ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 186
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:46 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Check out Airfield Supply Co in San Jose... right by the airport :-)
Link to their shop

Ghee is 1000mg. I recommend freezing it then scraping a tiny amount into hot chocolate or coffee. It does the trick, fo sho
That's interesting. Gonna have to bust out the Weedmaps app and see if i can get something similar down here in SD. It must be some sort of loophole...
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:54 PM 11-30-2021
last time I did weed about a year ago I thought my lungs would collapse having COPD will be the death of me but it was about 10 years pryer that I smoked any. I quit smoking cigs Feb 8 2013 but didn't stop me from having COPD so I don't tell people quit smoking all that ever did was make me want to light up.

Actually COPD or covid won't be the death of me but getting murdered in about three years will be the death of me. Guns don't kill but bullets that hit the back of your brain escaping an over zealous jealous abusive husband is a high risk of death.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:56 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
last time I did weed about a year ago I thought my lungs would collapse having COPD will be the death of me but it was about 10 years pryer that I smoked any. I quit smoking cigs Feb 8 2013 but didn't stop me from having COPD so I don't tell people quit smoking all that ever did was make me want to light up.

Actually COPD or covid won't be the death of me but getting murdered in about three years will be the death of me. Guns don't kill but bullets that hit the back of your brain escaping an over zealous jealous abusive husband is a high risk of death.
Shit man, you fuck a married woman?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:20 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Alexandra Feodorovna... allegedly
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:38 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That's funny. Vape pens do nothing for me. Nothing. They're tasty. But they aren't strong enough for me.

The most potent SMOKE for me is gonna be a dab of some good concentrate.

But my favorite is gonna be some Moonrock.
I haven't started messing with anything else yet. I can't smoke regular flower because it's way too pungent and there's people here that aren't "cool".

Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Whoa, that is a trip. This is consistent across multiple brands?
This has to be a function of your liver's ability to produce 11-hydroxy-THC or perhaps a neural receptor function. Likely genetic. That's got to be pretty rare?
I've had 3 different brand of gummies plus some homemade ones I got from a friend. They all have a "plateau" where eating more literally does nothing to me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:53 PM 11-30-2021
A love affair with my RN shift leader. I couldn't help falling in love with her and she let me be her lover.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:09 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
My guy got me this shit called wedding cake. Ond bong hit and I'm comatose for a couple hours. I highly recommend it

Picked this up a few days ago. Haven’t broke it open yet cuz I’m finishing up some Trainwreck first. I’m weird like that. I almost always finish one strain before opening the next one. Guy I work with will have like 5 containers open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Katipan 09:43 PM 11-30-2021
My wife is a better person and way more fun since she's been using gummies and smoking for her depression. It's helped her way more than any pharmaceuticals have, she still takes those too, but the weed elevates her mood so much that she gets SO much more done now instead of letting depression having her sit around all the time.

It's awesome!
Your testimonial is one I hear over and over again.
It's one of my favorites.
Right next to "so and so quit opiates because of this."

The stories also make me really really really cocky. This is where the whole country will be before I die.

That and 4 kids? It's a good life's work.
[Reply]
neech 09:53 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
A love affair with my RN shift leader. I couldn't help falling in love with her and she let me be her lover.
This is confusing me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:19 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
This is confusing me.
It's complicated and I shouldn't have said anything about it. So never mind about it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:59 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If i had to pick a favorite bud, it's gotta be Forbidden Fruit
Shit is so dank.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:00 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
I took two 60mg gummies before going to bed this summer (****ed my shoulder up) and I almost fell down getting out of bed to take a leak. My mouth was as dry as the Sahara desert, never again. I like smoking it better.
Jesus Christ, you fucking pussies.

Come hang out with me sometime, I'll have you in a coma.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:01 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
My mom had surgery a week ago and the recovery stage hasn't been so smooth. She's in some bit of pain and the cocktail of opioid pain meds prescribed to her actually prevent her from being able to fall asleep, and are also making her feel depressed, may also be due to lack of sleep. Point is, they're almost doing more harm than good.

She wanted to wean off the meds. I let her use my old vape pen and got her a couple strong indica strain cartridges (Nothern Lights and Purple Urkle, THC in high 80's).

I show her how to use the pen, she takes a 1st monster hit because she didn't stop inhaling, she didn't think she was inhaling anything before it was too late. :-)

By the time I went to go take a piss and got her dog's leash to take him for a night walk, she was passed out on the couch.

She texts me the next morning and couldn't believe how quickly that knocked her out, said she got roughly 9hrs of un-interrupted deep sleep, 1st night of good sleep since surgery.
Northern Lights is a sativa bro
[Reply]
lcarus 03:06 AM 12-01-2021
I used to love weed. I don't know what happened. Actually, I do know. Being on those stupid painkillers for so long. Even though I still smoked weed when I was taking them a lot of the time. Once I finally kicked the pills, I tried to go back to smoking/vaping/eating and I just don't really enjoy the feeling like I used to.

Figures now that it's basically legal and I can get whatever I want whenever I want, I'm not interested any longer. Back in the day when all I could get was whatever seedy crap reggie my dude could get, I couldn't get enough of it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:32 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Your testimonial is one I hear over and over again.
It's one of my favorites.
Right next to "so and so quit opiates because of this."

The stories also make me really really really cocky. This is where the whole country will be before I die.

That and 4 kids? It's a good life's work.
The first time we went to the dispensary in Chicago, the lady that helped us was a retired RN. She spent a good 15 minutes, despite the place being super busy, to talk to my wife about her chronic pain and what would be best for her. She said in the last year, she's weaned 4 of her former patients off of opioids. My wife doesn't take them but gummies have really, REALLY helped her chronic pain. She takes 10-20mg per day and manages much better than before.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 186
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166 > Last »
Up