Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:27 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Having Hunt on the team would have made Ford line up onside?
Welp, ya. Ford wasn’t afraid of being kicked for making a mistake with Hunt gone.
[Reply]
FRCDFED 07:27 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by baitism:
Booting Hunt has had ramifications far worse than I thought it would. Probably cost us the Super Bowl that year and now we've wasted a 1st round pick trying to fill the void left.
I understand why we got rid of Hunt. He lied! I still would've given him a second chance! We will regret that decision more than we are now!
[Reply]
milkshock 07:28 AM 09-20-2021
What a mess
[Reply]
tatorhog 07:31 AM 09-20-2021
he has decent skills, but there's no burst. He's never an actual threat, defenders can close on him easily.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:31 AM 09-20-2021
Doesn't matter if he's a jag. Blocking for a jag is all you need. We wasted a first rounder on a skill position. That's a mistake.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:32 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by baitism:
Booting Hunt has had ramifications far worse than I thought it would. Probably cost us the Super Bowl that year and now we've wasted a 1st round pick trying to fill the void left.
Good fucking Lord, are we STILL crying about Kareem Hunt?!? Us cutting him when we did made exactly 0 difference. He's on commissioners exempt for the entire back half of the 2018 season so he's not even playing, we won the 2019 Super Bowl, and Hunt ain't doing shit behind the 2020 Super Bowl abomination of an OL. If we didn't cut him back then he's more than likely priced himself off the team anyway since he's still a starter and not playing back up because of his degeneracy. The real issue was drafting a bust RB in the first instead of just sticking with what had been working just fine with JAGs.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:32 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by FRCDFED:
I understand why we got rid of Hunt. He lied! I still would've given him a second chance! We will regret that decision more than we are now!
He shouldn’t of said shit. Even the military you have the right not to incriminate yourself. Even though jackasses in there everyday give unlawful orders for you to answer their questions.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:39 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Go into his thread. A lot of us were salivating over the guy, including me.

His film in college is fantastic.
Right.

He wasn’t overdrafted or anything. If he wasn’t drafted by the Chiefs he would have been gone a few picks later.

Compared to guys picked after him:

D’Andre Swift is hurt a lot

Jonathan Taylor is ok, but hasn’t proved anything yet either.

CEH looked faster last year before the injury.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:51 AM 09-20-2021
RB is usually a position you can tell quickly if a guy is legit.

It took Kareem Hunt one game to show that.

Maybe CEH will have a delayed breakout like Larry Johnson (although some of that was due to LJ not getting carries behind Priest Holmes his first two seasons).
[Reply]
TEX 07:52 AM 09-20-2021
Ppp
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not a single trait has translated. Vision. Lateral agility. Ball security. Receiving threat both in the backfield and slot. Running out of shotgun. Not a single one. It's so ****ing bizzare.
It's not really bizarre, it's a classic case of he was a good college player, but not a professional one. Too small and too slow for the NFL. The Chiefs need to move on, instead of trying to double down on a bad decision to draft him and try to make him something that he's not.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:53 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Maybe CEH will have a delayed breakout like Larry Johnson (although some of that was due to LJ not getting carries behind Priest Holmes his first two seasons).
I felt like CEH looked better last year. And last year we were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because of the OL problems.

Maybe it's his injury. Maybe it's getting comfortable with the new OL. Or maybe he just doesn't have it.

I'm not giving up hope but the guy is gonna need to show something sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:54 AM 09-20-2021

CEH broke out his first game last year vs the Texans. He was faster last year.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:55 AM 09-20-2021

LJ had to take his diaper off first.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:56 AM 09-20-2021
Replace the 'J' with 'F' and you've got it right.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:56 AM 09-20-2021
Hopefully we can find another Damien Williams midseason.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 80
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up