ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What is your first memory in life?
Stewie 03:54 PM 09-29-2011
We had this discussion at work today.

One guy said he remembered being born. We said BS! I've seen that on the Interwebs that this isn't uncommon.

Mine was being in a high chair as an infant around the dinner table. I have no idea the context of that memory.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:18 PM 09-29-2011
I remember Cookie Crisp being my favorite cereal.
[Reply]
FAX 06:18 PM 09-29-2011
All I know is they said I was captured by a tribe of Sasquatches.

FAX
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:20 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Wow, this really aint something I try to remember much because of nightmares I get as a result. As I was 4-5 yo boy my mom would move from town to town hooking up with loser boy friends that would beat me & my brother. One guy would shove me in the trunk of the car and duck tape my brother in the back seat because he didn't want us being brats to each other. I have vivid memories of these things that happened too us.

We were soon taken away from them after the step dad forced a spoon down my throught because I wouldn't eat my peas. **** YOU ASS HOLE I STILL WONT EAT PEAS.

God bless our Grandparents for taking us out of hell and adoptiong us. I love them for giving me a home. I sure do miss them :-).
Wow !!! You should have ate your peas.
[Reply]
seclark 06:21 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by FAX:
All I know is they said I was captured by a tribe of Sasquatches.

FAX
that's that fuckin mrs. davis!!!
bitch.
sec
[Reply]
listopencil 06:21 PM 09-29-2011
Wow, this really aint something I try to remember much because of nightmares I get as a result. As I was 4-5 yo boy my mom would move from town to town hooking up with loser boy friends that would beat me & my brother. One guy would shove me in the trunk of the car and duck tape my brother in the back seat because he didn't want us being brats to each other. I have vivid memories of these things that happened too us.

We were soon taken away from them after the step dad forced a spoon down my throught because I wouldn't eat my peas. FUCK YOU ASS HOLE I STILL WONT EAT PEAS.

God bless our Grandparents for taking us out of hell and adoptiong us. I love them for giving me a home. I sure do miss them :-).

A lot of times those memories get repressed and you end up dealing with the psychological "aftershocks" way down the road. Maybe it's better that you do remember, and have had time to deal with them from an adult perspective, before they rear up and bitch-slap you from your own past. That happens a lot.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:23 PM 09-29-2011
I remember Cookie Crisp being my favorite cereal.
That stuff was great. Then one day I opened a box and it had some kind of boll weevil looking bugs in it. Killed it for me.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:24 PM 09-29-2011

Really, really fucking gross to find in your cereal.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:26 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Um...my sister had a tea party. With her dolls.

Sorry to hear about your rough start in life. People are, in general, scum. Glad you got out of that situation.
Thank you Rain Man. Other than the nightmares I've lived with I really can't complain. My Parents are the ones who raized me & my brother MOM and DAD they were our Grandparents but we are there sons by Gods grace and Gods love so really greatfull they were there to take care of us after the bad shit went down. They were a true blessing.

My biological mom is still alive and I try my best to forgive her. She made bad relationship mistakes but I know it was hard for her to give us up, but did the right thing and that shows love for doing that.
[Reply]
4th and Long 06:30 PM 09-29-2011
I have a distinct recollection of my Dad wiping me up, off of the back seat of the car. After that, things went dark.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:30 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by listopencil:
A lot of times those memories get repressed and you end up dealing with the psychological "aftershocks" way down the road. Maybe it's better that you do remember, and have had time to deal with them from an adult perspective, before they rear up and bitch-slap you from your own past. That happens a lot.
My problem was not dealling with it after I graduated highschool. We never talked about it growing up at home. It just wasn't something we could bring up. So I would say it impacted me with becomeing a dumb ass alcoholic & makeing bad choices for myself.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:31 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That stuff was great. Then one day I opened a box and it had some kind of boll weevil looking bugs in it. Killed it for me.

When I was a kid they still had glass soda bottles, and you took them back to the store and received a deposit on them. As a result, we always had some empty bottles in our carport waiting to go back, and living in Arkansas you'd end up with little bugs in them. They'd go in for the sugar and then die.

My eight year old logic concluded that the bugs were in there while you were drinking, so I would never drink the last few swigs of a soda bottle. Wasted a lot of good calories because of that.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:42 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When I was a kid they still had glass soda bottles, and you took them back to the store and received a deposit on them. As a result, we always had some empty bottles in our carport waiting to go back, and living in Arkansas you'd end up with little bugs in them. They'd go in for the sugar and then die.

My eight year old logic concluded that the bugs were in there while you were drinking, so I would never drink the last few swigs of a soda bottle. Wasted a lot of good calories because of that.
Genious
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 08:00 PM 09-29-2011
i remember when i first went to school they said dont be a joker dont be a fool.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 08:06 PM 09-29-2011

We were soon taken away from them after the step dad forced a spoon down my throught because I wouldn't eat my peas. **** YOU ASS HOLE I STILL WONT EAT PEAS.

Damn dude. Glad it got better.
[Reply]
Okie_Apparition 08:07 PM 09-29-2011
A turkey running around squirting blood where his head use to be
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up