ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 72
« First < 20606667686970 7172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:50 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Burrow has a better skillset than Mahomes and Allen for the long haul. He will be able to sit in the pocket, like Brady, and throw to average WRs, still making the playoffs and winning super bowls.
That skillset better include the ability to recover from knee surgeries and concussions because he takes more unnecessary hits than any QB in the top 1/3rd the league...
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:03 PM 12-31-2022
Does rfaulk34 speak in tongues too. The snake handling, poison drinking and prophecying seems to be established
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 10:40 PM 12-31-2022
Getting the number one seed would be a plus for sure but I'm not too worried about going to the Super Bowl from number two seed. I just like to see Buffalo and the Bengals beat each other up. I hope they tie.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:41 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
Getting the number one seed would be a plus for sure but I'm not too worried about going to the Super Bowl from number two seed. I just like to see Buffalo and the Bengals beat each other up. I hope they tie.
For me it's not so much getting to play at home as it is getting the easier matchup. If I had the choice of playing at home or getting to play Miami instead of Buffalo I'd play Miami on the road.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:58 PM 12-31-2022
Im liking this rfaulk34 guy!

Hes hanging in there unlike most other fans. He is proud of his team, as well he should be.

Bengals ARE the AFC defending Champs (Fact).

Burrow in one hell of a QB! I really thought it was going to be Herbert in the mix with Mahomes and Allen but Burrow blew right by Herbert.

Bengals and Burrow are in the elite teams tier (Fact).

BUT, I worry more about the Bills and Chargers in the playoffs. There is NO WAY Mahomes and the Chiefs will lose to the Bengals for a forth time in a row.

In fact we may never lose to the Bengals, ever!

I love me some QBs, always have. Its amazing to have this group of young QBs almost immediately after Manning, Brady, Brees.

Everyone was wondering what would happen when all the studs retired and boom, we got a whole new crew. Its awesome!

Be proud rfaulk34 your QB is in that group!

Ours however, is the King! Patrick Lavon MahomesII, MVP, SBMVP, SBCHAMP!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:10 AM 01-01-2023

As if this limp-wristed tool will ever approach Mahomes’ accomplishments.
:-)
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 08:18 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Looks a little light in the loafers.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:37 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

When you really, REALLY love your great grandmother's wallpaper.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:12 AM 01-01-2023
Until they stop using Mahomes and Allen as the measuring stick to assess how good Burrows is, he is relegated to the #3 QB in the AFC, with Justin Herbert a close 4th.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:33 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Until they stop using Mahomes and Allen as the measuring stick to assess how good Burrows is, he is relegated to the #3 QB in the AFC, with Justin Herbert a close 4th.
Herbert’s probably better.

It’s cute that Bengals fans aspire to dethrone the Kansas City Chiefs as the gold standard of the NFL, but they fall short at both the quarterback position and head coach. Therefore, it will never happen. Sorry, bungholes. Good luck on Monday though!
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:14 AM 01-01-2023
I would love to have their DC. He is the Andy Reid of Defense.

Burrow is getting the ball out faster than any QB this season. Anarumo is mixing up that D like an Orange Julius!

Here is to hoping they are able to confuse Josh all day and get some Picks! Burrow has the game of his life, lighting up Buffalos secondary! Mixon runs for his best game all year!

Bengals leave it all out there for this game! Then, they are spent and fail the rest of the way!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:20 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The Bengals and their fans talk a lot of shit for a team that hasn't accomplished much of anything. On one level, I really want to see Josh Allen put them in their place on Monday. Unfortunately the other outcome is the one more beneficial to us at this point.
The Bengals thrive on this bullshit "We're the underdogs brah!" mindset.

Let them keep racking up big ones. Get nice and overconfident.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:28 AM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I would love to have their DC. He is the Andy Reid of Defense.

Burrow is getting the ball out faster than any QB this season. Anarumo is mixing up that D like an Orange Julius!

Here is to hoping they are able to confuse Josh all day and get some Picks! Burrow has the game of his life, lighting up Buffalos secondary! Mixon runs for his best game all year!

Bengals leave it all out there for this game! Then, they are spent and fail the rest of the way!
Yep. Allen’s not the most cerebral QB out there. He can definitely be confused. This really feels like a game the Bengals should win, but with our luck, it’ll be the day they fumble six times.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:57 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Then please **** off and go back to the children’s table.
Umadbro?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:58 PM 01-01-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If he’s dishonest on that one has to wonder what else he’s dishonest about.
Dishonest and being ridiculous are not the same thing.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 72
« First < 20606667686970 7172 >
Up