ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:59 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Except that Mahomes could convert that play again and again. Kelce won’t fumble again in 1000 tries.

Other than that, great comparison.
Except on that play, it did.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:00 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Toad:
Hey Siri, have the Cincinnati Bengals EVER won a Super Bowl?

“No, the Bengals have NEVER won a Super Bowl title. They are one of 12 INEPT NFL franchises to NEVER earn the Lombardi Trophy.”

Come back when your team wins at least one, boy…
Ohhh my gosh. You got me!! Whatever will i do??

lulz
[Reply]
notorious 09:01 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
Looks a little light in the loafers.
Whistling through the wheat field?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:05 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Im liking this rfaulk34 guy!

Hes hanging in there unlike most other fans. He is proud of his team, as well he should be.

Bengals ARE the AFC defending Champs (Fact).

Burrow in one hell of a QB! I really thought it was going to be Herbert in the mix with Mahomes and Allen but Burrow blew right by Herbert.

Bengals and Burrow are in the elite teams tier (Fact).

BUT, I worry more about the Bills and Chargers in the playoffs. There is NO WAY Mahomes and the Chiefs will lose to the Bengals for a forth time in a row.

In fact we may never lose to the Bengals, ever!

I love me some QBs, always have. Its amazing to have this group of young QBs almost immediately after Manning, Brady, Brees.

Everyone was wondering what would happen when all the studs retired and boom, we got a whole new crew. Its awesome!

Be proud rfaulk34 your QB is in that group!

Ours however, is the King! Patrick Lavon MahomesII, MVP, SBMVP, SBCHAMP!
Well, i'm not a dick in real life. I do feel bad that anyone took what i said to twisted seriously because i tried to make it as ridiculous as possible.

I've posted more than enough respect about the Chiefs and Mahomes but i do love to talk some shit.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:05 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Ohhh my gosh. You got me!! Whatever will i do??

lulz
Be a fan of a team that’s never won anything significant? :-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:07 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Herbert’s probably better.

It’s cute that Bengals fans aspire to dethrone the Kansas City Chiefs as the gold standard of the NFL, but they fall short at both the quarterback position and head coach. Therefore, it will never happen. Sorry, bungholes. Good luck on Monday though!
How do they stack up in H2H wins?

Maybe Burrow should start playing QB for all the teams on the Chiefs schedule. Then ole patty would never win a game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:07 PM 01-01-2023
Looks like this thread broke apart in midair.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:13 PM 01-01-2023

Maybe Burrow should start playing QB for all the teams on the Chiefs schedule. Then ole patty would never win a game.
If that’s your plan for Joe, better make sure Chase comes with him cause you lose two of those games without him.

And the other was a gift wrapped fumble from Kelce as Chiefs were driving for a two score lead in the 4th.

So you can continue to imply that Burrow single handedly won those 3 games, but the results on the field don’t match the narrative.

Can’t wait to play you guys a 4th time in the playoffs. Luck eventually runs out. You guys know that (just ask the Browns)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:15 PM 01-01-2023
Serious #1 seed talk won't pick up until after the game tomorrow night but is it my imagination or are there more teams still in the hunt for the final weekend than usual?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:15 PM 01-01-2023

Be prepared for the large bucked of cold water that will douse your fan base back into mediocracy at best when they have to pay Burrow and have 3 years with no picks in the top 25...
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:15 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
dixlux and rfaulk need to be trained by Jeff Fisher. That guy can troll.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:17 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
How many don't?
[Reply]
Best22 09:18 PM 01-01-2023
Serious #1 seed talk won't pick up until after the game tomorrow night but is it my imagination or are there more teams still in the hunt for the final weekend than usual?
There are more teams in the hunt because of the 7th seed

In a 6 team playoff field, the only teams still battling for a playoff spot would be the Titans and Jaguars, who will battle for the division crown

Ravens and Chargers would be looking at the 5th and 6th seeds
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:19 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
If that’s your plan for Joe, better make sure Chase comes with him cause you lose two of those games without him.

And the other was a gift wrapped fumble from Kelce as Chiefs were driving for a two score lead in the 4th.

So you can continue to imply that Burrow single handedly won those 3 games, but the results on the field don’t match the narrative.

Can’t wait to play you guys a 4th time in the playoffs. Luck eventually runs out. You guys know that (just ask the Browns)
As soon as i see KC fans stop making so many damn excuses, as well as posting empty rhetoric, i'll lighten up on the Cincinnati Burrows.

You "can't wait". More false bravado. This Chiefs team isn't previous years Chiefs teams and you and everyone else knows it.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:20 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Be prepared for the large bucked of cold water that will douse your fan base back into mediocracy at best when they have to pay Burrow and have 3 years with no picks in the top 25...
I wonder what the excuses will be when that doesn't happen?
[Reply]
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Up