ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 335
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:16 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Did I miss something? Did they mention they were part of the brotherhood? And for fucks sake, just move the Arya story line along. What exactly did she learn from the faceless guys? From the TV show it looks like all she has learned is to maybe fight while she is blind a little bit? How to wash dead bodies? They really didn't teach her how to use the faces or anything? The have completely fucked up the Arya storyline as far as I am concerned.
Mixed matched outfits, and mention of the night being dark and full of terrors. Right now, as far as we know, the brotherhood is the only lord of light followers, since Stannis is gone.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:31 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Is your reading comprehension that bad? Or are you just being an asshole in a fun media thread?
Yeah. AFTER someone already responded to you. Your first post did not read like a suggestion...

Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I know its already been talked about openly but that was when we thought there was no chance in hell of it happening. Now its a possibility at least.

Let's spoiler all talk on that subject at least till next week. If it really occurs, they will owe and thank us.
You just told us all to spoiler shit you told us we didn't have to a week ago. WTF dude? If you only wanted us to talk about "unlikely" theories, maybe you should have kept the other thread for "possible" theories.

You're a mod. Are we supposed to ignore you and treat you like any other user when you do this shit, or are we now responsible for knowing what is "possible vs unlikely" in your mind? It's not reading comprehension that's the problem. It's the moderator who's invested in the thread changing the rules to fit his wants. If the first post was really just a suggestion, clarify that when you post. As a mod, your directions carry weight. I don't know how you can't see that after all these years.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:32 AM 06-06-2016
That Cercei / Lady Olenna (Queen of Thorns) scene was SWEET. Liked most of the rest of the episode. Only three or four left this season -- FUCK!

Embedding disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwjAcHfXvxY
[Reply]
unlurking 07:37 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
I don't quite understand why the Brotherhood would slaughter those people though? Was it because of the 7 Gods? Those people seemed like they had no fealty to anyone, why were they a threat?
Agreed. I'm assuming she'll end up being saved by Theon. Then we'll spend a few episodes of everyone trying to use her until Dany convinces her to fight on her side. What a waste of a story arc.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 07:37 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Yeah. AFTER someone already responded to you. Your first post did not read like a suggestion...

You just told us all to spoiler shit you told us we didn't have to a week ago. WTF dude? If you only wanted us to talk about "unlikely" theories, maybe you should have kept the other thread for "possible" theories.

You're a mod. Are we supposed to ignore you and treat you like any other user when you do this shit, or are we now responsible for knowing what is "possible vs unlikely" in your mind? It's not reading comprehension that's the problem. It's the moderator who's invested in the thread changing the rules to fit his wants. If the first post was really just a suggestion, clarify that when you post. As a mod, your directions carry weight. I don't know how you can't see that after all these years.
Move this to PMs please
[Reply]
unlurking 07:44 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Swanman:
If indeed that was the brotherhood, that was a horrible departure from the books. Under LSH, they were vicious towards Freys and maybe Lannisters but definitely not toward random other innocent people.
I'm assuming this is the difference when LSH is not involved.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:45 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Move this to PMs please
no
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:11 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
That Cercei / Lady Olenna (Queen of Thorns) scene was SWEET. Liked most of the rest of the episode. Only three or four left this season -- FUCK!

Embedding disabled.

That was one of a couple "hell yeahs" moments.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:12 AM 06-06-2016
no
Then spoiler tag it......
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:19 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Then spoiler tag it......

:-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:47 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

Embedding disabled.

Lady Olenna is just pure awesome.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:01 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Amazing actress, As for the episode I love it. Clearly Sansa sent a letter to Little Finger to bring the Army of the Vale. (Which I'm sure vastly outnumber the Boltons alone)

Fuck yes, BlackFish!

O and "The Hound", he has learned he can't just stop killing people.... But maybe he can do it for the right reasons now. "Never to late"

Clearly the Tyrells and Lanisters are heading for a breakup. And BTW Loved Sansa being put in her place by a 10 year old, and Jon finding his balls telling Sansa they are marching now.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:03 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
She basically voiced what fans have been saying about Cersei for years, which was great.

Also: I know that Margeary passed Lady O a note with a flower drawn on it, it looked like. Was she letting her know that she's just pretending to have become a devout follower of the faith?

Then Lady O says she is going to leave KL and head back to Highgarden? Just not sure exactly what's going on there.

Also: wouldn't surprise me if Arya gets helped/healed by the actress she saved from the poison. Seems like it might make some sense.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:07 AM 06-06-2016
no
Everyone but you and Rustshack get it. No problems understanding or word comprehension. Stop side tracking this thread. I'm done responding to posts in here from you two.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:21 AM 06-06-2016
It's just funny you close the spoiler free thread because the show passed the books, but get pissy when we talk about potential spoilers still in the spoiler thread.
[Reply]
Page 200 of 335
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250300 > Last »
Up