ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 230 of 240
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:27 PM 09-19-2021
Stupid to put the ball in CEH's hands....
Let the best player make plays....That is Pat.....
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:44 PM 09-19-2021
We were in control this whole fucking game and Andy Reid chose to take the ball out of the hand of his playmakers on what should’ve been the winning drive. This loss was inexcusable.
[Reply]
TLO 09:45 PM 09-19-2021
:-)
[Reply]
SupDock 09:46 PM 09-19-2021
Did anyone have any doubt Mahomes was getting us that field goal?

It was stupid fucking call, but I don’t blame Reid for that fumble.

Runs had not worked the entire 2nd half. Might as well take a damn knee.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:06 PM 09-19-2021
Good lord whoever bumped this is a fucking retard what an embarrassment
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:09 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Good lord whoever bumped this is a ****ing retard what an embarrassment
I don't think Andy is terrible. He's a hall of famer, but he wears this loss tonight and I wanted a thread to talk about his coaching decisions here. Figured I'd get this always entertaining thread back up and running.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:13 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I don't think Andy is terrible. He's a hall of famer, but he wears this loss tonight and I wanted a thread to talk about his coaching decisions here. Figured I'd get this always entertaining thread back up and running.
His coaching decisions were fine you all would be bitching that we didnt run the ball if Patrick throws a pick on that final drive. Scored 35 on the road should win that game. It comes down to the defense which has been bad in 2 games this year.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:15 PM 09-19-2021
His coaching decisions were fine you all would be bitching that we didnt run the ball if Patrick throws a pick on that final drive. Scored 35 on the road should win that game. It comes down to the defense which has been bad in 2 games this year.
You do not take the ball out of our half billion dollar QB's hands on a final drive. There was not a single reason to do that on the 32 yard line in that situation.

And no, if Patrick threw a pick, I absolutely would not have blamed Andy.

Be mad if you want, but Andy made a terrible decision by not trusting the greatest NFL athlete in our generation to do what he does best.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:17 PM 09-19-2021
This is the real meltdown thread. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:18 PM 09-19-2021
You do not take the ball out of our half billion dollar QB's hands on a final drive. There was not a single reason to do that on the 32 yard line in that situation.

And no, if Patrick threw a pick, I absolutely would not have blamed Andy.

Be mad if you want, but Andy made a terrible decision by not trusting the greatest NFL athlete in our generation to do what he does best.
Yes you would have and they didnt take the ball out of Patrick's hands that whole drive they got into a position where they could run the clock down with the other team having 0 timeouts they could have scored with 0:00 on the clock with their terrible defense who couldnt stop the Ravens. You throw an incomplete pass you stop the clock and leave time for Baltimore to come back.

Spin it however you want it was absolutely the right call.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:20 PM 09-19-2021
Yes you would have and they didnt take the ball out of Patrick's hands that whole drive they got into a position where they could run the clock down with the other team having 0 timeouts they could have scored with 0:00 on the clock with their terrible defense who couldnt stop the Ravens. You throw an incomplete pass you stop the clock and leave time for Baltimore to come back.

Spin it however you want it was absolutely the right call.
You're arguing that taking the ball out of Patrick Mahomes hands was the right call?

It absolutely was not. You trust your half billon dollar QB to manage the clock in that situation. If you score, you trust your half billon dollar QB to get the two point conversation and force the Ravens to drive down the field.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:21 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
This is the real meltdown thread. :-)
I bumped it 10 minutes before the meltdown thread and before the second thread criticizing Andy tonight. Figured it'd be a place to have that discussion but apparently this thread is too much of a dumpster fire to have that discussion. Ah well - I've learned.

Guys I think Andy Reid is a HOF coach but he had an off game tonight. Keep negging me ffor the bump-- I've earned this one.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:23 PM 09-19-2021
You're arguing that taking the ball out of Patrick Mahomes hands was the right call? :-)

It absolutely was not. You trust your half billon dollar QB to manage the clock in that situation. If you score, you trust your half billon dollar QB to get the two point conversation and force the Ravens to drive down the field.
It was 1 play that's not taking the game out of Mahomes hands. You do realize we were in field goal range right? You do realize Baltimore had no times outside left right? You do realize running out the clock and getting a score would allow Baltimore not to see the all right?

Jesus christ using your logic we should never run the ball.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 PM 09-19-2021
It was 1 play that's not taking the game out of Mahomes hands. You do realize we were in field goal range right? You do realize Baltimore had no times outside left right? You do realize running out the clock and getting a score would allow Baltimore not to see the all right?

Jesus christ using your logic we should never run the ball.
Mahomes only threw the ball 31 times tonight (nearly identical to Lamar Jackson which is hilarious). It was most certainly not the only time they took the ball out of his hands to gain a couple of yards on a run.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:24 PM 09-19-2021
You guys act like it's insane to run the ball in that situation. When your intent is to run the clock and not score too fast. When absolutely every coach in the league is going to run the ball on that series.
[Reply]
Page 230 of 240
« First < 130180220226227228229230 231232233234 > Last »
Up