« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Lzen 10:01 AM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
We were tied when he made that punt return so no he didn't save us. And I hesitate to say he made the punt return considering all the yardage he got was down to the ST guys blocking the clearest of paths for him. He literally caught the ball and ran diagonally and straight to the only place he could have feasibly run to. If Nnadi was on punt return duty that day he would have got those yards.

If you're on about the TD in the Super Bowl then I kind of don't know what to say. Good job Skyy on catching an uncontested walk in TD!
Ok, it's fine to say that Skyy has been a disappointment and is looking more and more like a bust. I am coming around to that possible reality. But no, Nnadi would not have gotten that yardage. No need to say really dumb things just to make a point.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:03 AM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Really easy to hyper focus on a rare miss while you've admittedly never had an original thought about a draft pick before they stepped on an NFL field in your life.

I saw Rice being a really good player. Why aren't you bumping any of those posts?

Miserable bitch.
It does seem like he only comes around to post when a player screws up and/or the Chiefs lose. Some people are just miserable people.

/shrug
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 AM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
It does seem like he only comes around to post when a player screws up and/or the Chiefs lose. Some people are just miserable people.

/shrug
Look OKchiefs, everybody sees the pattern with you...
[Reply]
Womble 10:05 AM 12-18-2023
Ok, it's fine to say that Skyy has been a disappointment and is looking more and more like a bust. I am coming around to that possible reality. But no, Nnadi would not have gotten that yardage. No need to say really dumb things just to make a point.
If you're only just coming round to the possibility that Skyy Moore might be dogshit then I don't really care about your opinion. Rewatch the punt return on YouTube..Nnadi or even you could have done it.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:07 AM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by seamonster:
How? He's a slow midget that wouldn't play on thirty one other team's practice squads. He's also a little bit dim and fumbles. Both players are garbage but at least Toney has NFL speed and can return punts.
Not trying to stand up for Moore but, this is just not completely honest. Moore ran 4.41 forty time at the combine, according to a quick Google search. That is easily NFL speed. And, from what I remember, the Chiefs slowly worked him back into punt returns late last year and he did fine with it.

All that being said, he hasn't proven to be much of a WR in the NFL so I'm fine with moving on from him. Or, at the very least, he can be 5th or 6th on the depth chart next year.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:08 AM 12-18-2023
If you're only just coming round to the possibility that Skyy Moore might be dogshit then I don't really care about your opinion. Rewatch the punt return on YouTube..Nnadi or even you could have done it.
No, I have been coming around to it pretty much from early in the season. And I don't care if you care about my opinion or not. I was just pointing out your stupidity. If you don't like that then try to not say ridiculously stupid things.
[Reply]
Womble 10:13 AM 12-18-2023
No, I have been coming around to it pretty much from early in the season. And I don't care if you care about my opinion or not. I was just pointing out your stupidity. If you don't like that then try to not say ridiculously stupid things.
The only thing ridiculous about my statement is that it's true. Skyy Moore has literally made ONE play in his whole NFL career that was somewhat decent and Marcus Peters was cut immediately following it.
[Reply]
rydogg58 10:17 AM 12-18-2023
The only thing ridiculous about my statement is that it's true. Skyy Moore has literally made ONE play in his whole NFL career that was somewhat decent and Marcus Peters was cut immediately following it.
JFC, Peters wasn't cut because Moore caught a ball against him. You're making shit up. There's no reason to make shit up as to why Moore sucks, it's plain to see without exaggerating it.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:29 AM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

oh no
Patrick gave Skyy the Tonya Harding treatment after he fumbled.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:34 AM 12-18-2023
After seeing the Clyde resurgence I am convinced Skyy just needs to gain 20lbs.
[Reply]
Womble 10:36 AM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
JFC, Peters wasn't cut because Moore caught a ball against him. You're making shit up. There's no reason to make shit up as to why Moore sucks, it's plain to see without exaggerating it.
Learn to read idiot. I didn't say he was cut because of the play. I have you on ignore and for good reason. I'll never click to see one of your chicken brain shite posts again. Lesson learnt.
[Reply]
rydogg58 10:41 AM 12-18-2023
Learn to read idiot. I didn't say he was cut because of the play. I have you on ignore and for good reason. I'll never click to see one of your chicken brain shite posts again. Lesson learnt.
You're such a pussy.
[Reply]
seamonster 11:04 AM 12-18-2023
Not trying to stand up for Moore but, this is just not completely honest. Moore ran 4.41 forty time at the combine, according to a quick Google search. That is easily NFL speed. And, from what I remember, the Chiefs slowly worked him back into punt returns late last year and he did fine with it.

All that being said, he hasn't proven to be much of a WR in the NFL so I'm fine with moving on from him. Or, at the very least, he can be 5th or 6th on the depth chart next year.
Moore doesn't get separation. He's not stacking defensive backs with any regularity and he's not winning off the line of scrimmage when he gets pressed. And he's not a technical route-runner. So what you get is a guy that lets teams play man on one side of the field . That's my biggest issue with this player. If you're undersized and have mediocre speed (which you see in real-time against NFL defenses) than you better be a technician. He's not even close. Toney get's separation and from what I can tell he's running better routes. When be bobbled the pass to the other team he got himself open on a crafty well designed play that would have gone for > 12 yards. When Skyy gets these opportunities his routes are always off or he gets blanketed. I've come off the ledge with Toney. I think he's somebody you have to live with (4.3 speed that shows up when you re-watch his plays). I see no value with Skyy. Professional football is a brutal sport and Moore seems like he's likable and has character. But this is professional sports. An obnoxious cunexttuesday amateur rapper that trolls fans might be your best option -- offensively -- when it's playoff time.
[Reply]
O.city 11:19 AM 12-18-2023
From my seat....Sky seems like a guy that came into the league reading his press clippings a bit and got pretty big headed. I dunno, maybe he's just not smart? It's weird.
[Reply]
O.city 11:21 AM 12-18-2023
It's also shocking how much this fiasco lines up with the Breeland Speaks one.

They just misplayed the draft run that came on WRs and wanted in on the tier and he was all that was left.

In the future, if that happens, just move to another spot and go forward.
[Reply]
Page 268 of 280
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278 > Last »
Up