Let's go!
[Reply]
O.city 03:37 PM 08-07-2022
They need another Dt body or two

Suh wouldn’t be a bad option
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:46 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What exactly did he say there he isn't willing to write? He was willing to tweet out Reid was happy with McDuffie so...….

Saying dude is learning and has learned from when he has made mistakes isn't close to saying he is struggling in camp. Dude is a 1st round pick they moved up to get, if he was struggling it would be big news openly reported.
He had to speak in code because the things he saw were not open to the public, per media rules.

In code, he said camp is a tough learning curve, and that McDuffie was learning that a lot of his tricks of the trade that allowed him to dominate in the PAC12 were not going to fly against NFL talent.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:47 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

Fuck Suh. I don’t want him on our team. Dude punched Patrick, fuck him with a rusty cactus!
[Reply]
SAGA45 03:48 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I haven't heard shit about that FA rookie from Ole Miss. Shame I thought he was a real good fit for the old system atleast
Ealy might be a gametime performer. Some guys just play better under the lights.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:48 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

Why not see what Vince Wilfork is up to?
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:49 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm willing to bet he said nothing that would indicate he "isn't ready yet".

Because again, that's a dumbass take that literally only you are capable of coming up with.

Also, love how the Chiefs have basically told James Palmer exactly what I was trying to tell you.

But you went to practice today, so you're the authority!
The Chiefs have skin in the game. They are not objective.

I don’t have any skin in the game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:50 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
He had to speak in code because the things he saw were not open to the public, per media rules.

In code, he said camp is a tough learning curve, and that McDuffie was learning that a lot of his tricks of the trade that allowed him to dominate in the PAC12 were not going to fly against NFL talent.

[Reply]
staylor26 03:51 PM 08-07-2022
The Chiefs are a world class organization that knows what they're doing.

I'm not, and I'm basing my entire McDuffie take on 1 on 1s in a single practice
Fixed.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:54 PM 08-07-2022

Every other person who has watched training camp just like you including NFL reporters don't have skin in the game and none of them have reported what you did.
[Reply]
wazu 03:54 PM 08-07-2022

Sorry, you have been tried and found guilty of thinking for yourself. Only blind homerism is welcome here.
[Reply]
Jhawkular 03:54 PM 08-07-2022
Podcast

Edited to add: Times Ours, latest episode
I heard the podcast as well. It was not said, but inferred during the podcast. Taylor intimated that during the indoor practice a high draft pick from the pac 10 got picked on and that player isn’t playing against pac10 level play any more. What worked in the pac 10 will not work now. That was after Wednesday’s practice.

I can imagine high times and low times for McD this year. He covers like a blanket, but he may get picked on by bigger receivers with high level qbs who throw over him.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:58 PM 08-07-2022
And I fully disagree that you have "no skin in the game".

It's pretty obvious that you're an arrogant moron that thinks you can go to one little practice and come educate everybody on how good the Chiefs, and their players, are going to be in 2022.

Your ego is clearly in the fucking game.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:00 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Fixed.
This is what you always default to: we should all stop criticizing the Chiefs, because they’re the pros.

But the pros put Chris Jones at DE last year when I crowed it was a bad idea, and lots of folks on this site, but mostly you, shit all over me like I was some asshole who was talking out his ass.

That’s not to say I am the alpha and omega here. I am reading tea leafs (leaves?) and mixing in my own observations. And McDuffie sucked out loud today, and I only hope all these amazing practices he’s allegedly happening are occurring exactly at the times I can’t and aren’t observing.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:01 PM 08-07-2022
No, I am not just appealing to authority.

I said what I said before the James Palmer tweet was posted. My take being the same as the Chiefs is not an appeal to authority.

Anybody that pays attention knows I can think for myself.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:02 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Every other person who has watched training camp just like you including NFL reporters don't have skin in the game and none of them have reported what you did.
That’s fine. They don’t have to agree with me.

McDuffie did not play well today.

What’s worse: he played poorly in ways that may serve to undercut him in the future, in particular recovery speed and getting bodied out of a spot. There are other parts, like his grabbiness and his anticipation, can be developed and improved.

And, well, I hope they improve sooner than later.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up