ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 240
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144184234 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:14 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Most coaches are idiots and just punt on that 4th and 1.5 or 2. I just think we should have thrown it. But I would imagine that may have to do with Mahomes being gimpy.

Kudos for Reid for going for it. Cant be results oriented. Running or passing there is better than punting it
I don't even have a problem with running it - I just have a problem with THAT run. That slow developing ISO Power 0 was a stupid stupid call. Should've either snuck it or had Sausage slam it on a quick hitter, FB quick draw. Or went with 21 personnel if he had to go ISO. EVEN SWITCHING THE TE TO ERVING'S SIDE - HE WAS GETTING ASS KICKED THE WHOLE GAME.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:43 PM 10-06-2019
Reid has had 20 years to win a SB with much better defenses and productive offenses. What are the chances he wins one now? Unlikely. If KC loses in this season's playoffs in the same manner as the past few years (unable to get off the field, slow starts, penalties, etc) then Clark should move on from Reid (but won't).
[Reply]
jd1020 12:18 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Most coaches are idiots and just punt on that 4th and 1.5 or 2. I just think we should have thrown it. But I would imagine that may have to do with Mahomes being gimpy.

Kudos for Reid for going for it. Cant be results oriented. Running or passing there is better than punting it
There isnt a single coach in the league that would have punted there. The Chiefs were down 6 with 4 mins or so left and a defense that cant get off the field because they cant stop the run.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:21 AM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
There isnt a single coach in the league that would have punted there. The Chiefs were down 6 with 4 mins or so left and a defense that cant get off the field because they cant stop the run.
Truth.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:13 PM 10-07-2019
It’s the same shit for Andy. Soft team, not building the trenches and ignoring the run game. That’s why he always fails...tougher teams control his bullshit schemes and it fails.

The Panthers did it. The Bucs did it. The Pats did it multiple times.

Soft ass team
[Reply]
gold_and_red 12:16 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s the same shit for Andy. Soft team, not building the trenches and ignoring the run game. That’s why he always fails...tougher teams control his bullshit schemes and it fails.

The Panthers did it. The Bucs did it. The Pats did it multiple times.

Soft ass team
If his weaknesses are that glaring and permanent CHunt should just move on. Seven years with that kind of authority is enough to get this team somewhere.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:51 PM 10-07-2019
Ridiculous Overreaction Monday, I see.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:53 PM 10-07-2019
Fire Andy and Hire RunKC as our next HC. Anyone else want to bitch? you'll be part of the staff as well.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:06 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Fire Andy and Hire RunKC as our next HC. Anyone else want to bitch? you'll be part of the staff as well.
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
wisconsinchief 07:15 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Vietnam58:
I think hes a good head coach but a horrific play caller/game manager.
Didn't he have Nagy call the plays a couple years ago when we went through that horrible dry spell?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:16 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by wisconsinchief:
Didn't he have Nagy call the plays a couple years ago when we went through that horrible dry spell?
"Only the good plays."
[Reply]
Artie the Smartie 06:49 PM 10-08-2019
Andy is a nice guy, but it was the same in Philly where he could get the team to the 20 and then had no clue as to how to get into the end zone. Can never quite get over the hump. If he doesn't in 2019 you guys have a problem.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:55 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Artie the Smartie:
Andy is a nice guy, but it was the same in Philly where he could get the team to the 20 and then had no clue as to how to get into the end zone. Can never quite get over the hump. If he doesn't in 2019 you guys have a problem.
Yeah, he's a good guy and a great offensive mind, but he's also been the same guy for 20 years straight...
[Reply]
Iconic 07:16 PM 10-08-2019
Reid is good but what the fuck is up with him running the ball on 4th and 1? You have the best QB in the league, a run game that's been virtually non existent all game, now the guy that bags my groceries has just stepped in at LG.... and you run the fucking ball ASKING said guy to PULL?

REALLY??????????????????? ANDY REALLY?????

I don't think this run was going anywhere even if Erving blocks Houston (though that obviously made it a sure thing).

There's no real push here and Williams is going to run into a wall of defenders no matter what. Nine defenders in the box makes it tough. pic.twitter.com/kDzcFpMtRe

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) October 7, 2019

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:18 PM 10-08-2019
Geez, they really fucked up that basic power run.
[Reply]
Page 134 of 240
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138144184234 > Last »
Up