ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>I know what is wrong with the Chiefs O
Phoneix 12:37 PM 10-24-2021
It’s the running game. No one fears it and they don’t respect it. They throw all of their effort into stopping the pass and dare us to run. We can’t even get a screen game going to put fear into a defense.

Damian Williams and Kareem Hunt before him were great backs that could run for a large clip of yards AND catch it out of the backfield for a big gain. No back in this roster can do that.

We need to Trade for Mack.
[Reply]
xztop123 04:15 PM 10-24-2021
Very poor use of logic.

Considering our offense has been highly efficient with both Williams and ceh in the past.

The thing that’s changed is that we now have a heavy o line rather than a finesse o line.

Play calling is also diff. Way less jet sweeps and rpo
[Reply]
Otter 07:38 PM 10-24-2021
Darrel Williams didn't do terrible today. He was averaging 4 ypc but only got 5 carries. There's way too much blame to go around than to be able to pin this dumpster fire on any one aspect.
[Reply]
Phoneix 08:30 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Darrel Williams didn't do terrible today. He was averaging 4 ypc but only got 5 carries. There's way too much blame to go around than to be able to pin this dumpster fire on any one aspect.
Because he isn’t capable of breaking off the big one like Kareem or Damian could. If any of our backs were capable of a 10+ yard run the defense might bring a safety down to stop it and open up the passing game. As it is they are content with the 4 yards per rush knowing we will want to throw it at some point. We NEED a back that isn’t just good but great. Our offenses have flourished when we had great backs. We are a one dimensional offense and the league has figured out how to contain our offense. Either we adapt or we waste Mahomes career trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

I’m not saying the defense isn’t the problem but we need to address the offense ASAP if we have any hope of making the playoffs. I suggest moving LDT and a draft pick for a couple more pieces. Namely a top tier RB and maybe a true #2 WR. We should be scoring 30+points a game every game.
[Reply]
Phoneix 08:34 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Very poor use of logic.

Considering our offense has been highly efficient with both Williams and ceh in the past.

The thing that’s changed is that we now have a heavy o line rather than a finesse o line.

Play calling is also diff. Way less jet sweeps and rpo
The past is the past. This isn’t the same offense. We aren’t running the same offense. They don’t fit the model Of offense we are running they have to go.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:36 PM 10-24-2021
Fucking n00bs.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:39 PM 10-24-2021
chili mac is delicious
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:27 PM 10-24-2021
Why is mahomes doing the Alex smith pass to the feet 5+ times a game? Are his mechanic is off?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:42 PM 10-24-2021

pic.twitter.com/1k5yUk02Q2

— Heel In Carolina (@ChiefinCarolina) October 25, 2021

Still pictures can be deceiving but wtf? If you just saw the receiver and DB isolated on a lot of these it's hard to tell who's covering who.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:26 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Phoneix:
Because he isn’t capable of breaking off the big one like Kareem or Damian could. If any of our backs were capable of a 10+ yard run the defense might bring a safety down to stop it and open up the passing game. As it is they are content with the 4 yards per rush knowing we will want to throw it at some point. We NEED a back that isn’t just good but great. Our offenses have flourished when we had great backs. We are a one dimensional offense and the league has figured out how to contain our offense. Either we adapt or we waste Mahomes career trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

I’m not saying the defense isn’t the problem but we need to address the offense ASAP if we have any hope of making the playoffs. I suggest moving LDT and a draft pick for a couple more pieces. Namely a top tier RB and maybe a true #2 WR. We should be scoring 30+points a game every game.
Yep..just look at the last two TD's the Bengles got to finish off the Ravens!!..two homerun scores by their two backs that we haven't had for TWO YEARS. Those are the kind of scores our offense never gets because our RB's are too slow. Our current RB room is only good for minimal gains and goalline situation..they just can't change a game in a positive way.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:42 AM 10-25-2021
Maybe Nick Bolton can play QB
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:31 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
No The real problem is the team's new diversity coordinator started cross-dressing Fridays to help the team understand the LGBTQ community. As much as the offensive linemen's lives have been enriched by learning to walk in stilettos, it hasn't seemed to help on-field performance.

Tyreek has been struggling with the glamour nails, which is why he's dropping the ball.
FOOTBALL IS QUEER. FOOTBALL IS EVERYTHING! :-):-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:24 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by JPH83:
We have an OL, outside of Thuney, that is fine for run blocking and poor at pass protection. It is the opposite of what we need. I know the argument was you get a run game and it opens up everything else, but it's not worked. Partly because CEH has also been a rank disappointment.
Well, last year's line sucked at run and pass blocking.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:26 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Every time I see another one of these what’s wrong with the chiefs threads that don’t even bother to mention the offense line I just scratch my head. Watch any other football game and pay attention to how much time the quarterback has to throw the ball. The chiefs o line is dogshit. Mahomes has no time to throw the ball. And a small percentage of the time when he does have time, he can’t believe it and gets this happy feet thing going on. Our defense sucks but our offense is so good when can over come it. IF MAHOMES HAS TIME IN THE POCKET
Maybe need to get into those high-percentage slants and crosses? Quit looking for the home-run every fucking play...
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:27 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by JPH83:
We have an OL, outside of Thuney, that is fine for run blocking and poor at pass protection. It is the opposite of what we need. I know the argument was you get a run game and it opens up everything else, but it's not worked. Partly because CEH has also been a rank disappointment.
They can pass protect….just not this 10 step drop shit that we’re throwing out there. It’s not a coincidence that our offense was doing just fine when we were taking 10-12 plays to score. It was turnovers that hurt us.

We get behind with this defense and Andy has a stroke and starts calling deep shots that aren’t there.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up