ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:22 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Malnati's?
Big fan of Giorroridanio's.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:24 PM 11-28-2021
Geeenoh’s East
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:26 PM 11-28-2021
Speaking of crust, and speaking of take-home [which no one was] I have to express my affection for Bellatoria Crumb Crust. It's a thin crust that's dusted with cornmeal. . . By light-years the best supermarket crust I've run into.

[Reply]
TimBone 05:26 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Fuck Dave Portnoy and fuck his pizza reviews.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:26 PM 11-28-2021
I'm pretty sure he'd really like that, to be fair.
[Reply]
TimBone 05:28 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
New Haven rules them all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Haven-style_pizza

Personal favorite is a spicy sausage and ricotta from Piece Pizza here in Chicago
This post delivers.

I just spent a good 10 minutes scrolling through that Instagram page. Looks great.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:28 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
You’re dangerously close to going back on the ignore list, pal.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:28 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Big fan of Giorroridanio's.
There was a girl in JHS who wore the everlovin' shit out of some Giorroridanio's jeans.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:29 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You’re dangerously close to going back on the ignore list, pal.
Who are you even talking to?
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:31 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:
This post delivers.

I just spent a good 10 minutes scrolling through that Instagram page. Looks great.
FWIW their beer is just OK
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:31 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Speaking of crust, and speaking of take-home [which no one was] I have to express my affection for Bellatoria Crumb Crust. It's a thin crust that's dusted with cornmeal. . . By light-years the best supermarket crust I've run into.

I like thin crust and Bellatoria is my go to. Sausage Italia and then I put on my own pepperoni. I use a Pizzazz and I cook the crust first to make sure it is crispy. In fact that's what's for supper tonight.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:35 PM 11-28-2021
Hands-down the absolute best way to re-heat cold pizza.

Cast iron skillet preheated on medium.
Thin layer of olive oil
Place slices in skillet
Turn heat to low/medium low
Cover.
Check it after five minutes and every couple of minutes until the cheese starts melting, make sure you don’t burn the bottom, which should be perfectly crispy
:-)
[Reply]
Bump 05:36 PM 11-28-2021
There are no good pizza options near where I'm at, they all suck and it's like $20 for a shitty cheese pizza.

But ya'll haven't lived until you've tried some cream cheese pizza. There used to be this place that had it, it's just cream cheese mixed with a little water to make it more saucy in place of tomato sauce. So delicious.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:40 PM 11-28-2021
Trends have moved away from deep dish, but it's by far the best pizza in the galaxy and maybe the whole universe. Chicago-style pizza for the win.

Other pizza can be very good, though, so I'm not disparaging any pizza. I anxiously wait for the pendulum to swing back to deep dish, though.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:40 PM 11-28-2021
caseys flatbread is fire
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up