ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:57 AM 11-30-2021
We won a Super Bowl without his ass. We have beaten him with the Browns in the playoffs just for the right to go to the Super Bowl so fuck him.
[Reply]
penchief 04:00 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Good grief dude we have won more games % wise without him than with him. Lots of revisionist history going on.

You are confusing the Alex Smith need for a Kareem Hunt with Mahomes.
No, dude, I'm not. Just because we won a championship without him doesn't mean we wouldn't have been better with him. His physicality was a threat that other teams had to contend with.

The one thing I will agree with is that he hasn't been as effective since he's been back with the browns. But again, I'm not saying Hunt was irreplaceable. I'm saying we haven't been able to duplicate that recipe yet. If we can find another dynamic physical back to punish defenses, it will open things back up like it was when Hunt filled that bill.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:54 AM 11-30-2021
big tough physical punish bruh bruh bruh
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:30 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Man you homers think Chiefs can do no wrong huh? If what Kareem did was so bad how comes he was picked up almost immediately after he was released? Has he caused any serious trouble since being on Browns?

That whole lie thing is ridiculous too. You act like he murdered someone and lied about it. Give me a ****ing break.

The only team willing to touch that turd was the Browns. His connection to John Dorsey is the only reason he's still in the league instead of being canceled for his actions.

You can piss and moan about lying not being a big deal if you like, it only shows what kind of character you have. You must tell quite a few if you don't think it's a big deal.

If my employees lie to me, they're history. What possible use could you have for a dishonest person that you cannot trust and is comfortable lying to your face?

I'm not sure what professions are out there where you can insult your boss and keep your job. That's what lying is. You're saying this person is too fucking stupid to ever realize what you're up to. Moreover, if that person steps up and vouches for you, and your bullshit is caught on video and broadcast to the world, you can add embarrassment to the list as well.

Good football player. Really fucking stupid person.

I'm sure watching Damien make his case for Superbowl MVP taught him some hard lessons.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:30 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
The only team willing to touch that turd was the Browns. His connection to John Dorsey is the only reason he's still in the league instead of being canceled for his actions.

You can piss and moan about lying not being a big deal if you like, it only shows what kind of character you have. You must tell quite a few if you don't think it's a big deal.

If my employees lie to me, they're history. What possible use could you have for a dishonest person that you cannot trust and is comfortable lying to your face?

I'm not sure what professions are out there where you can insult your boss and keep your job. That's what lying is. You're saying this person is too ****ing stupid to ever realize what you're up to. Moreover, if that person steps up and vouches for you, and your bullshit is caught on video and broadcast to the world, you can add embarrassment to the list as well.

Good football player. Really ****ing stupid person.

I'm sure watching Damien make his case for Superbowl MVP taught him some hard lessons.
Pretty sure Michael Vick and plenty of other NFL players have lied to their 'employee' and were given a second chance. Wasn't Michael Vick given a second chance, by, oh that's right our current head coach - Andy Reid. Is what Kareem Hunt did worse than what Vick did?

**** out of here. Chiefs released Hunt to look like good guys and it backfired because Hunt was signed and no one even talks about what he did anymore.

Hopefully the Chiefs learned their lesson and it won't happen again.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:33 PM 11-30-2021
What possible use could you have for a dishonest person that you cannot trust and is comfortable lying to your face?
Well, we could definitely make use of his talents right now lol
[Reply]
-King- 01:40 PM 11-30-2021

I'm not sure what professions are out there where you can insult your boss and keep your job. That's what lying is. You're saying this person is too fucking stupid to ever realize what you're up to. Moreover, if that person steps up and vouches for you, and your bullshit is caught on video and broadcast to the world, you can add embarrassment to the list as well.

Good football player. Really fucking stupid person.

How do you just get on the internet and lie like that?
[Reply]
Lzen 01:49 PM 11-30-2021
....unless your name is Travis Henry and Ryan Tannehill is your QB, best RB is not what wins games in the NFL over the course of a season and playoffs.
Well, there's a name from the past.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:04 PM 11-30-2021
Man you homers think Chiefs can do no wrong huh? If what Kareem did was so bad how comes he was picked up almost immediately after he was released? Has he caused any serious trouble since being on Browns?

That whole lie thing is ridiculous too. You act like he murdered someone and lied about it. Give me a ****ing break.
Tell me you have never managed people or been in a position of leadership without telling me you have never managed people or been a position of leadership.

He lied repeatedly to the guy who signs his checks, that gets you fired 100% of the time anywhere you work.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:05 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Well, there's a name from the past.
Damn whats crazy is it didn't look right when I first typed it and I looked at it again and still didn't catch it.

Derrick Henry of course.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:48 PM 11-30-2021
2 Straight SB's without him, won one and lack of a RB had nothing to do with losing the other.

The hand wringing and fretting over the guy still is insane. Yea he is better than the guys we have now on a down to down basis but in the end unless your name is Travis Henry and Ryan Tannehill is your QB, best RB is not what wins games in the NFL over the course of a season and playoffs.
It's my fault.

I'm the one that repeatedly talks about Travis Henry. :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:08 PM 11-30-2021
Tell me you have never managed people or been in a position of leadership without telling me you have never managed people or been a position of leadership.

He lied repeatedly to the guy who signs his checks, that gets you fired 100% of the time anywhere you work.
Oh well. He can just go and get another job which he did.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:12 PM 11-30-2021
Oh well. He can just go and get another job which he did.
That's because it's the NFL. Let's not pretend these guys are held to any standard that even resembles normal.

Dude is a violent drunk. He has been his entire adult life.

The Chiefs don't miss him at all. Only some fans do. Ones that have no moral compass, apparently.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:20 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's because it's the NFL. Let's not pretend these guys are held to any standard that even resembles normal.

The Chiefs don't miss him at all. Only some fans do. Ones that have no moral compass, apparently.
Get off your high horse bs w me. Apparently Reid doesn't have a moral compass since he gave Vick a second chance.

I try not to judge people unlike your self-righteous ass.
[Reply]
-King- 03:23 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up