ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 72
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
O.city 08:35 AM 11-29-2022
Beat the Bengals and the #1 seed is pretty much guaranteed I'd think.

With the remaining schedule, if they're focused, I don't think they'd lose another game.

So if you win this one, there's a good chance of winning out.
[Reply]
TEX 08:47 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You're way too high on the Dolphins. They're far from a complete team. You're letting the Tyreek stuff cloud your judgement.
Naw. They have solid weapons everywhere on offense. They have a good defense that just signed Chubb. Their defense has played worse than expected, but has been playing better lately. They have good personnel on that side of the ball and they'll get it together.

Where do you think they're lacking? Depth maybe? Because they're solid across the board.
[Reply]
TEX 08:49 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Dolphins are a complete team? They're defense is kinda meh right?
Playing better lately. Look at their defensive personnel. They have the tools. Their defense only needs to be mid tier to get them where they want to go.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:22 AM 11-29-2022

With the remaining schedule, if they're focused, I don't think they'd lose another game.

I wouldn’t expect the Raiders to be a pushover. I think there’s even a chance that game is important to them. They have several winnable games coming up and some weak teams in front of them in the standings. I could see it coming down to LV and LAC for the last playoff spot again.
[Reply]
O.city 09:23 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Playing better lately. Look at their defensive personnel. They have the tools. Their defense only needs to be mid tier to get them where they want to go.
Pitt
Detroit
Chicago
Cleveland
Houston

I'm not saying the defense is bad, but "better lately" isn't shocking.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:33 AM 11-29-2022
Pitt
Detroit
Chicago
Cleveland
Houston

I'm not saying the defense is bad, but "better lately" isn't shocking.
This place would be in full meltdown mode if the Chiefs gave up 178 rushing yards to Justin Fields, and 30ppg to the Lions and Bears in consecutive weeks.

And yeah, playing Brissett and Kyle Allen has a way of "improving" your defense. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:04 AM 11-29-2022
We need this game for 1 seed. Tie breakers matter and it may with them. Tons of football to go.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:07 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Even if they lose two of those three, what does that prove? That Tua’s not going to finish the year undefeated? How awful.
It’s going to prove that they can beat bad teams but lose to good teams.

Like every other fraud team to ever exist.

Originally Posted by :
A 30 point difference over 11 games is a few points per game. Big deal. And if Tua had played every game, that gap wouldn’t exist.
You missed the context.

It’s 30 less points on offense, 50 more points given up on defense, AND against an easier schedule.

That mixture spells “fraud”.

Their last victory against a winning team was in WEEK THREE.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:15 AM 11-29-2022

What? You do know there are 17 games.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:20 AM 11-29-2022
The Dolphins are a complete team? They're defense is kinda meh right?
I'm local-ish so I've gotta watch them often.

Their defense isn't good.
[Reply]
O.city 10:20 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What? You do know there are 17 games.
Broncos X2
Raiders
Seattle
Texans
Cincinatti

It ain't exactly murders row of a schedule so if they beat the Bengals, yeah I think they win out.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:20 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not with their LT missing for 3-4 weeks. As soon as he went out yesterday, Tua took 4 sacks then they pulled him. That’s gonna be a problem for them. And I’m sure the Bills will do their best to exploit it.
That’s pretty bad considering Tua is a lefty and his blind spot is being protected by a RT.
[Reply]
O.city 10:21 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I wouldn’t expect the Raiders to be a pushover. I think there’s even a chance that game is important to them. They have several winnable games coming up and some weak teams in front of them in the standings. I could see it coming down to LV and LAC for the last playoff spot again.
I can't imagine that game matters for KC though.

If the Dolphins and Bills drop another game and they Chiefs have everything wrapped up by then, no chance they play starters.
[Reply]
O.city 10:23 AM 11-29-2022
I think 13 wins (gulp) would get you the 1 seed.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:28 AM 11-29-2022

One would think, but Seattle is not a push over, LV almost beat KC once this year and the Chiefs have issues of playing down to their opponent. As such they have two games against the lowly Broncos that they should win easily, but risk a loss because of that.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 72
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up