ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:13 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
He’s a Boston loving, Chief hating, mouth breathing piece of shit. Not to mention a rapist.
:-) welp, its hard to argue with that
[Reply]
2112 03:56 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
He’s a Boston loving, Chief hating, mouth breathing piece of shit. Not to mention a rapist.
Can’t argue with that.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:33 PM 11-30-2021
Just recently discovered the best frozen pizza

Motor City Pizza Pepperoni Detroit Style

So damn good
[Reply]
Boiled Chicken 07:50 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Tonight Fun House on US 40 has two medium one toppings for $20. Can't beat it.
I took you for a Tim’s kind of guy
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:55 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
No one has mentioned this?

Ate a lot of these as a young kid frozen pizza was not a thing yet I guess.
Made a lot of those in the early 70's. They looked like this then.

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:03 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Tonight Fun House on US 40 has two medium one toppings for $20. Can't beat it.
Sausage with black olives is my fav pizza at funhouse.
[Reply]
srvy 10:48 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Made a lot of those in the early 70's. They looked like this then.

Yep that's the box and cans I remember. We doctored them up a bit. We would grate whatever cheese we had over top. Usually Colby longhorn or cheddar, I don't remember much-packaged pre-shredded cheese back then.

Heck, the times I remember going to a grocery in summer with mom they had cattle troughs full of water and block ice. Full of watermelons so you could take one ice cold home. There was an employee with a corer if you asked to try before you buy.
[Reply]
srvy 11:02 PM 11-30-2021
I forgot Antonio's Pizza on Main St in midtown KC. That was some serious toppings and really good. Also cant remember his name but he played for the KC Comets soccer but had a couple of pizza places in Kansas and south KC it was damn good too./
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:50 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Boiled Chicken:
I took you for a Tim’s kind of guy
They're pretty much the same thing. I used to work with the guy that started Tim's at Pappi's Pizza in Lee's Summit. Pappi's was another Funhouse clone.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:54 AM 12-01-2021
Also cant remember his name but he played for the KC Comets soccer but had a couple of pizza places in Kansas and south KC it was damn good too./
Gino Schiraldi
[Reply]
scho63 07:58 AM 12-01-2021
The Phoenix Metro area has incredible pizza - some of the best in the US!

Fantastic Pizza Places in Phoenix area:

1. Pizzeria Bianco - Phoenix: the legend Chris Bianco rated at times the BEST pizza maker in the US. This place always rated Top 10 or Top 5 in the US
https://www.pizzeriabianco.com/

2. Lamp Pizzeria - North Scottsdale: This small place with minimal hours sells no slices, not much else but the best wood fired pizza's you'll ever taste! Youi may be waiting an hour just for a take out pie it's so busy
https://lamppizza.com/

3. Pomo Pizzeria - Scottsdale/Paradise Valley: This place does incredible Neapolitan Pizza along with some tasty and well done Italian dishes. Sitting on the border of Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, this place is a good location to run into celebrities and the well-to-do. Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Bentley and Aston Martin cars are all over this Gainey Village Shopping Center.
https://pomopizzeria.com/

4. NYPD Pizza - Scottsdale: (Shea & Scottsdale Rd location) While this is a very small chain, it's NY Style pizza is excellent and steps above all others. It's hidden gem is the Sicilian and on many days if you get there in time you can get slices of this tasty treat along with slices of most other popular pizza. The small seating area upstairs is another nice little comfy spot to eat with a wine or draft beer.
https://aznypdpizza.com/nypd-pizza-l...cottsdale-shea

5. La Piazza Al Forno - Glendale: This place is run by a true Italian and his roots show with incredible Italian inspired pizzas. Great place to stop before or after a Cards game. He also does Roman style square pizza with fantastic imported ingredients. Well worth a trip to the West side of town.
https://www.lapiazzafamiglia.com/

6. The Parlor Pizzeria - Phoenix Camelback area: Strange location in a midcentury beauty parlor, with wildly non-traditional toppings, barbecue chicken; Calabrian salumi and watercress; and a union of fig jam, prosciutto, sweet potato ricotta with salted almonds, smoked tomatoes or sausage and saba (an Italian, grape-based reduction. Really all well done and unique flavors you'll find no where else!
https://theparlor.us/
[Reply]
srvy 11:29 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Gino Schiraldi
That's it TY

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:46 PM 12-01-2021
..... Also cant remember his name but he played for the KC Comets soccer but had a couple of pizza places in Kansas and south KC it was damn good too./
Yes, Schiraldi's was outstanding. (at least i think that's what you are talking about...it was downtown though)
[Reply]
TimBone 09:02 PM 12-02-2021
Any of you Veterans or Army Brats remember AAFES Anthony's Pizza that used to be in the Exchange food courts? I know a lot of folks loved it, but I was never a fan. Something about their sauce didn't sit right with me. The pics brought back the nostalgia though, so I figured I'd share.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:30 PM 12-02-2021
Looks like Sam's Club.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up