ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More trouble for Kareem Hunt??
NIUhuskies 03:01 AM 01-24-2020
https://twitter.com/incarceratedbob/...148140545?s=21

Will be interesting to see if this is true or not...

Looks like the early rumor is that he got pulled over with weed. Nothing big, but he’s on thin ice already obviously
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:24 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Get off your high horse bs w me. Apparently Reid doesn't have a moral compass since he gave Vick a second chance.

I try not to judge people unlike your self-righteous ass.
:-)

There was absolutely no judgment there about Kareem.

I said he was a violent drunk. I didn't say he was a bad person.

The only bad people here are ones pining for a violent drunk because it's like we failed to win a Super Bowl or some stupid shit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:26 PM 11-30-2021
Besides, we ALL know why you're willing to look past things like what Kareem did and it has nothing to do with his personality or the fact that he played for the Chiefs.

There'a a handful of people like you and U Chieffy that will defend these guys over and over and we all know why.
[Reply]
-King- 03:51 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Besides, we ALL know why you're willing to look past things like what Kareem did and it has nothing to do with his personality or the fact that he played for the Chiefs.

There'a a handful of people like you and U Chieffy that will defend these guys over and over and we all know why.
I don't....why do they want him back if not for how he played with us?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:52 PM 11-30-2021
Dude is a violent drunk. He has been his entire adult life.

The Chiefs don't miss him at all. Only some fans do. Ones that have no moral compass, apparently.
:-) OMG, stop this. We root for Tyreek every week and that dude was convicted of beating up his pregnant girlfriend. A couple bar fights with random dudes and barely nudging some stupid drunk chick with his foot has you clutching your pearls.

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:52 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Why do they want him back at all?

Been to 3 straight championship games and 2 Super Bowls without him.

Honestly, it reeks of cuckolding.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:52 PM 11-30-2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 11-30-2021, 03:54 PM
This message has been deleted by htismaqe.
-King- 03:55 PM 11-30-2021

Probably cause were average at best at RB and he was amazing as fuck when he was with us?

It's not really complicated at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:56 PM 11-30-2021
Probably cause were average at best at RB and he was amazing as fuck when he was with us?

It's not really complicated at all.
Do you still pine for your high school sweetheart after she fucked the football team - on video?

Feel free to live in the past if you want. This team is just fine without him.
[Reply]
-King- 03:59 PM 11-30-2021
Do you still pine for your high school sweetheart after she fucked the football team - on video?

Feel free to live in the past if you want. This team is just fine without him.
The team overall is fine without just about anyone other than Mahomes. Doesn't mean that there aren't positions where we struggle. The best games by CEH this year is what Hunt averaged. Its pretty easy to see why people want him back.

But what was the other reason you were insinuating that everyone can see but me?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:04 PM 11-30-2021
The team overall is fine without just about anyone other than Mahomes. Doesn't mean that there aren't positions where we struggle. The best games by CEH this year is what Hunt averaged. Its pretty easy to see why people want him back.
It's easy to see, at least for me, that we could use better production at RB. That doesn't mean we have to bring back somebody that was a big problem for the team. You at least have to admit that, right?

There's no logical reason to want Hunt back. Do you want his production back? Sure. But with what this team has accomplished since, why would anybody want HIM, specifically?

EDIT: I mean, he's now that much older and he's a RB. And everybody is assuming we could have gotten him paid after his rookie contract, too. It's highly unlikely Hunt is even here in 2022 because of everything that comes with the position. Could we have signed Clark and Brown? Could we have paid Mahomes, Jones, and Hill? There's a ton of scenarios where Hunt is gone even without the off-field stuff.

But what was the other reason you were insinuating that everyone can see but me?
Sorry, can't.

It'll go straight to DC.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:10 PM 11-30-2021
Kareem was a dipshit, for sure. Guy was on a multi-million dollar contract and represented a billion dollar franchise. The last thing he needed to be doing was arguing with some dumb ass drunk girl.. but TMZ really fucked us with that video drop. They titled it "Kareem Hunt BRUTALIZES and kicks woman in hotel video" :-)

That is a fucking affront to the English language, as well as a complete fabrication of what we all plainly saw on the damned video. Brutalize my fucking ass!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:13 PM 11-30-2021
:-) I thought we'd gotten past that silly notion of blaming TMZ but guess not.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:24 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) I thought we'd gotten past that silly notion of blaming TMZ but guess not.
The lion's share of the blame lies with Kareem. He never should have been in that situation and given them something to report.

But that is still shitty journalism on TMZ's part. He didn't "brutalize" that girl, not even close. That was a straight up fucking lie.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:24 PM 11-30-2021
His white knights are starting to filter back out of the woodwork again, what IS it about him that keeps everyone so loyal three years later?

Its become some kind of cult that refuses to die :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:27 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Kareem was a dipshit, for sure. Guy was on a multi-million dollar contract and represented a billion dollar franchise. The last thing he needed to be doing was arguing with some dumb ass drunk girl.. but TMZ really ****ed us with that video drop. They titled it "Kareem Hunt BRUTALIZES and kicks woman in hotel video" :-)

That is a ****ing affront to the English language, as well as a complete fabrication of what we all plainly saw on the damned video. Brutalize my ****ing ass!
That's not why the Chiefs cut him though. It's because he lied! Lol.....

Lying to your employer is way worse than what Vick did. Chiefs should never have given Kareem a second chance like Vick got because Kareem lied. Gee such great logic there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:31 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
His white knights are starting to filter back out of the woodwork again, what IS it about him that keeps everyone so loyal three years later?

Its become some kind of cult that refuses to die :-)
There's people here that still want to see Martyball.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up