ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets hire Adam Gase to be HC
The Franchise 06:58 PM 01-09-2019

Jets expected to hire HC Adam Gase, per me and @JeffDarlington.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 10, 2019

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:08 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You say that like there’s an excess of HC options out there.

Literally everybody knew it would play out like this.
You know what I look for when developing a young QB? A coach that couldn't develop a young QB and butted heads with numerous players.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:09 PM 01-09-2019
Jets fans are fucking PISSED. Lmao
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:10 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Based on what? Last I saw they had it narrowed down to an offensive mind not currently in the organization.

Implies Bieniemy, Taylor, or Monken.
Brown wants to hire Hue or Vance if he can do it without extreme backlash. Don’t be shocked.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:11 PM 01-09-2019
What the hell. Dumbass hire.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:11 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You know what I look for when developing a young QB? A coach that couldn't develop a young QB and butted heads with numerous players.
Eh. I think Tannehill was available to play for literally half of the time Gase was there. Like, 24 games in 3 seasons. Still, dude is a massive douche.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:12 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Brown wants to hire Hue or Vance if he can do it without extreme backlash. Don’t be shocked.
Where did you see that?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:12 PM 01-09-2019
You clearly haven’t watched much of the Dolphins or Tannehill if you don’t realize that he was maxed out as a player with Gase.

Tannehill has reached his ceiling. What the fuck more do you expect out of a guy that was never going to be a great QB?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:13 PM 01-09-2019
Did you see Tannehill’s #’s the last few years? They’re about as good as you could hope for.

It’s pretty obvious he got the most out of him.

Those Dolphins teams were absolutely terrible in terms of talent and he got the most out of them every year.
He went from 4000 and TDs in the mid-to-upper 20s to throwing for 70 fewer ypg with Gase this year. Great argument
[Reply]
-King- 07:14 PM 01-09-2019
What if that QB was a former WR and wasn't really ever good enough to be a good QB in the NFL?
[Reply]
-King- 07:15 PM 01-09-2019
He went from 4000 and TDs in the mid-to-upper 20s to throwing for 70 fewer ypg with Gase this year. Great argument
Because his injuries had nothing to do with him getting worse?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:15 PM 01-09-2019
Tannehill and ALL of the Dolphins WR’s missed significant time due to injuries this year. Wilson, Stills, Parker, Grant etc.

Stop making judgments on this years stats without context.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:15 PM 01-09-2019
Jets want a coach who can beat the Patriots. Gase has proven to be a guy who can beat the Patriots.
Widely considered to be an offensive guru and works well with QBs.

I can see why the Jets hired him. Not bad IMO.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:19 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
What if that QB was a former WR and wasn't really ever good enough to be a good QB in the NFL?
What if that QB had put up solid numbers that got consistently worse with his new QB guru?
[Reply]
-King- 07:20 PM 01-09-2019
What if that QB had put up solid numbers that got consistently worse with his new QB guru?
What if that qb had missed 24 games the past 3 years?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:22 PM 01-09-2019
Tannehill and ALL of the Dolphins WR’s missed significant time due to injuries this year. Wilson, Stills, Parker, Grant etc.

Stop making judgments on this years stats without context.
Then go back to 16 where he still had a drop off despite a big season from Ajayi and Parker, Stills, Landry, and an OL loaded with high draft picks.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up