« First < 175225265271272273274275 276277278279 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:51 AM 02-08-2024
I’ve said it before but Skyy was supposed to be this try hard lunch pail worker coming out of the draft.

Usually things like getting confused on the field and bad timing aren’t traits of somebody who exhibits those qualities.

He must really be dumber than a box of rocks.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:03 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The best play Moore ever made was one where he lined up on the wrong side of the field, was it not?
I still can't figure out where this nonsense started, but Chief Fans love to believe it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:06 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I could see a scenario where Toney could be impactful... the Chiefs need a big play and they put him back there to return a punt.

There is no scenario where Skyy Less would be impactful.
Folks around here seem to have pretty selective memories.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/skyy-mo...n-final-minute
[Reply]
Womble 12:10 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Folks around here seem to have pretty selective memories.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/skyy-mo...n-final-minute
Catches the ball (rare for Skyy) and proceeds to run in a straight line diagonally in the only direction he possibly could have run in. This play was all down to our excellent special teams blockers and any punt returner would have made the exact same play.
[Reply]
Womble 12:20 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Nah, we need to run the ball on Sunday. Moore is an extremely good run blocker. Don't throw him the ball, but carry him as you WR5 and let him block.
Or how about we give that job to the tight ends? You know, the guys that are actually more capable of blocking and can also receive the ball.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:21 PM 02-08-2024
Moore is an extremely good run blocker.
Since when?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:22 PM 02-08-2024
Nah, we need to run the ball on Sunday. Moore is an extremely good run blocker. Don't throw him the ball, but carry him as you WR5 and let him block.
No he isn't.

It's just the thing people started saying because it wasn't easily disproven when they were trying to justify keeping him on the field.

It's like "Frank Clark Sets the Edge"

No - Frank Clark was a Piece of Shit. So is Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:24 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I still can't figure out where this nonsense started, but Chief Fans love to believe it.
Seems a little murky here.

Chiefs lined up in wrong formation on Skyy Moore’s fourth-quarter touchdown

The Chiefs’ final touchdown in their Super Bowl LVII victory came when Patrick Mahomes hit Skyy Moore in the fourth quarter. And it turned out that a miscommunication had the Chiefs running that play out of the wrong formation.

NFL Films footage from the Super Bowl shows Mahomes and Chiefs quarterbacks coach Matt Nagy on the sideline after the touchdown, incredulous that the play worked even though they lined up wrong.

“And we’re in the wrong formation,” Nagy said.

“I know we were,” Mahomes replied.

Mahomes said he initially looked to his right to signal for a man in motion before he realized Moore was on his left and signaled that way.

“That’s why I went to motion the right,” Mahomes said. “I went to motion this dude on the other side. [Kadarius Toney] pointed that way, I was like, ‘I don’t know.’ The play was the wrong formation. The clock was running down, I looked over and ‘Uh oh, I’ll run it.’ I called it right, they lined up wrong.”

Sometimes when the offense lines up wrong the quarterback burns a timeout, other times it leads to a broken play. The Chiefs turned it into a touchdown in the biggest moment of the season.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...ter-touchdown#
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:28 PM 02-08-2024
Are we still arguing this?

Kelce said it was on him. If my memory served, he lined up on the wrong side of the formation so it covered the OT and made it so that Toney COULDN'T go in motion without drawing a penalty.

And big credit to Toney - he's the guy that pointed it out to Pat. If you watch the replay, he looks to Toney to start the motion and Toney points across saying "uh uh - that way" so Mahomes flips to Moore's side and motions him.

Lost in Toney's fuckery this year is that he was at least savvy enough at that moment in the game to put a TD on the board. If he motions as instructed, that play is dead for illegal procedure.
[Reply]
Balto 12:38 PM 02-08-2024
I could see Skyy putting Richie James back on the bench.

Richie:
Phins- 1 catch for 6 yards on 2 targets in 16 snaps
Bills- Nothing in 15 snaps
Ravens- 1 target for nothing in 17 snaps

Let Richie worry about returns and Skyy takes his 15-17 offensive snaps.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:43 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Are we still arguing this?

Kelce said it was on him. If my memory served, he lined up on the wrong side of the formation so it covered the OT and made it so that Toney COULDN'T go in motion without drawing a penalty.

And big credit to Toney - he's the guy that pointed it out to Pat. If you watch the replay, he looks to Toney to start the motion and Toney points across saying "uh uh - that way" so Mahomes flips to Moore's side and motions him.

Lost in Toney's ****ery this year is that he was at least savvy enough at that moment in the game to put a TD on the board. If he motions as instructed, that play is dead for illegal procedure.

Edit here:

So Toney can't go in motion and the play clock is :04 so Mahomes motions Moore and just runs it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30vImmMlgpI
[Reply]
TheGuardian 12:46 PM 02-08-2024
Are we having this convo? I feel like people are on crazy pills.

Skyy and Toney being benched is when the offense took off because it was really just Rice, Trav, and MVS getting snaps.
[Reply]
Womble 12:46 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:
I could see Skyy putting Richie James back on the bench.

Richie:

Let Richie worry about returns and Skyy takes his 15-17 offensive snaps.
Skyy's last 3 games:

Green Bay - 1 catch for 5 yards on 2 targets in 44 snaps
Buffalo - 1 target for nothing in 23 snaps
Patriots - Nothing in 16 snaps (apart from a fumble that was overturned)

Richie James with his piss poor production is still way ahead when you take into account how many more wasted snaps Skyy Moore had.
[Reply]
VAChief 01:42 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by irafreak:
He's cheap depth and no where near the liability toney is so if they need him to fill a spot, whatever... doubt Andy is going to go to great lengths to scheme him into the game or anything
[QUOTE=Balto;17387753]I could see Skyy putting Richie James back on the bench.

Richie:

Let Richie worry about returns and Skyy takes his 15-17 offensive snaps.[/QUOTE

No thank you, James is a better receiver and returner. Don’t mess with the run unless somebody is hurt.

James had one year that is better than Moore’s two year totals.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM 02-08-2024
Richie James actually threatens a defense, as proved when he drew that holding call that set up Kelce's TD on our first possession in Baltimore.

James is a net positive.

Skyy is net negative.

Richie > Skyy
[Reply]
Page 275 of 280
« First < 175225265271272273274275 276277278279 > Last »
Up