ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 190
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:01 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Lakers better pray that injury isn’t serious
Davis has always been, for lack of a better word, a bit of a bitch.

There’s a lot of Paul Pierce in the boy.

He does this about once a week. He’ll be fine.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:22 PM 10-09-2020
LeBron just makes me not care about the NFL Finals. Not all his fault but there is quite a bit of LeBron fatique of the masses.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:25 PM 10-09-2020
Duncan Robinson...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:39 PM 10-09-2020
Jesus this Lakers team just sucks.

Danny Green damn near didn’t draw iron on a wide open look and then Morris throws the ball to nobody.

A 2 man team through and through.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:40 PM 10-09-2020
Hell yea! heat in 7
[Reply]
tk13 09:41 PM 10-09-2020
Heck of an effort by Miami to stay alive. Some teams would have folded when the Lakers took the lead in the 4th. They just kept fighting back.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:42 PM 10-09-2020
Edit MJ would have never air balled a shot to tie a game in the Finals.

:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:43 PM 10-09-2020
Starting to remind me of those Cavs series. 40-13-7 on 15/21 shooting for LeBron in a losing effort. He must be pissed to have to play with these clowns. And what was with AD limping around for the last six minutes and being a complete non factor on both ends?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:43 PM 10-09-2020
Lol @ Lakers. Going 6-games to one of the worst finals teams ever considering Heat's injuries...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:44 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Jesus this Lakers team just sucks.

Danny Green damn near didn’t draw iron on a wide open look and then Morris throws the ball to nobody.

A 2 man team through and through.
That was a 1 man team in the 4th quarter and that 1 man almost beat the 5 of them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:46 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...g-early-action

That line is free falling as we speak. I'm not saying I wouldn't favor the Lakers (due to just how good LeBron is), but the Lakers aren't exactly a great team and Miami is probably the best team they've played yet (depending on how you view the Rockets). I'd be very surprised if this didn't go 6 games for either team.
Almost like I might know what I’m talking about. Miami is a clearly superior team to LA outside of the greatness of LeBron. This is coming down right to the end.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:48 PM 10-09-2020
Lakers will be fine. They will probably blow them out next game
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:51 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Lakers will be fine. They will probably blow them out next game
No team that plays Markieff Morris, Caruso and KCP in crunch time is “fine.” They’re a bad team and need Butler not to play like that again to win this series.

Outside of AD (who completely wilted down the stretch of that game), I actually think these Lakers may be worse than any of those shit Cavs teams LeBron played with. At least most of those guys were fundamentally sound. These castoffs are a bunch of undisciplined clowns. Have never enjoyed watching a LeBron team less than this one.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:03 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
No team that plays Markieff Morris, Caruso and KCP in crunch time is “fine.” They’re a bad team and need Butler not to play like that again to win this series.

Outside of AD (who completely wilted down the stretch of that game), I actually think these Lakers may be worse than any of those shit Cavs teams LeBron played with. At least most of those guys were fundamentally sound. These castoffs are a bunch of undisciplined clowns. Have never enjoyed watching a LeBron team less than this one.
You’re being dramatic. You think a Lebron led team is going to lose 3 straight? You don’t believe that. In this series the Lakers always have the best player on the court which is why they will win.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:08 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
You’re being dramatic. You think a Lebron led team is going to lose 3 straight? You don’t believe that. In this series the Lakers always have the best player on the court which is why they will win.
Yes, I think a team that has Markieff Morris as their 3rd best player can easily lose three games in a row to a team like the Heat.

LeBron almost certainly isn’t going to play as well as that again this series either, so why wouldn’t anyone believe in that possibility at this point?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 190
« First < 313738394041 424344455191141 > Last »
Up