mean, again, I don't know how anyone else feels but to me, that's a line that shouldn't be crossed, at least not on Chiefsplanet.
htismaqe 02:58 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I don't know about anyone else but JFC, is really too much to ask people to stop advocating for the murder, yes, murder, of elected officials?

I mean, again, I don't know how any else feels but to me, that's a line that shouldn't be crossed.
It's the nature of the beast. Twitter and Facebook are filled with the same shit.
DaneMcCloud 03:00 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's the nature of the beast. Twitter and Facebook are filled with the same shit.
I guess there's a reason why I don't post on Twitter or Facebook or bother reading them, outside of a few music industry groups, which I'm basically forced to follow.

That kind of thinking is very, very dangerous, IMO.
WhiteWhale 04:36 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I mean, again, I don't know how anyone else feels but to me, that's a line that shouldn't be crossed, at least not on Chiefsplanet.
I've seen people over there advocate for the mass murder of everyone that's a boomer or older.

The amount of people wishing death, violence, and dancing on graves is by far the worst thing going over there.

I may be an ass, but that shit isnt my game. I'm a man of peace.
DaneMcCloud 05:08 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I've seen people over there advocate for the mass murder of everyone that's a boomer or older.

The amount of people wishing death, violence, and dancing on graves is by far the worst thing going over there.

I may be an ass, but that shit isnt my game. I'm a man of peace.
I've probably said things like that too but with a twinge of sarcasm like "Man, I can't wait until all you old white people are dead."

Inappropriate? Sure. Calling for the murder of specific people in that forum or of government officials? No way.
Bugeater 12:12 PM 10-08-2020
88i
OH THANK GOD WE HAVE YOU TO PROTECT US

Dumbass
Bearcat 05:00 PM 10-08-2020
Mecca 12:03 PM 10-08-2020
If you venture into DC it will vastly change your opinions of people, then you'll see why we have a section of people that only post there...
Page 22 of 37
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up