Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
According to Mike Borgonzi they see Suamataia as a prototypical LT
Dancing bear.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:39 AM 04-27-2024
Trade out possible
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:35 PM 04-27-2024
There's no sense in predicting what will happen.

Let's just say we're in GREAT SHAPE if Kingsley starts his rookie year. It means he won it. Chiefs can always bring back Donovan Smith and if they don't...get HYPED about that
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:49 PM 04-27-2024
I still think you sign Donovan Smith to another 1 year deal if he'll go for last year's contract
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:52 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I still think you sign Donovan Smith to another 1 year deal if he'll go for last year's contract
Yeah, I would.

But even if they don't you could have Wanya and Kingsley take all the snaps and battle for the spot and then bring in a vet in the summer if you don't like what you see.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 02:48 PM 04-27-2024
Smith is there. As well as Bahktiari and Becton. I’m probably in the minority, because he hasn’t been able to get his knee right. But I’d swing for the fences with Bahk. If he can go the whole season he is legitimately one of the best tackles in the league. He’s at the age now where he might want to ring chase… while playing on grass. And if he goes down then you plug in the guy who wins the training camp battle between Wanya and Kingsley.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:52 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Smith is there. As well as Bahktiari and Becton. I’m probably in the minority, because he hasn’t been able to get his knee right. But I’d swing for the fences with Bahk. If he can go the whole season he is legitimately one of the best tackles in the league. He’s at the age now where he might want to ring chase… while playing on grass. And if he goes down then you plug in the guy who wins the training camp battle between Wanya and Kingsley.
My GB friend said if we need to break glass and grab a vet like Bhak then you don't play him most of the year. He won't play through the pain. You sign him and tell him to be ready in December.

He's talented but made of glass and won't make it through a full season now.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:53 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
My GB friend said if we need to break glass and grab a vet like Bhak then you don't play him most of the year. He won't play through the pain. You sign him and tell him to be ready in December.

He's talented but made of glass and won't make it through a full season now.
That's kinda' how Pennel rolls as well though ain't it?

I like his potential. I hope we wins the LT job on day 1. I know he's raw and probably doesn't move as well as I'd hoped but he's solid. I'd prefer to have him on the blind side in a playoff run with a full year under his belt with Morris as the b/u swing.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:56 PM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
I'd gamble on Becton. I'm not sure any of them are more likely than the rest to really be good at the position, but Smith and Becton seem likely to be equally mediocre and mediocre is likely to get Becton a contract that yields us a comp Pick due to his age and prospect pedigree.

Flipside is that Smith is a known quantity.

I wouldn't bother signing Bahktiari as an equipment manager.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:35 PM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd gamble on Becton. I'm not sure any of them are more likely than the rest to really be good at the position, but Smith and Becton seem likely to be equally mediocre and mediocre is likely to get Becton a contract that yields us a comp Pick due to his age and prospect pedigree.

Flipside is that Smith is a known quantity.

I wouldn't bother signing Bahktiari as an equipment manager.
Becton just blew out his knee reading your post.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:51 PM 04-28-2024
If Smith would sign a team friendly one year deal, I would think he would have been signed last month just for depth, if nothing else.

There's no guarantee that Smith is going to be an option.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:58 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If Smith would sign a team friendly one year deal, I would think he would have been signed last month just for depth, if nothing else.

There's no guarantee that Smith is going to be an option.
That rooms going to be pretty full as it is. We lost 2 in FA and added three int he draft.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 06:02 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
That rooms going to be pretty full as it is. We lost 2 in FA and added three int he draft.
Tackles, no.

We drafted Kingsley and 2 interior OL.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:20 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Tackles, no.

We drafted Kingsley and 2 interior OL.
We lost one and added one right? So you add another? Tackles are Prince, king, Jawaan, and Wanya? Maybe Niang or did he move on?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Up