ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cowboys Trade Undrafted CB Charvarious Ward To Chiefs [for Ehinger]
okiedokieokoye 05:01 PM 08-30-2018
Todd Archer

@toddarcher
Follow Follow @toddarcher
More
The Dallas Cowboys have agreed to trade undrafted rookie cornerback Charvarius Ward to the Kansas City Chiefs, sources told @AdamSchefter and me. It is expected to be finalized Friday.
[Reply]
FAX 05:12 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
6'5?!? That's a ****ing tall CB.
He's a giant among CBs. I dig it.

FAX THE ALWAYS LOOKED UP TO GIANTS
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:12 PM 08-30-2018

Cowboys rookie CB Charvarius Ward with the INT in one-on-one drills pic.twitter.com/qL9USm1RRT

— Jon Machota (@jonmachota) August 5, 2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:12 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, that doesn’t make much sense. If you liked the guy, draft him late or offer more than the cowboys. What’s the point in wasting a pick?
Wait. So it's a bad thing we traded an as of yet undisclosed pick for a player we didn't draft? Wouldn't it have costed a pick to draft him in the 1st place?
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:13 PM 08-30-2018
Wait. So it's a bad thing we traded an as of yet undisclosed pick for a player we didn't draft? Wouldn't it have costed a pick to draft him in the 1st place?
I think the logic is that as an UDRFA, we shoulda signed him for pennies and not had to give up anything at all. Basically, Dallas netted a draft pick and spent nothing.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:14 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think the logic is that as an UDRFA, shoulda signed him for pennies and not had to give up anything at all.
Because that's super easy to do. You're only competing with 31 other teams to sign these guys and THEY have the option of where they want to go.
[Reply]
Shag 05:14 PM 08-30-2018
You serious? Chula vista.
Yup, on the border of North Park. Let's catch a game sometime.
[Reply]
Calichiefsfam 05:15 PM 08-30-2018
He would have been put on the practice squad we could have claimed him this is pre-ejaculation and its purest form
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:15 PM 08-30-2018
I think the logic is that as an UDRFA, we shoulda signed him for pennies and not had to give up anything at all. Basically, Dallas netted a draft pick and spent nothing.
Oh well. As long as the kid can play I couldn't give any less of a shit. I'm just glad Veach is being proactive about fixing the dumpster fire he created at CB.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:15 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Shag:
Yup, on the border of North Park. Let's catch a game sometime.
Ah. I was thinking you might be my wife's friend's new man.

Apparently he's a big Chiefs fan. Thought maybe he'd post here.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:15 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Calichiefsfam:
He would have been put on the practice squad we could have claimed him this is pre-ejaculation and its purest form
He would've had to have cleared waivers 1st.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:16 PM 08-30-2018
Pretty sure we all expected this move. We just didn't know who "that guy" would be.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:16 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Calichiefsfam:
Once again.....30 other teams have that option as well. Trade a fucking low pick, that more than likely won't amount to shit, and get the guy you want.

You're a fucking moron.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:16 PM 08-30-2018
Cool. At least Veach is out there looking. Hopefully this isn't the only move he makes.
He doesn't deserve credit for trying to cover his own ass when the position should have been addressed back in the spring.
[Reply]
Shag 05:16 PM 08-30-2018
Ah. I was thinking you might be my wife's friend's new man.

Apparently he's a big Chiefs fan. Thought maybe he'd post here.
How do you know I'm not? :-)
[Reply]
okiedokieokoye 05:17 PM 08-30-2018

His 3 preseason games must've jumped off the screen to our scouts.
Well, from what I noticed he had 3 solo tackles in 3 games. 0 picks, 0 FF. Outstanding. Maybe some defended passes???
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up