ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>OT Kyle Long added to Roster; RB McKinnon & DL Saunders to IR
Dante84 03:48 PM 11-30-2021

As reported by @MattVerderame, Kyle Long has been activated to the 53-man roster. Two corresponding moves have been made, Jerick McKinnon and Khalen Saunders have been placed on IR; per source. They will each miss at least 3 weeks.#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) November 30, 2021

[Reply]
kcclone 08:51 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Hate losing Saunders for that long, he's been quietly coming into his own lately IMO

Whats the injury?

Glad to see Long finally ready to contribute, he might well prove crucial down the stretch... O line depth with that skill level is a luxury

Maybe I missed it but I don’t think Saunders has played much in the last 6 games. Im pretty certain he hasn’t even gotten snaps since the Titans game.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:13 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
I'm scared to ask ,"How soft is Lucas Niang?"
Niang has had one injury during his time here. One.

How about ya'll hold your own dicks and wait a goddamn minute?
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:19 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Niang has had one injury during his time here. One.

How about ya'll hold your own dicks and wait a goddamn minute?
Willie Gay has had 4.

This "injury --> soft!" crap is being made entirely by unathletic middle aged men acting like children while sitting on the toilet.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:27 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
unathletic middle aged men acting like children while sitting on the toilet.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:39 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Willie Gay has had 4.

This "injury --> soft!" crap is being made entirely by unathletic middle aged men acting like children while sitting on the toilet.
What's funny is it's a bunch of guys with a bf% over 30 criticizing guys who play one of the most physical sports on the planet at the highest level. Yeah of course guys are going to get injured that doesnt make them "soft"
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:46 PM 11-30-2021
I'm interested to see Long gets an opportunity at RT or god forbid due to injury one of our guard spots and see what he does. Prolly a brokedick but Andy or someone must believe in him. It would be nice if he put together a one or even two year stretch of solid play in spot duty.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:58 PM 11-30-2021
I bet Niang's rib injury is worse than mine and he's getting the best treatment in the world. I broke three ribs and dislocated another on halloween, no surgery or anything. ER sent me home with a dozen Vicodin and a slap on the ass. (The backstory is pretty stupid, coaching sons flag football team, slipped, got accidentally tripped and I caught some serious air and came down on my arm which did the rest.) I think I have and am recovering from flailing chest syndrome as the pain was/is excruciating. I've only recently been able to sleep not sitting up and now can sleep an hour or two at a time on one side. Every breath stabbing pain for almost the past month. Don't break your ribs it really sux.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:56 PM 11-30-2021
So....2 players to IR, but only Long added to the roster? Is there another move coming or are they only going with 52 players for the moment?
[Reply]
oldman 11:16 PM 11-30-2021
We might as well see what Long has so we can end the discussion on him. My guess is he'll ride the pines for the rest of the season, but maybe it's a stopgap until Remmers and Niang recover.

For those calling Niang soft, I'm guessing you never had a serious rib injury. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again. I've had fingers, thumbs, nose, leg, and ankle fractures and the ribs were the worst.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:51 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
We might as well see what Long has so we can end the discussion on him. My guess is he'll ride the pines for the rest of the season, but maybe it's a stopgap until Remmers and Niang recover.

For those calling Niang soft, I'm guessing you never had a serious rib injury. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again. I've had fingers, thumbs, nose, leg, and ankle fractures and the ribs were the worst.
Seriously! I broke 4 ribs in an ATV accident and it took at least a year before they actually didn't bother me anymore.
Could NOT imagine trying to play OL in the fucking NFL, literally being hit in the ribs by a 300 pound all world athlete like 60 times a game.

IF he comes back this week he is a stud! I hope he does but I will also acknowledge what a tough guy he is.

I know its fun to say what a pussy some of these guys are but that is just stupid. IF you make the NFL at all, you are definitely NOT a pussy.

The punishment these guys endure and give out, would ruin guys like us.
Keep it real.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:37 AM 12-01-2021
Hell yeah
[Reply]
Bump 01:04 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
I bet Niang's rib injury is worse than mine and he's getting the best treatment in the world. I broke three ribs and dislocated another on halloween, no surgery or anything. ER sent me home with a dozen Vicodin and a slap on the ass. (The backstory is pretty stupid, coaching sons flag football team, slipped, got accidentally tripped and I caught some serious air and came down on my arm which did the rest.) I think I have and am recovering from flailing chest syndrome as the pain was/is excruciating. I've only recently been able to sleep not sitting up and now can sleep an hour or two at a time on one side. Every breath stabbing pain for almost the past month. Don't break your ribs it really sux.
that must have been one hell of a tumble.

Time is really the only thing that can heal it, I believe.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:48 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You have some of the shittiest takes
This coming from a guy that says McKinnon gets 1 touch a game and is to stupid to understand any contribution on special teams...
[Reply]
scho63 07:20 AM 12-01-2021
More Gore!
[Reply]
oldman 08:55 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So....2 players to IR, but only Long added to the roster? Is there another move coming or are they only going with 52 players for the moment?
Unless there's a need to fill a slot, there's no sense in filling that roster spot today. That person would proably be inactive on Sunday. I'd rather see what kind of injuries/illnesses we have on Friday PM before doing anything.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up