ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 72
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:30 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Ravens were in 1st place in your division before Lamar got hurt.

They even beat you in your game earlier this year, no?
Yeah, but playoff lamar is a different lamar.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:30 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Also no.
Also yes.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:31 PM 12-31-2022
Also no.
Mark it down.

Joe Burrow will end his career with more MVPs and SBs than Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:38 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Mark it down.

he's been blessed with the best receivers in the NFL and is up and down constantly :-)

good QB, even elite, but mahomes would put up 60 TDs with those receivers, and lose one game a year with your defense
[Reply]
R Clark 12:39 PM 12-31-2022
Mark it down.

What a dipshit
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:40 PM 12-31-2022
Mark it down.

You tell me the amount you’d like to wager and we can exchange contact information offline.

Spoiler: Burrow is only 10 months younger than Mahomes and he’s down 0-1 in SBs and will be 0-2 in MVPs shortly.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:42 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he's been blessed with the best receivers in the NFL and is up and down constantly :-)

good QB, even elite, but mahomes would put up 60 TDs with those receivers, and lose one game a year with your defense
And if Mahomes had a dick, he'd be your aunt.
[Reply]
Spott 12:44 PM 12-31-2022
You tell me the amount you’d like to wager and we can exchange contact information offline.

Spoiler: Burrow is only 10 months younger than Mahomes and he’s down 0-1 in SBs and will be 0-2 in MVPs shortly.
If he lives in some shithole like ohio, you’re going to need to be able to accept EBT cards.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 12-31-2022
bengals fans lose one super bowl and think they are a dynasty in the making :-)

no, you're just going through your ken anderson-cum-boomer esiason phase

it's like the cycles of the moon, once every 35 years the bengals get to lose a super bowl! or maybe even two!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:45 PM 12-31-2022
And if Mahomes had a dick, he'd be your aunt.
how many yards and TDs do you think burrow puts up throwing to our receivers? :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:46 PM 12-31-2022
Mark it down.

Mark it down.. The Bengals will fall back into the cellar when your broke ass owner Mike Brown will struggle paying Burrow and others and not getting to pick in the top 5 every year...
[Reply]
Best22 12:47 PM 12-31-2022
Mark it down.

I actually predicted Burrow would have more touchdowns than Mahomes this year, because his receiving corps (three #1 caliber receivers) is much better. Yet he’s being outperformed by Pat. :-)

Joe has a lot of catching up to do to surpass Mahomes in these awards. That Cincy offense won’t ever be more talented than now
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:47 PM 12-31-2022
Mark it down.

:-)

Mahomes at 27 about to take home his second. Burrow at 26 has yet to get one.

Bengals about to enter salary cap purgatory in a couple years when they have to pay Burrow, Chase, Higgins, etc. One of them will be gone likely.

We’ll see how great Burrow is when he’s making $40+ mil. cap hits every year and less of a team around him.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:47 PM 12-31-2022
Mark it down.

Eeeeewwwww look at dumbass with the big internet guarantee. I’m sure you’ll be LONG fuckimg gone by the time Joey realizes that most quarterbacks who lose their first SB never win one. Once the Bungles fall back into their regular form of mediocrity, rfuck34 will be just another loser on a Bungles board talking about the good old days.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:54 PM 12-31-2022
Combined, i currently have 3.3M in savings, i have just short of another half M in my portfolio, half of that i can't actually touch right now and i have around 2.5M in liquid assets, houses, cars, bikes, etc.

So, can you cover around 4.5M? I can't put it all on the line since i'll need something in the unlikely even i lose the bet.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 72
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Up