« First < 174224264270271272273274 275276277278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:38 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
I can understand not thinking Skyy is good. That he's a win for the other team, is over the top. Watson was in this spot too, silly
Watson has made tons of big catches for the Chiefs. You absolutely cannot say that about Moore. Crazy if someone mentions them in the same breath.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:48 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Drafting Moore was a mistake. Not cutting Moore midway through the season is a mistake. Having him anywhere near the team when we are in the Super Bowl after how hilariously shite he's been this year is a mistake. I could go on..

There is nothing positive about Skyy Moore. He is bollocks.
Bollocks.
[Reply]
Balto 08:24 AM 02-08-2024
Skyy is back? Still time to change my SB MVP prediction?
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:30 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:
Skyy is back? Still time to change my SB MVP prediction?
That would be the funniest thing ever
[Reply]
Lzen 09:06 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Watson has made tons of big catches for the Chiefs. You absolutely cannot say that about Moore. Crazy if someone mentions them in the same breath.
I seem to remember Skyy making an amazing back shoulder grab in the endzone at Jacksonville this season. Tons of amazing catches? No, of course not. IMO, he's just being used for practice and will probably not see the field on Sunday. But ya never know. I trust Reid's judgement here. If you recall, many were mortified that Andy would use Skyy on punt returns last year in the playoffs. That worked out just fine. I trust coach Reid on whether he thinks Moore is ready to contribute. I hope we don't need to use him as I believe the shortened rotation has helped the offense a lot.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:09 AM 02-08-2024
If I had to choose between playing Skyy Less or Toney... I'd choose neither.

The Chiefs are 5-1 since both players last played in a game.

Don't mess with success.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:10 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by irafreak:
He's cheap depth and no where near the liability toney is so if they need him to fill a spot, whatever... doubt Andy is going to go to great lengths to scheme him into the game or anything
Yeah - I'm not seeing that.

Toney's catch rate is far higher. Mahomes rating when targeting Toney is far higher. Moore has created several interceptions by simply not running the route correctly. He's created penalties that have wiped out plays by getting lost on the field and creating ineligible man downfield penalties by screwing up route timing.

Moore is a COMPLETE liability on every single play. Toney's issues have come in a single scenario - trying short catch and runs over the middle of the field where he tries to run before securing the catch and he deflects the ball up into traffic.

If I had to give Moore or Toney 30 snaps on Sunday, I'd give them to Toney without a moments hesitation. Moore brings NOTHING to the field. And from a pure liability standpoint, he's Toney's equal at best.

Moore is a complete trainwreck of a player. He does nothing to help this team. When he's on the field you're playing 10 vs. 11.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:12 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I seem to remember Skyy making an amazing back shoulder grab in the endzone at Jacksonville this season. Tons of amazing catches? No, of course not. IMO, he's just being used for practice and will probably not see the field on Sunday. But ya never know. I trust Reid's judgement here. If you recall, many were mortified that Andy would use Skyy on punt returns last year in the playoffs. That worked out just fine. I trust coach Reid on whether he thinks Moore is ready to contribute. I hope we don't need to use him as I believe the shortened rotation has helped the offense a lot.
Amazing back shoulder grab?

It was a routine grab on a 9 yard catch at the pylon. It's as routine a catch as exists in the red zone.
[Reply]
O.city 09:15 AM 02-08-2024
Toney is a psycho head case that is a dynamic playmaker.

Sky is sky.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:17 AM 02-08-2024
I think Mahomes is going to practice...then will be honest with the coaches and be like there is no way you can play Skyy or Toney. Would not surprise me if he's had this conversation with Reid and Veach before.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:31 AM 02-08-2024
I could see a scenario where Toney could be impactful... the Chiefs need a big play and they put him back there to return a punt.

There is no scenario where Skyy Less would be impactful.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:37 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
My man, there was nothing miraculous about the catch he made against Jacksonville. It was ham-on-rye at best.

He had another big catch later in that game on a busted coverage to basically ice it, but none of those were hugely dependent upon the guy's skill.

And the Chiefs did not use him as a punt returner in the playoffs willingly. They only had to go in that direction when Watson, Hardman, and Toney were injured in the AFCCG.

Say NO to Skyy Moore. Give the reps to Toney if needed.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:08 AM 02-08-2024
I just have trouble coming up with a strong opinion on Toney and Skyy at this point. I don't want our offense to revolve around them, but it's clear that the coaches have figured out that Rice is the guy with MVS and Watson getting a handful of targets per game. If they want to draw up a trick play or two to try and surprise the 9ers with Toney or Skyy, so be it. Or if we just need depth to sit on the bench in case of injury, that's fine too. Or they can just keep them inactive. It won't hurt my feelings either way.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:26 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It’s been well established that it was Kelce who lined up on the wrong side of the formation, not Moore.

That said, keep him far, far away from the field this Sunday.
Nah, we need to run the ball on Sunday. Moore is an extremely good run blocker. Don't throw him the ball, but carry him as you WR5 and let him block.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:44 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Amazing back shoulder grab?

It was a routine grab on a 9 yard catch at the pylon. It's as routine a catch as exists in the red zone.

[Reply]
Page 274 of 280
« First < 174224264270271272273274 275276277278 > Last »
Up