ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 72
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:21 PM 12-31-2022
twisted with the hunt money flex
[Reply]
tredadda 04:26 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Burrow's really fucking good.

He's my QB2 in all of football.

Luckily, we have QB1.

But the institutional advantages of the NFL are about to hit the Bills and Bengals as they'll have to pay their elite QB as well as deal with drafting at the bottom. We'll see what's what then. We've been doing it for YEARS now.

And their bill is coming due. We're paying Mahomes as elite, and we're still right there in contention for a championship. How will they fare when they have to do that?
Don’t get me wrong, I do like Burrow and while he is your #2, he’s my #3 (I still take Allen over him, but that’s more semantics). My post is directed towards him because he has claimed Burrow as the new GOAT. Not just good or even great, but GOAT. Would genuinely like to see the evidence for that as he produces with stacked talent, especially on offense.

As you stated, the bill is coming due and when Burrow starts collecting $50 million + a year and Chase is looking at $25 million + a year it will be tough to have a stacked offense. If he’s the GOAT like rfaulk34 claims then that should be no problem. I do know one QB in this league who did more with less in college and is now doing it this year in the NFL.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:30 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
There's a clip of Joe Mixon on twitter and he's asked about the bengals proving a point on monday night football. And his response is "what people have to realise and understand is we're the big dawg of the AFC and that's just what it is". Great..keep talking Joe and make sure you back that up on Monday!!..then we'll revisit this quote in January.
Sadly I still want them to win. Would love seeing them get smashed next weekend by the Ravens though. I want to hate what Mixon said, but in reality they are the defending AFC Champs until proven otherwise.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:33 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
My point still stands, same thing @ the Patriots. Refs missed a forward progress that handed you the W. Enjoy your luck, better get one this year. Get ready to dish out half your cap on Chase and Burrow.
That wasn't forward progress. He got hit by a large man and went back 2 yds. Was never in control by any defender and kept pushing forward.

Not even close.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:34 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you missed the point :-)
The point that the Chiefs didn't do enough against the Bengals D to score more points?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:35 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
There's a clip of Joe Mixon on twitter and he's asked about the bengals proving a point on monday night football. And his response is "what people have to realise and understand is we're the big dawg of the AFC and that's just what it is". Great..keep talking Joe and make sure you back that up on Monday!!..then we'll revisit this quote in January.
Mixon has a big mouth and doesn't produce enough to back it up. I won't be sad if he's gone soon.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:40 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Combined, i currently have 3.3M in savings, i have just short of another half M in my portfolio, half of that i can't actually touch right now and i have around 2.5M in liquid assets, houses, cars, bikes, etc.

So, can you cover around 4.5M? I can't put it all on the line since i'll need something in the unlikely even i lose the bet.
Your single wife isn’t worth near what you think. Or are you taking pesos, or JMD?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:44 PM 12-31-2022
I will be right here, reminding you every day that Patty was a good little QB, but Burrow is the new GOAT.

Every.****ing.Day.

P.S. Elway lost 3 SBs before winning his two. "most qbs" doesn't matter to Burrow.
Burrows best chance was last year against a dreadful Rams team. Couldn’t even seal the deal then, what a clown. Mahomes would have won that game handily. Unlike Burrows who couldn’t seem to figure it out. Don’t expect you to understand. You Bungles fans do t even know what a SB trophy looks like. But you’ve sure got your bridesmaids dress picked out! Maybe one day you’ll catch the bouquet, but I highly doubt it! Burr0-1 eat it!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:49 PM 12-31-2022
The point that the Chiefs didn't do enough against the Bengals D to score more points?
they did plenty

they left 10 points on the field

see if that happens in january

the point is, your squad doesn't have the horses to even slow us down
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:50 PM 12-31-2022
Burrow will likely never have as good a chance to win a SB as this year with his salary and current set of receivers. Going to suck for them when he doesn’t get it this year as I think it’s pretty obvious they peaked too early. They’ve been incredibly fortunate to win the last two games but here’s to hoping they have one more horseshoe left for Monday.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:54 PM 12-31-2022
You don't even know what shithole state i live in, bitch.

What if i was a Bengals fan that lived in Missouri or Kansas? You just called the Chiefs a loser team, brainiac.
You’re just like the majority of your shitty fans. You live in West Virginia/Kentucky , and root for a team whose state you can’t afford to live in. Or you’ll get kicked off food stamps, and Medicaid. We know all about you regurgitated turds!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:59 PM 12-31-2022
After Burrow goes 400+/4+ the next two games and rips the MVP out of Pat's small hands, the only thing Mahomey will be collecting is tears.
He’s only done it 2 times so far :-)! I’m sure he’ll do it 2 in a row now. Fucktard.
[Reply]
Otter 04:59 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I was a managing director at Goldman Sachs at 30 and have been a portfolio manager at a hedge fund for the last decade.

Do you think your number is too big for me?

and...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:00 PM 12-31-2022
wait...now patrick has small hands?

want to compare fumbles?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:02 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I was a managing director at Goldman Sachs at 30 and have been a portfolio manager at a hedge fund for the last decade.

Do you think your number is too big for me?
Did you get the Fisher Account?
[Reply]
Page 68 of 72
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 >
Up