« First < 177227267273274275276277 278279280 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:52 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
So they brought him off IR just in case there's an injury in practice?
Sure, why not?

What, may I ask, do you think went into bringing him off the IR? Do you think it was a Legends of the Hidden Temple sort of obstacle course where they had to rescue him from a fucking dragon?

They had to file a couple pieces of paper. That's it. There's literally no effort involved. You act like this was some monumental undertaking. "Oh my god, they brought him off the IR?! That must've cost them a fortune!"

Some intern put a document in front of Veach, he signed it, a secretary faxed it to the league office. It took less effort that a particularly onerous shit.

So again I ask you - who's he bumping off the 45 and why?

There is precisely zero reason NOT to take him off the IR. But when someone like Cole Christiansen or Jack Cochrane are more likely to meaningfully contribute on a coverage unit with their spot on the 45 than Moore is with it (stellar run blocking skills, be damned), simply taking him off the IR doesn't automatically mean anything.
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:56 PM 02-08-2024
I don't think Moore will even be active.
[Reply]
philfree 06:11 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sure, why not?

What, may I ask, do you think went into bringing him off the IR? Do you think it was a Legends of the Hidden Temple sort of obstacle course where they had to rescue him from a ****ing dragon?

They had to file a couple pieces of paper. That's it. There's literally no effort involved. You act like this was some monumental undertaking. "Oh my god, they brought him off the IR?! That must've cost them a fortune!"

Some intern put a document in front of Veach, he signed it, a secretary faxed it to the league office. It took less effort that a particularly onerous shit.

There is precisely zero reason NOT to take him off the IR. But when someone like Cole Christiansen or Jack Cochrane are more likely to meaningfully contribute on a coverage unit with their spot on the 45 than Moore is with it (stellar run blocking skills, be damned), simply taking him off the IR doesn't automatically mean anything.
I did? No I didn't, those are just your thoughts because I didn't agree with you. That said I don't know who'll be active and who won't but I don't think you take a guy off IR 3 days before the game if you're just planning on sitting him. We'll soon find out. Until then you can pull your ego out of your bunched up panties.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:15 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
CP guide to Chiefs WRs:

So, again, the slim chance he is active,you say he's going to be used as a pass catcher more than a run/quick pass blocker on any snaps? :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:16 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
I did? No I didn't, those are just your thoughts because I didn't agree with you. That said I don't know who'll be active and who won't but I don't think you take a guy off IR 3 days before the game if you're just planning on sitting him. We'll soon find out. Until then you can pull your ego out of your bunched up panties.
Boy - you got a lot of psychoanalysis out of that one.

Aces work.
[Reply]
philfree 06:34 PM 02-08-2024
Boy - you got a lot of psychoanalysis out of that one.

Aces work.
This what you posted to me
Originally Posted by :
What, may I ask, do you think went into bringing him off the IR? Do you think it was a Legends of the Hidden Temple sort of obstacle course where they had to rescue him from a ****ing dragon?

Like that was called for? It was insulting so I can only assume it came out of your oversized ego as a Chiefs Planet Genieus.
[Reply]
TEX 07:50 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I don't think Moore will even be active.
Hope not. KC did MUCH better with he and Toney off the field.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:58 PM 02-08-2024
Amazing back shoulder grab?

It was a routine grab on a 9 yard catch at the pylon. It's as routine a catch as exists in the red zone.
It was routine for Watson or Kelce.

For Skyy, it was the second greatest catch of his career.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:37 PM 02-08-2024
Sure, why not?

:-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:12 PM 02-08-2024
The offense was immediately better with them out.

Both of them are a turnover liability and have no business being out there outside of Toney possibly on punt return. I’d prefer to have both of them inactive.

I’m excited to see who Veach decides to bring in this offseason at WR.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:37 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
CP guide to Chiefs WRs:

Rofl love it Womble
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:02 PM 02-11-2024
CONGRATS ON WINNING SUPER BOWLS IN EVERY SINGLE SEASON YOU'VE BEEN IN THE LEAGUE
[Reply]
BWillie 11:23 PM 02-11-2024
Thank you for not playing Skyy! Took one for the team. I think Skyy can be our WR5 next year. We have him under contract for two more years if Im not mistaken s9nI dont see how he isn't here but Toney just needs to be cut.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:29 PM 02-11-2024
I saw his number, not sure if in red or white
[Reply]
Bump 11:30 PM 02-11-2024
respect for not going on twitter or instagram and being a little bitch about it
[Reply]
Page 277 of 280
« First < 177227267273274275276277 278279280 >
Up