Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:02 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Knowing the NCAA we'll end up against Arkansas State while you are against Coastal Carolina or some BS

I predict the Liberty Bowl.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:04 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Not a horrible idea when you're playing a team like Arky. Makes for a win.
I get the argument with your pass rush, but that strat always seems to leave a rip your heart out 4th Q loss a real possibility.

Congrats on bowl eligibility. If we end up matching up I hope it's a place that Southwest connects to. Never seen a KU-Mizzou matchup in person and would love for that to change.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:06 PM 11-25-2022
Honestly...we should have won the Auburn, Florida and Kentucky games.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:07 PM 11-25-2022
Mizzou headed to Beale Street?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:11 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Mizzou headed to Beale Street?

I think so.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:18 PM 11-25-2022

[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:37 PM 11-25-2022
Awesome win. Drink has the arrow pointing up and to the right.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:51 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Awesome win. Drink has the arrow pointing up and to the right.
LOL ok….

So how many wins next season since the arrow at 6-6 is pointing up?

Was a good win against another mediocre team and now we play in another nothing bowl….woohoo…
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:57 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
LOL ok….

So how many wins next season since the arrow at 6-6 is pointing up?

Was a good win against another mediocre team and now we play in another nothing bowl….woohoo…
Would you he happier if we lost?

He fully deserves credit for Baker, and restocking the defense. He couldn’t help the atrocities on the OL.

He absolutely should have had a better QB situation, but he’s recruited two 4* each of the last two years. He needs to own his mistake there but he’s also recruited it well recently.

He also is bringing in the 12th ranked recruiting class. He’s a dynamic coach, the exact opposite of Odom.

Most of you fucking idiots think we should have Saban on in the sidelines. As Pitt Gorilla would say “Mizzou fan” is stupid as fuck, just like you Jerm.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:59 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Not a horrible idea when you're playing a team like Arky. Makes for a win.
Yep. Exactly. Splitting the difference of bullshit losses this year we would be an 8 win team. Then idiots in this thread would be sucking drink off.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:01 PM 11-25-2022
Would you he happier if we lost?

He fully deserves credit for Baker, and restocking the defense. He couldn’t help the atrocities on the OL.

He absolutely should have had a better QB situation, but he’s recruited two 4* each of the last two years. He needs to own his mistake there but he’s also recruited it well recently.

He also is bringing in the 12th ranked recruiting class. He’s a dynamic coach, the exact opposite of Odom.

Most of you fucking idiots think we should have Saban on in the sidelines. As Pitt Gorilla would say “Mizzou fan” is stupid as fuck, just like you Jerm.
5-7 or 6-6….does it really matter? Not really….

Recruiting means fuck all if you can’t coach them…I know you guys love your Rival rankings and acting like we’re a BIG BOY NOW because of your recruiting rank but who gives a shit? How’s that working out for Jimbo Fisher?

Again, how many wins will we have next season since the arrow is pointing up? Simple question…
[Reply]
Jerm 07:02 PM 11-25-2022
Yep. Exactly. Splitting the difference of bullshit losses this year we would be an 8 win team. Then idiots in this thread would be sucking drink off.
You’re already doing that for him going 6-6 and having completely fucking botched the QB position so I’d hate to see what would happen if the goof would actually do that…
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:02 PM 11-25-2022
5-7 or 6-6….does it really matter? Not really….

Recruiting means fuck all if you can’t coach them…I know you guys love your Rival rankings and acting like we’re a BIG BOY NOW because of your recruiting rank but who gives a shit? How’s that working out for Jimbo Fisher?

Again, how many wins will we have next season since the arrow is pointing up? Simple question…
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:06 PM 11-25-2022
You’re already doing that for him going 6-6 and having completely fucking botched the QB position so I’d hate to see what would happen if the goof would actually do that…
Tell me you don’t know shit about Mizzou QB situation, without telling me.

Horn and Johnson are huge recruiting wins. Offers from huge football schools everywhere. Went 6-6 this year with massive OL losses, and a QB who is terrible.

He should have had a better qb situation THIS year. He needs to own that. For the next 6 he’s set.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:08 PM 11-25-2022
Horn *should* be good…doesn’t mean he will be, hope to God he is. Drinkwitz better be praying he is…

I know you think being a 4+ star recruit automatically makes you a sure fire prospect but yeah doesn’t work that way….
[Reply]
Page 67 of 109
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up