ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>I'd give up 3 1st round picks for Micah Parsons
dlphg9 07:21 PM 10-31-2022
The guy is the best defensive player in the NFL. He would make this defense elite and we'd win the SB.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:29 PM 10-31-2022

[Reply]
Megatron96 11:04 PM 10-31-2022
Maybe even 4.

Parsons is LT 2.0. Who wouldn't pay 3-4 1sts for LT from his sophomore season?
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:59 AM 11-02-2022
The best defensive player in the NFL is Von Miller. And no, I would not give up three first round picks for Lawrence, Taylor or Parsons, or Von Miller. I would give up three first round picks for all three of them.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:42 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
The best defensive player in the NFL is Von Miller. And no, I would not give up three first round picks for Lawrence, Taylor or Parsons, or Von Miller. I would give up three first round picks for all three of them.
Von Miller is not even close to the best defensive player in the NFL. He's an almost 34 year old 1 trick pony, he only has 14 tackles and 6 sacks. Micah Parsons was an all pro as a rookie and came in 2nd for DPOY. If he stays healthy then he's going to be the best defensive player of this generation. He's an absolute beast and would take this D to the next level.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:42 AM 11-04-2022
I'm honestly surprised that Spags hasn't deployed Chenal in much of a Parsons-like role with his ability to get after the QB from the LB position.

With that, no, I wouldn't. I don't think I'd trust Spags to use him as the Cowboys do
[Reply]
Stryker 10:56 PM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The guy is the best defensive player in the NFL. He would make this defense elite and we'd win the SB.
Uh, try giving up being an absolute IDIOT! WTF are you thinking? Trade away draft capitol of that magnitude for 1 player? :-)
[Reply]
Stryker 10:57 PM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Not 1, not 2, but 3 1st round picks! :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Von was never the equal of LT. Certainly not close at this point to what LT was.

LT redefined the position, and he is the standard by which all EDGE players are measured today.

And he definitely would be the best EDGE in the game today.

Parsons is the closest I've ever seen to what LT was in his prime, and as such is the defensive game-wrecker in the NFL today.

He's unequivocally worth 2 or 3 1st rounders, and if he were a Chief, we'd win the SB every year he could line up in the playoffs.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:09 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Uh, try giving up being an absolute IDIOT! WTF are you thinking? Trade away draft capitol of that magnitude for 1 player? :-)
You're a moron. You think we could get anyone close to as impactful as he is with 3 late first rounders? The guy plays the 2nd or 3rd most important position in football.

You are clearly a fucking retard.
[Reply]
Bump 06:37 PM 11-05-2022
he's definitely one of those generational players
[Reply]
BossChief 07:08 PM 11-06-2022
Honestly, I’d send 3 firsts for Micah Parsons, but I’d want 2-3 mid rounds back with the player.

Not too many players I’d say that about.
[Reply]
Up