ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:03 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Not real.

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:10 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Kareem Hunt has a history of violent behavior off the field. It wasn't just one incident. He's made his own bed.
I didn't word my post right. I meant I agree that Marijuana should be legalized. But it doesn't excuse kareem who was on thin ice after getting one hell of a second chance.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:10 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...uana-found-car
Seeing the shorthand link, for some reason my mind went to "iguana-found-car" and I wondered why it was wrong to transport an iguana.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:19 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I didn't word my post right. I meant I agree that Marijuana should be legalized. But it doesn't excuse kareem who was on thin ice after getting one hell of a second chance.
Agreed.

If this was the first and only hint of trouble Kareem Hunt had ever been in, it would be no big deal.

But he can't put himself in this situation after coming off an 8 game suspension for off the field troubles.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:23 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I kind of do. He's an enemy of this team. Same with Dee Ford. I hope they both piss their careers away for being dumbasses. We were on a Super Bowl run. They were both an integral part of that Super Bowl run. We depended on both of them. And both of them, through their stupidity, ****ed that dream away.

We could have been playing for a 2nd Super Bowl ring this year. Both of them are to blame for that dream getting flushed down the toilet. **** them both.

I don't want to hear one bit about "Clark shouldn't have cut him!" It's not Clark Hunt's ****ing fault. Kareem was commissioner exempted. No matter what Clark did, we weren't going to have him available for last year's attempted Super Bowl run. And that's Kareem's own damn fault. Nobody else had a part in that bullshit.
Oops meant to give this a thumbs up, sorry!
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:23 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Agreed.

If this was the first and only hint of trouble Kareem Hunt had ever been in, it would be no big deal.

But he can't put himself in this situation after coming off an 8 game suspension for off the field troubles.
It was a speeding ticket.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:30 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
It was a speeding ticket.
And possession of weed.

The NFL can still discipline him even without an arrest or criminal charge for it.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:11 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I am 100% with you. This case is much different from bowe because the guy should have sought help and clearly didnt to make a mistake like this. I think it should be legal too but given kareems situation, it's hard to figure out what he was thinking.
His only real mistake was speeding. I don't see pot being an issue at all concerning that prior situation.

Could you imagine a society where someone was found with a few beers in their car, whether they were charged or not, to lose millions in future earnings?

Probably not. Because that would be an insane thing to do. But that same insanity is applied to pot, and the schleps eat it up like it is just a normal and reasonable thing to do in a free society.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:14 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And possession of weed.

The NFL can still discipline him even without an arrest or criminal charge for it.
Oh no. Possession of weed. Scary. Real Crime.

That is insane people accept the NFL being able to punish people that way.
[Reply]
dls6501 05:51 PM 01-24-2020
Lots of saints in posting in this thread. Cant believe some of you are so holy to have never received a speeding ticket.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:54 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dls6501:
Lots of saints in posting in this thread. Cant believe some of you are so holy to have never received a speeding ticket.
It’s not a matter of a speeding ticket being a big deal. The dude is already under a microscope and he just got caught speeding with weed in his car. He’s not very bright.
[Reply]
dls6501 05:58 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It’s not a matter of a speeding ticket being a big deal. The dude is already under a microscope and he just got caught speeding with weed in his car. He’s not very bright.
I guess. If the weed part of the story was actually a big deal, he wouldnt have been let go. This really is a non-story.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:03 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by dls6501:
I guess. If the weed part of the story was actually a big deal, he wouldnt have been let go. This really is a non-story.
Yea I’m sure this won’t impact contract negotiations whatsoever!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:05 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea I’m sure this won’t impact contract negotiations whatsoever!
Yeah I see your point I mean he is facing serious charges. He was speeding and had weed in his car!!! Omg what a scumbag!!!!
[Reply]
eDave 06:20 PM 01-24-2020
Rule #1 when riding dirty: Don't feed the bears.

Dumbass.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up