ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Nzoner's Game Room>The Best Slice
TimBone 04:53 PM 11-28-2021
It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:44 PM 10-08-2022
Originally Posted by bricks:
Who are you?

Mind your own business. **** face
How’d the blue jays do bitch
[Reply]
cripple creek 07:10 PM 10-08-2022
imo's
[Reply]
tooge 11:48 PM 10-08-2022
Im in the ptrocess of putting a pizza oven in my kitchen. Went with Chicago Pizza ovens brand
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:22 PM 10-09-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Its pretty much a must have for me on any super savory pizza.

Dank pepperoni with briny olives and some whipped ricotta is a great combo.

Never been a 'big' fan of cottage cheese, never been a 'big' fan of the cheapo manzanilla olives [ie, green with pimento].

Don't hate either, but never really look for or crave them either.

But they are a perfect cheap snack pair. balance each other out just right.

I mean Kalamatas are still better, even with cottage cheese. But I can eat Kalamata with about anything, or all by themselves. And they're not cheap, at least not like Manzanillas.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 04:38 PM 10-09-2022
$1.99 slice at a random bodega anywhere in NYC
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:39 PM 10-09-2022
I still hate KCUnited for this thread
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:46 PM 10-09-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Never been a 'big' fan of cottage cheese, never been a 'big' fan of the cheapo manzanilla olives [ie, green with pimento].

Don't hate either, but never really look for or crave them either.

But they are a perfect cheap snack pair. balance each other out just right.

I mean Kalamatas are still better, even with cottage cheese. But I can eat Kalamata with about anything, or all by themselves. And they're not cheap, at least not like Manzanillas.
I think that’s ricotta cheese? Love ricotta.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:40 PM 10-16-2022
Jet's Deep Dish is super underrated. Got two pies today!
[Reply]
markdis 02:35 PM 10-16-2022
Pineapple belongs to the fruit salad. Salami, lots of cheese , chillies - belong to pizza.
The best pizza i had at home, self made. Can't do it too often unfortunately cause of the luck of time. Looking now for couple of methods how to be more productive, found already a good website and going to click for more info . The life is not easy at the moment and need to enjoy it as much as i can.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:39 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I think that’s ricotta cheese? Love ricotta.
Yeah, got that. But he was talking about how olives and ricotta paired so well, and I was riffiing on that to say even cheap olives and cottage cheese is better than you'd think paired, and much better than I liked either alone.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:34 PM 10-16-2022
Originally Posted by cripple creek:
imo's
Love their pizza
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up