ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 42
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
bogey 01:31 PM 04-04-2008
Was she really your BEST friend?
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:31 PM 04-04-2008
Dudes shouldn't have girls as friends.
[Reply]
Delano 01:32 PM 04-04-2008
Yeah, I bet the sex would have been outstanding. You missed out.
[Reply]
penchief 03:00 PM 04-04-2008
Your love should be your best friend.
[Reply]
nychief 06:47 PM 04-04-2008
Wow. Really? The draft CANNOT get here faster...
[Reply]
seclark 02:13 PM 04-04-2008
uh...you're not stalking this chick, are you shygums?
sec
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:15 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by seclark:
uh...you're not stalking this chick, are you shygums?
sec
The voices in his head tell him that she loves him.
[Reply]
shyguyms 01:32 PM 04-04-2008
we are both better off ,im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 01:33 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
we are both better off im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!
Her partner will not approve of you 2 being buds. In my mind its all or nothing.
[Reply]
Brock 01:35 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
Her partner will not approve of you 2 being buds. In my mind its all or nothing.
yeah, that's not going to work.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:34 PM 04-04-2008
we are both better off im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!
So ****ing tell her that......jesus!
[Reply]
stlchiefs 01:34 PM 04-04-2008
Good luck with that. If you were her new man would you want her being best friends and hanging around all the time with someone she had previously spent 6 years "dating"? If I were him I'd keep you at a safe distance without creating problems w/in my own relationship.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:42 PM 04-04-2008
we are both better off ,im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!
What other self depricating behavior do you indulge in?
[Reply]
jAZ 03:12 PM 04-04-2008
Your wife should be your best friend. Which means the girl you are with now should (in theory) be your best friend. You shouldn't need this other girl to be that for you.

Something is wrong if that's the case.
[Reply]
shyguyms 03:15 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by jAZ:
Your wife should be your best friend. Which means the girl you are with now should (in theory) be your best friend. You shouldn't need this other girl to be that for you.

Something is wrong if that's the case.
i respect what your saying but then again you do have Obama on your thread and he will try to kill us all one day!!,lol
[Reply]
Page 2 of 42
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up