ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 435
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:08 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by BF88:
Donkeys gonna have Lindsay juking Clark out of his cleats if he has to try and bring him down 1 on 1.
Will never happen. Clark would have to shed a block in order to bring down Lindsey 1 on 1
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:54 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
And even Colquitt sucks now.
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Charles Omenihu was a guy that looked intriguing in the draft. A lot of folks here liked him even as a 2nd rd pick. He was taken in the 5th rd.

He has 2 sacks and looks really good. Oh and guess what? His cap hit is less than $1 million for the next 4 seasons.

Wanna know how to fix this mess? That’s how
Raises hand.

And now I'm gonna' puke.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:07 AM 10-15-2019
you guys are so reactionary.

Things are never as simple as many of you want to make them. It's not black and white.

Even good GM's make mistakes.

Even bad GM's occasionally hit on players.

Reid is one of the best coaches in football; and yes, he does have some weaknesses.

Veach is going to need to have a run of hits pretty damned soon; he's had a bunch of flops.

But you guys are so extreme. Dorsey was a good GM, but had some issues. Ballard is off to a good start, but the law of averages says he'll have his share of whiffs too.

Everything is not EITHER/OR.

It's much more complicated than that.
[Reply]
TEX 07:13 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Things are never as simple as many of you want to make them. It's not black and white.

Reid is one of the best coaches in football; and yes, he does have some weaknesses.

Veach is going to need to have a run of hits pretty damned soon; he's had a bunch of flops.

But you guys are so extreme. Dorsey was a good GM, but had some issues. Ballard is off to a good start, but the law of averages says he'll have his share of whiffs too.

In general, yes. Especially over time. But within a window of opportunity, there is less room for error, otherwise you waste the opportunity.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:24 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

People are shitting all over Veach for Frank Clark, which is rightfully due, but I think he’s done some good this offseason.

Hardman was a good pick, Thornhill was a good pick, Ogbah was a good trade and Martinas Rankin actually looked pretty decent on Sunday. He looked A LOT better than Wylie.

Its early but the way that guy played made me feel like we might have a solution at LG (finally).
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:29 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
People are shitting all over Veach for Frank Clark, which is rightfully due, but I think he’s done some good this offseason.

Hardman was a good pick, Thornhill was a good pick, Ogbah was a good trade and Martina’s Rankin actually looked pretty decent on Sunday. He looked A LOT better than Wylie.

Its early but the way that guy played made me feel like we might have a solution at LG (finally).
Yeah, I agree.

I don't know what the deal is with Clark. It was a LOT to give up, but he should be a very, very good player right in his prime. So far...he's meh.

Not sold on Rankin, but it's hard to tell with the dumpster fire to his left. Wisniewski should be at least quality depth; and I'd think better than Rankin.

The inability to stop the run is really frustrating. We just can't control the line of scrimmage at all.
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:12 AM 10-15-2019
Hes worse than meh. Its a collossial failure so far considering the picks and 100 million contract given up. Especially if that language in his contract is true and they are stuck with him until 2022.
[Reply]
notorious 09:16 AM 10-15-2019
100 MILLION

Good Lord that’s horrifying!
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:21 AM 10-15-2019
yea Clark is getting paid in JJ Watt, Fletcher Cox, Demarcus Lawrence territory and despite that propaganda from the front office where they said hes in that tier, the reality is, hes not close.

Someone in either an analytics or film department screwed up.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:05 AM 10-15-2019
https://fansided.com/2019/10/15/chan...ls-star-stats/

Can we trade for Chandler Jones?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
yea Clark is getting paid in JJ Watt, Fletcher Cox, Demarcus Lawrence territory and despite that propaganda from the front office where they said hes in that tier, the reality is, hes not close.

Someone in either an analytics or film department screwed up.
He's closer to Ogbah than Watt.

Is he any better than Allen Bailey was last year? I'm serious.

This just really sucks. This guy really should be fun to root for and he's just...there. Ugh.
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:32 AM 10-15-2019
Not saying he was good or bad but PFF rated him 89 the last game. I think they said it was one of his better grades ever.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:34 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Not saying he was good or bad but PFF rated him 89 the last game. I think they said it was one of his better grades ever.
Maybe they mean he had an 89 grade for the 1st play. That had to be one of his better first plays ever.
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:36 AM 10-15-2019
Wow just seen that Pro Football Reference gives him 3 QB hits so far this season, on pace for 8 all season.

He had respectively 18, 21 and 27 the last three seasons. Ugh..

I mean if he didn't have the sacks but had the hits it would be one thing but yeah nothing.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:36 AM 10-15-2019
We're fine...

Andy will fix this.
[Reply]
Page 102 of 435
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up